• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Emergency Readiness Information Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to let me know to add something. These forums are almost endless. :)

Travis The Dragon said:
I think Kim should fix the links since they're "vital info" and "must read".

Added it back up to info center. The links where broken due to US gov updating things and changed the links. Tested the new link it works.

Read it and they combined both articles on nuclear survival so now it is one link.

KimPossible said:
Travis The Dragon said:
I think Kim should fix the links since they're "vital info" and "must read".

Added it back up to info center. The links where broken due to US gov updating things and changed the links. Tested the new link it works.

Read it and they combined both articles on nuclear survival so now it is one link.

Good deal for and thanks Kim.

Travis The Dragon said:
Good deal for and thanks Kim.

No problem, always glad to help the Defcon Warning System and its users. :D

All links are broken from forums change. I will have to find and replace the link for all of them. If I have the time it should be done by the end of the night. US Central Time.

All links are broken from forums change. I will have to find and replace the link for all of them. If I have the time it should be done by the end of the night. US Central Time.

Oh shucks. I'm sorry about that. The links should have been preserved. I don't know what went wrong, but the transfer software did warn this could happen.

Oh shucks. I'm sorry about that. The links should have been preserved. I don't know what went wrong, but the transfer software did warn this could happen.
Its okay not that big of deal. But all links have been fixed now, also added a few more topics in the list. Sorry it took a little longer than I thought.

Last edited:
For Covid19 if in a populated area seriously consider bugging out. Even without risk of infection, societal breakdown is just as much if not more dangerous.

The fear and panic is almost always as bad or worse.
These gov give 24 hr warning either to spread the disease like squeezing a tube to get it out or to make sure those with means and that matter can get out.
Just like in The Plague the nobility fled the cities the first signs of a out break. The poor are left to endure and die.

For Covid19 if in a populated area seriously consider bugging out. Even without risk of infection, societal breakdown is just as much if not more dangerous.
Yes and with the political environment in the US today contrary opinions will stir the pot in these population centers via activist groups and news organizations willing and ready to bring about Change.

Should there be a thread or threads made in regard to what to do, when, and how for Covid-2019, post the links for em here? ALSO @DWS thought this thread was stickied?

unpin

Status
Not open for further replies.