• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Guide to Using N-95 Respirators With Facial Hair

willrod1989

Thank goodness for our government! The CDC has issued a new infographic showing proper styles for facial hair. The latest news: this Halloween, consider dressing up as Adolf Hitler, not Salvador Dali!

022620-cdc-and-facial-hair-infographic-2.jpg

Oh I don’t know if Erdgonan used Grecian Formula I think he would have successfully resurrected it.
He seems to have a thing for adolf
History might inform us later that the coup/purge a few years ago in Turkey was taken from the krysallnacht playbook.

It was such a successful and perfectly timed arrest and round up of so many dangerous people.
Eliot Ness couldn’t have pulled it off any better.

There are research dollars available to finally once and for all determine if Adolf invented the comb over as well.
This has been hotly debated on American college campuses once it was finally decided comb overs were peculiar to European whites and obviously an indicator of racial tendencies.

Oh I don’t know if Erdgonan used Grecian Formula I think he would have successfully resurrected it.
He seems to have a thing for adolf
History might inform us later that the coup/purge a few years ago in Turkey was taken from the krysallnacht playbook.

It was such a successful and perfectly timed arrest and round up of so many dangerous people.
Eliot Ness couldn’t have pulled it off any better.
I see everyone here loves dictators and take their names. Anyway, thank you for these posts.

Last edited by a moderator: