• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

The Nuclear War Fun Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came out right about the time everyone was convinced Reagan was going to get us all cooked.

everyone was convinced Reagan was going to get us all cooked.
Yea just like Trump. Comes from Hollywood-rich pampered white boy privileged entitlement, no political background of any kind, out of control with no clear logical plans, and a wife unhappy neglecting her duties as first lady.

Spooky similarities on both of them. ONLY difference is Trump is butt buddies with US enemies-dictators just to get a photo opp for his approval rating and nothing more, while Reagan actually fought against dictators and enemies of US.

Last edited:
Yes its funny how we have a Reagan 2.0, only difference is Reagan fought for US geopolitical long standing polices and allies.

Honestly I would vote for any Republican before Trump, at least the independent Republicans have goals, strategies, and a plan. NOTE I would not vote for almost any Democrats. Just you can't excuse anything for Trump and his administration. But I can get behind almost any other Republican.

I am a conservative democrat. So I like most Republicans and often sway A LOT LESS to the liberal antics. But if you back Trump, just says a lot about you and who you are as a person. Yes I am judging and so is the majority of most of America.

Last edited:
We have a disagreement on this issue and neither of us will change the others mind.
I seen lots of accusations made against Trump but no evidence. We had three years of a special prosecutor looking all over the world for it and numerous congressional investigations. No Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign or Presidency.
I do see a president who has taken on unfair trade deals copyright theft and aggressive posturing from an even more dangerous enemy than Russia.

Why is it we ignore the millions in financial Payments and donations made to previous candidates and office holders BY Middle eastern nations, China, and Russia.
How much was the Stipend Bill Clinton got for speaking deals in Russia while Hillary was the Secretary of State and oversaw the approval process of US mined uranium sales to Russia through shell companies in Canada.

Which of the Trump sons have been put on boards of Ukrainian, Russian, or Chines companies while their father holds a political office.
What again was the salary Hunter Biden received for setting on the board of a petroleum company in urkrain or the boards he was appointed to in China while Joe was VP.
How much foreign influence did these board salaries for his son have of the decisions Joe Biden made as he was VP.

If Ukraine was so important why did they do so little when Russia annexed Crimea besides laying down yet another moving red line.
No Military aid was given to Ukraine during Obama Biden and Hillary tenure in office.
Military aid from the US did not occur till this president finally sent it.

Who again was in bed with Putin?

Status
Not open for further replies.