• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chances of Civil War in January of 2021. United States.

but if the people didn't want it, it would have never happened. Think of it in the most logical aspect....the military is...people...the govt is people...the people are...people, if the majority of people don't want it, a coupe will happen... Ex: The Korean war...Ex....Vietnam...Ex...Cuba...Ex Venezula.

It only takes 1 person to blast a person's head open. People always find ways to do things, it can be mitigated, but every single attempt can't...unless you're the cia in cuba.
But when roughly half the people want one thing and the other half another then what you have is a split of the state into two new proto-nations. In short unless USA becomes two new Nations. Lets hope this transition is peaceful and not violent but history tells us it is almost certain to be bloody.

How does everyone feel about the chances of a civil war taking place in the United States whether its Donald Trump who takes office or Joe Biden that takes office. In my opinion, i see some degree of extreme unrest, more than we have been seeing daily for the last 80 days in Portland and other cities across the US. I don't think the right or the left is willing to accept that this will be a fair election. The right is claiming the left is rigging the election, and the left is claiming the right is rigging the election. Mail in ballots, vote in person, russia, google, etc etc. Both sides think there are multiple factors taking place in this election and will sway the election to one side or the other.

If ive posted in the wrong thread, go ahead and move it. Haven't been on the site in quite a while.
I'm feeling a lot different now about the chances than I was back in August, that's for sure.

recently grinded through this podcast miniseries called "it could happen here". really well details why another civil war is possible or even likely in our current state, how it would play out, and how it could end. one episode also details how several coordinated insurgencies could absolutely compete with the military. it came out in early-mid 2019, ain't very new. things have certainly gotten far worse in this degenerating country since then.

This whole thing has frightening similarities to the Bolshevic Revolution and the beginnings of the Cultural Revolution ( Great Leap Forward ). Doesn't appear that this will end well for anybody. It also appears to be global. I fear for my childrens' future.

Luckily preparations for Nuclear War transfer well into being in a decent position for the type of political and cultural violence we're likely to be witnessing in the near future.

The fact that the FBI is on it already means the majority of what can happen is mitigated due to them using Tech to communicate, if you use tech it's a deathwish; the NSA and Feds have access to nearly every chat app and every call you make/use.

The fact that the FBI is on it already means the majority of what can happen is mitigated due to them using Tech to communicate, if you use tech it's a deathwish; the NSA and Feds have access to nearly every chat app and every call you make/use.
Yup, that's true. But they don't *need* that access when people post photos of themselves on their own social media accounts.

Plus, you know... a lot of people are getting hit up from the patriotic parlro leak

Diving into current US situation brought me back to this forum after... a few years maybe? A place where I will likely read unbiased opinions and I am very much satisfied. Anyway I sincerely hope your country will eventually overcome the crysis, though my impression is that it things are only getting worse so far. We may be rivals, but I support that type of rivalry that brings us to the moon. For that both sides should stay strong and healthy (not implying we are).

Honestly, I think the only thing that can quickly unify America fully is just bombing Iran or bombing a foreign country or setting up a false flag.... might not sound right but honestly we always need a common enemy or we attack oursevles.

Honestly, I think the only thing that can quickly unify America fully is just bombing Iran or bombing a foreign country or setting up a false flag.... might not sound right but honestly we always need a common enemy or we attack oursevles.
The problem is, these people will only use this as one more reason to blame the other side. And the opportunity of giving a promise to bring peace by the other. And more the fight. That won't do.

And America's opponents foreign countries are always feel themselves better without America around, so they won't provoke or give any reason to it. Iran needs the peace and quiet this time the most, to fullfill it's goals. They will wisely use all this time they were "given" for their own good.

The problem is, these people will only use this as one more reason to blame the other side. And the opportunity of giving a promise to bring peace by the other. And more the fight. That won't do.

And America's opponents foreign countries are always feel themselves better without America around, so they won't provoke or give any reason to it. Iran needs the peace and quiet this time the most, to fullfill it's goals. They will wisely use all this time they were "given" for their own good.
You're right; That's why you can't take the word and mouth of the media, they use injection theory and they...don't let you think or research for yourself, they try to keep you on the side of the network...and they do a really good job at it, I bet they get them psych doctorate holders.

FBI and DHS warning law enforcement agencies nationwide of armed protests and possible violence in all 50 states and DC beginning as soon as this Saturday and increasing into next week as the inauguration draws near.

I don't think how we got here matters any more. This country is on the verge of crossing a line and there will be no going back once it happens. Those people who are hoping for a second civil war are going to be regretting it soon because it's not going to go down the way the way it does in the movies, but they're not going to realize that until it's too late.

FBI and DHS warning law enforcement agencies nationwide of armed protests and possible violence in all 50 states and DC beginning as soon as this Saturday and increasing into next week as the inauguration draws near.

I don't think how we got here matters any more. This country is on the verge of crossing a line and there will be no going back once it happens. Those people who are hoping for a second civil war are going to be regretting it soon because it's not going to go down the way the way it does in the movies, but they're not going to realize that until it's too late.
I mean, if you stay in your house you aren't going to be harmed, it's only the people who actively protest...aka...radicals on radicals till the military steps in and turns up on the radicals...most of the normal people aren't going to go outside.

I mean, if you stay in your house you aren't going to be harmed, it's only the people who actively protest...aka...radicals on radicals till the military steps in and turns up on the radicals...most of the normal people aren't going to go outside.
I hope you're right. I'm not that optimistic, however.

Unfortunately history paints a different picture of how it's going to go down. Hiding in your house isn't going to protect you. In a Civil War, eventually one side or the other is going to come and conscript you into their forces. You AND your sons.

I mean...don't most people who become for one side become for one side due to death...due to someone in the family being radical...correct?

I mean...don't most people who become for one side become for one side due to death...due to someone in the family being radical...correct?
Not really; there are multiple motivations for what you're describing... but what we're dealing with here is mostly cultism. People (on both sides of the political spectrum) have been indoctrinated into the "our side good, their side evil" philosophy that they are incapable of seeing otherwise even when incontrovertible opposing evidence is presented to them. "Liberalism" and "Conservatism" are no longer just different political philosophies; they are akin to religious beliefs now. And no matter how hard you try, you will never convince a believer that their god does not exist.

Military is not fit for anti-riot operations, sadly. It is a serious matter, can be dealt only by special law enforcement services who received special trainings, equipment and is tied with other special services, intel-based ones. Military is simply a force for intimidation in such scenarios - armed soldier of the Army can only wave rifle at them, and nothing else (or at least return fire at them, but this will become far different situation). Seen this before, as protesters did anything they wanted with the military standing around the hot streets and those didn't responded with any adequate force - because they have none. But we are probably past the point, where intimidation might work on radicals. It takes special people to put down riots, and there's another problem and weakness: their fatigueness. They all people, they always needed 24/7 on place, running on streets in heavy gear and holding a line. Eventually, they will fall down to fatigue, as their numbers are not really high. And what's next?

Those who are trying to "wait it out" are most likely to become the victims, most recent of such scenarios shown that clearly. It's hard to stay unharmed when your home is about to become a battlefield or a source of valuables for others (be it loot or You). When this unrolls further it'll become a mess where civilian populace simply cannot exist and survive. Power outages and blackouts, hospital overloads and medicine will quickly crumble (as post-Soviet countries with their remained medical system for every citizen and developed civil protection systems on much lesser scale scenarions shown. For the US it will become much worse. and plus there's this pandemic again) And it will take a lot of time for wartime-grade medical system to get to work and accept citizens (if they will to). Not much people will die due to bullets, strikes or any sort of violence - the majority of numbers will consist of those who just tried to stay out of it and even if they won't face any violence - chances to survive are not high at all, because the environment around them will become unbearable to be in. Volunteers organization indeed will be there, and they are the only hope for them, but they don't have capacity for everyone.
As the detailed analysis made on Syrian and Ukraine scenarios shown: Brave solo survivalists will fall first, they have near-zero chances of survival unless they change their approach. Survivalist groups will become quickly targeted by factions - be they neutral or eventually they will descend to being marauders and antagonize everyone around them, does not matter, it's just that the land is not big enough to hold both them and big factions. Only government or militant-based people managed to survive in Syria and Donbass scenarios. Others either died or fled, and who didn't (sick people, old people or other reasons) are only suffering, as they have no use for anyone. Those who have family, or possess valuable skills (for example medical ones or mechanical, like capable of car repairs - everything like this is super valuable to have in organization. They will make such people work for them or get rid of) - are first to flee if they have opportunity to, if don't, their best bet to put themselves into service of one of the factions, to become valuable asset. As examples shown, these factions will even take this person family into their care, for his fruitful service and labor - quite an alright deal for them in no-way-out scenario. Well, i'm talking too much, yet it is a big topic, a quite interesting one, maybe i'll add something on it later...

Last edited: