• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Race Baiting vs Fear vs Paid content/ Real Republican/Democrats

ZedBoy

Banned
I'm more of a democrat as most of you know...more left leaning centrist and I notice a lot of today's kids... 25 and under...just a self-concept because of how the current generation kind of "presents itself" with its more than ever radical standing...on both the left and right side.

I know all 3 make money at a good level...but Does race-baiting count as fear-based articles? content (theme) wise...because you can mix the race-bait with fear and it brings in more views and money...I notice federal/local media using the word...white...meanwhile not using the victim's color...so they get a click, victim could be black or white.... meanwhile we naturally go into it thinking it's black or a minority... I mean...what does that say about us as American people... what the media/Twitter and social media has did to us over a short time of 2 years.

When I go and I see color in an article... I think immediately... "It's white on black" due to all of the hysteria following that "ideal", I've never thought...oh hey it's going to be white on Mexican or ....black on Mexican..even during the George floyd thing...they said white...when there was White...Asian...and I believe Mexican officers on the scene.

As a more..."real democrat/centrist" I find this sick and not progressive...it's attempting to use the problems of a few years ago as a... topic to keep us from bettering America in general...with how long the argument of white on black violence has been going on...we could have reformed education.... we could have lowered car deaths or even lowered the amount of "hate in America"... when you keep pushing for something that isn't there as bad as you claim...it hurts the people pushing for its the view and it hurts the avg American because they will face this in the day to day from a radical... "You did that because I'm black"... or "You won't sell me this because your a democrat and I'm a republican"...It creates more separation at the cost of money...but like...Why are today's radical... progressives not as good as the prior years...or the golden days of American radicalism...is it because children are the majority in it...and the news appeasers to them compared to the older/grown American...is it because we as a culture are getting dumber and unable to think of new movements that help everyone at the cost of a smaller group... such as the removal of slaves... females voting, the right of 18-year-olds to vote...the idea of 2 senators a state...to give a chance for mutual lateral voting intrastate...via democrat/Repub senator....

What has America went to...both sides want to progress America and the only way to do this is what it always has been.... protest **radicals will do damage and such...but this even happened in the days of MLK...even during the Vietnam days... radicals hurt and damage** meanwhile the normal leaning party member won't. then it's covered in the media...claiming that the other side is bad or radical so they can continue to fish money out of the American's eyes/viewership...so they stay... because they feel "Fully informed by the injection theory"

I'm sure we both democrat/republican on the forum can agree...this young generation of "radical/party member" isn't good they are becoming more radical and more...destructive without a heavy basis...be them democrat or republican and they make our parties look bad and divide us more...it's not the adults...it's the kids and I'm 22 and I'm saying this...it's bad..it's so bad that I want the right to vote revoked till the age of 40 or 35 so we can develop more and understand what "a voice/voting" is... because my age clearly don't.... I don't know if this is due to what I see in the media...or if it's what is in my Facebook feed from fellow young genners...twitter...parlor or any of it..the young generation seems radical on all ends...left or right...but an outlier is always present and some aren't...

I'm sure we can both unilaterally agree...the other side isn't bad...it's our prenotion that we are being attacked...via media...via "The representatives of the party".... but... pelosi...isnt' a real democrat... trump wasn't a real Republican and aoc isnt' a real democrat...they are a radical leaning in the party...and CNN trys to tell you they are...fox trys to tell you they are...same for republican leaners like mitch...or gouty...they weren't real republicans/democrats...because they attack the other side so hard...and refuse to hold any kind of dialog to change opinion...

pt 1 p2 in comments.

(pt 2) due to limits on post size

I understand that if you saw some posts by me...you saw what you thought of radicalized posts and such, some were satire...most weren't truly at heart such as the abortion one...referring to the Biden is going to save us...it's satire to create a disconnect and create a laugh and show...what we are coming to with a funny...jokey view on it... I've been criticized on it many times and I understand some people won't understand without explanation/depth to it./ and this article serves to show that... I'm a normal American centrist/democrat leaning...but I'm open to dialog..unlike most of the people who govern us...who say they are...ben is a radical crazy fuck... same for most of our media people in general...they use injection theory to make us feel...and rely on them. Why does our younger generation not understand what standing for a view....and what being radical for a view is...if you don't explain/hold protests in a good way...like the majority of protesters do...what does your side look like when the opposing media gets it...I will be the first to admit... The democratic side has bad people in it who do bad things in normal protests... the republicans have the same... most of the capital riot was peaceful...some bad people did some bad things to quote Omar (I believe).

No side is safe from radicals...and I'll be the first to admit once again... the liberal democrat side have a lot...same for the republicans...today's kids have this hard concept of....really right or really left...really right tend to hold the idea no background checks on guns... no legislation on business and such... meanwhile left... we hold the concept of trans in sports is good...even though they win in a female sport and take the prize money/charity money... (I understand not all trans people do this) but some do... and it's sad... a female could use that money...and could donate to a better charity...Meanwhile the normal transgender don't do this/don't want you to appease them as hard...it's a group of them...just like groups of radicals attack shit; Though...if we put a transgener female into a ring with a real female...what happens...the female will likely get beat if the trans female was in the sport doing good on the male side.... and why can't normal men hit females... (well we can but it's like a big controversy behind it)...well "Men are stronger"....you can't argue against domestic violence and argue for trans people being allowed in the opposing gender's sport.... men are naturally stronger... (which brings dialog of... "mixed sports" for mixing of genders which would help..but won't debate on that...since I'm already going on long enough about this).

Why are we as a society...slowly falling.... It's the children not being cognitively...there and...being radical...creating division against older America...but keep in mind...older Americans already know this (if they have educated Americans)... this has happened since our creation...but with media, its more prominent and available to American youth...and thus more American youth can promote it to friends and family and create more radicals due to the family/friends not using media sources. The youth is dumb.... I won't lie...the youth is dumb when it comes to self-guiding choices...and injection theory is good on us...and like the movement-based posts/emotion-based posts I've made here a few times...It made you all feel some type of way...for or against a topic...which leads me to now...referring to someone I'd consider a reasonable guy/opposing view/peer RiffRaff and DEFCON Warning System both of them since they generally hold a legitimate view and I've noticed it over our direct conversations... I will admit to emotion baiting in the emotion post...but it was leading to a climax...aka this post showing what it's like...to have your pov attacked with you having no say...what it's like to have injection theory work its way on you....and the more you listen to what I post...the more you were for/against it...and that's how media does it...it makes you think less and less...and injection/emotion words create a feeling for you...leaving you unable to think for yourself/against the article...due to the adaptive unconscious.... referring to.... you slowly believing what you read due to the natural feeling of emotion coming in via words.... but I hope this serves a good example and doesn't get me...you know, removed from the forum.

We need something to change...republican and democrat....REAL REPBS AND DEMS...and not DEMS/REPUBS who follow media blindly... REal republicans and dems can argue the side and change and develop as people.... Media dems/repubs are radical.... anyway I got to end this sooner or later and I guess this is it, I'd love to hear rebuttals in the comments or general thoughts from anyone on the forum...
Also referring to the black on white violence (with cops shooting blacks).... (Keep in mind...I"m mixed and I've only had good done to me by cops...and local pd...so I'm not apart of the whole, "cops are racist movement" I believe some cops can be bad...but the good outshine the bad...due to many good cops if you ever interact with them directly...most of them are family people and want to better the community..and the ones who do good at that make good money and get promoted, the ones who are bad get fired/stuck in a rank....https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/?fbclid=IwAR3f9JrscQCL3G7_iQEHf7bgMtLPS-HYSmlw6A5YWuL7qZFsBd05-5ZZ1bQ
yes racism happens...but at a way lower rate in the past...but new liberal media/republican media...is creating it and bringing it back...

Or, as an alternative hypothesis, cell phones are everywhere now, and people now have the means to share their personal experiences live with the entire world. Perhaps the racism has always been there, but hidden by the lack of technology to bring it into the light.

News media is getting desperate. They know with the advent of the Internet, cell phones, and social media, their importance in society is quickly diminishing. Why should I wait for film at 11 when I can watch it live on Periscope as it happens? So big media is trying to make themselves relevant again by scaring us whenever they get the chance.

I will put more faith in a video of a racial incident from a Twitter account with 200 followers than an edited 10-second clip from a major media corporation pushing an agenda and answering to shareholders for ratings.

I feel the same, but In my city...I've never experienced racial-based "disarray/bias" the majority that do... speak in that tone and generally don't talk or sound like normal people, I typically align myself with the "formal" of mixed/black (Which I'm mixed)...and they never complain of bias within the city/surrounding counties, it seems like the people who typically get it are generally the "Rude, typically ebonic speaking... (Be them black or white...I've noticed the majority of whites that get arrested/do crime...speak in ebonics...or they typically are missing teeth (lol)... it's sad to generalize people but I've just noticed it in my friend group...like normal people don't complain about it...typically (my friends who used to be into bad things) typically aren't here...or they are in jail and blame the police.

Correction: If anything...Not going to lie...I've had preference due to color a lot... VIA applications...I say I'm white, I don't like saying black or AM because you don't get judged properly for the job (via affirmative action) and once you get into the job..they are like "Oh my gosh, when can you start...or they are generally talking about more formal topics than just a passthrough for being black to meet quota... like it was bad the last time I put mixed/other on my app...I basically got passed with no qualification tests...and yeah...I don't like it and it's heavily biased against people who can do the job better than me... plus I do love learning from experienced people so it's still against the concept of educating yourself to be ready for a profiled job (referring to above food/office work).

If you want the job easy... put Black/African American... if you want to be treated fairly just put white. I noticed that heavily...and it's really sad...but I don't even claim mixed or anything anymore...I'm just white or... "American" there is no color to me in the workplace/street/friendships.

Last edited:
Instead of hating and fighting each other, we need ignore the media and everyone who fuels hate and start a new message of bringing ALL races together in peace.

I had another thought. Back in the 1970's, there was a very famous sitcom called All In The Family. On there, the main character Archie would say racist things and his kids would say why it was wrong to say. So, they were trying to spread some good messages about why racism is bad.Well, here we are 50 years later. Half a century. And not only have things not improved, they've gotten much worse! Which makes me think that our political and justice system never has cared about fixing the racial issues and never will. EVER!!!

I feel the same, but In my city...I've never experienced racial-based "disarray/bias" the majority that do... speak in that tone and generally don't talk or sound like normal people, I typically align myself with the "formal" of mixed/black (Which I'm mixed)...and they never complain of bias within the city/surrounding counties, it seems like the people who typically get it are generally the "Rude, typically ebonic speaking... (Be them black or white...I've noticed the majority of whites that get arrested/do crime...speak in ebonics...or they typically are missing teeth (lol)... it's sad to generalize people but I've just noticed it in my friend group...like normal people don't complain about it...typically (my friends who used to be into bad things) typically aren't here...or they are in jail and blame the police.

Correction: If anything...Not going to lie...I've had preference due to color a lot... VIA applications...I say I'm white, I don't like saying black or AM because you don't get judged properly for the job (via affirmative action) and once you get into the job..they are like "Oh my gosh, when can you start...or they are generally talking about more formal topics than just a passthrough for being black to meet quota... like it was bad the last time I put mixed/other on my app...I basically got passed with no qualification tests...and yeah...I don't like it and it's heavily biased against people who can do the job better than me... plus I do love learning from experienced people so it's still against the concept of educating yourself to be ready for a profiled job (referring to above food/office work).

If you want the job easy... put Black/African American... if you want to be treated fairly just put white. I noticed that heavily...and it's really sad...but I don't even claim mixed or anything anymore...I'm just white or... "American" there is no color to me in the workplace/street/friendships.
To expand on that a little, I think there are a lot of people out there who mistake "classism" for "racism." There are people who will look at someone, especially young males, living in a very poor part of town and make the same judgment call about him regardless of his race.

Both attitudes are wrong, but have different origins. Classism is about financial superiority. Racism is about hatred.

To expand on that a little, I think there are a lot of people out there who mistake "classism" for "racism." There are people who will look at someone, especially young males, living in a very poor part of town and make the same judgment call about him regardless of his race.

Both attitudes are wrong, but have different origins. Classism is about financial superiority. Racism is about hatred.
Can be the same thing in those eyes a lot of the time. Intwined.

Can be the same thing in those eyes a lot of the time. Intwined.
Absolutely agreed. One can have both attitudes simultaneously. And they are both immoral.