• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

COVID-19 March, 2021

Travis The Dragon

Power Poster
Texas And Mississippi To Allow Concert Venues To Reopen At Full Capacity; Masks No Longer Required

Any thoughts on all of this opening up that's happening? Not sure if it seems like a good idea to me.

New York Concert Venues Will Be Allowed To Reopen At 33% Capacity In April

11 Million At Risk Of Losing Their Homes Once COVID Protections Expire

Very few Americans have been taking their personal responsibilities seriously since this pandemic began. They're certainly not going to do it now.

I'm tired of preaching about it. My wife and I are taking it seriously and are prepared for just about any contingency if it occurs. Those who are not deserve what they get.

That's where I feel the responsibility falls upon the federal government. That's one of their main functions, or at least it should be.

The old Civil Defense publications were a good thing in my opinion. With the amount of our money they spend, shouldn't they be spending a good portion of it on public education campaigns in this area?

New "double mutation" strain data coming out of India where their scientists have detected a case where a person was infected with two different Covid variants simultaneously and they merged inside the host, creating a new variant that is potentially much more transmissible and immune resistant.

Not enough data yet to jump to any conclusions, but it is definitely something that needs monitored for further development.