• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Navy's Top Officer Says ‘Drones’ That Swarmed Destroyers Remain Unidentified

Ben Dhyani

Power Poster
Regular Contributor
Navy's Top Officer Says ‘Drones’ That Swarmed Destroyers Remain Unidentified

APRIL 5, 2021

At a roundtable with reporters today, Chief of Naval Operations Admiral Michael Gilday, the U.S. Navy's top officer, was asked about a series of bizarre incidents that took place in July 2019 and involved what only have been described as 'drones' swarming American destroyers off the coast of Southern California. The War Zone was the first to report in detail on this series of mysterious events after the incident was originally uncovered by filmmaker Dave Beaty.

Asked by Jeff Schogol of Task & Purpose if the Navy had positively identified any of the aircraft involved, Gilday responded by saying:

“No, we have not. I am aware of those sightings and as it’s been reported there have been other sightings by aviators in the air and by other ships not only of the United States, but other nations – and of course other elements within the U.S. joint force.”

“Those findings have been collected and they still are being analyzed," Gilday added. "I don’t have anything new to report, Jeff, on what those findings have revealed thus far. But I will tell you we do have a well-established process in place across the joint force to collect that data and to get it to a separate repository for analysis.”

At the time of writing, it is unclear if Admiral Gilday was referring to the Department of Defense’s Navy-led Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force (UAPTF), created last August to examine “incursions by unauthorized aircraft into our training ranges or designated airspace.” A Senate-requested report on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena is expected later this year. Representatives from the UAPTF could not be reached for comment.

A preliminary response to our Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) inquiries indicates that the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) possesses documents about the incident and that they are intermingled with records from several other agencies. This would make sense as the UAPTF was established within ONI, according to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

Schogol also asked if there was any suspicion that the aircraft described as drones were “extraterrestrial.” Gilday responded, “No, I can’t speak to that - I have no indications at all of that.”

The War Zone has reached out to the Navy, Coast Guard, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation for further details regarding the drones flying near Navy destroyers in 2019. Members of the intelligence and armed services committees in both the Senate and the House were asked for comment, as well. While at least some elected officials indicated they were aware of the issue, none were able to make a statement at this time regarding the encounters off the coast of Southern California two years ago.

We will continue to update our readers with new information on this strange series of events as soon as we get it.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...s-that-swarmed-destroyers-remain-unidentified

If what Harry Reid believes is true, the question still remains, will the Pentagon allow the complete truth to come out in the June Report to be presented to the congressional intelligence and armed services committees on UAPs.

"Former Nevada Sen. Harry Reid believes US defense contractor Lockheed Martin may have once had fragments of a crashed UFO in its possession, it was revealed Friday.

Reid, 81, told The New Yorker that he had never actually seen proof of the remnants — but tried, unsuccessfully, to get approval from the Pentagon to find them.

“I was told for decades that Lockheed had some of these retrieved materials,” the Democrat told the magazine.

“And I tried to get, as I recall, a classified approval by the Pentagon to have me go look at the stuff. They would not approve that,” Reid continued. “I don’t know what all the numbers were, what kind of classification it was, but they would not give that to me.”

His comments were part of an in-depth New Yorker story on US government investigations into unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP).

Earlier Friday, The Post revealed revealed that an ex-Pentagon official who says he ran the program probing UAPs believes the feds have been covering up their existence.

The controversial whistleblower, Luis “Lue” Elizondo, said he hasn’t been able to get the Defense Department to act on what he described as a serious national security risk.

Elizondo, the former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, spoke out ahead of a bombshell government report on UFOs that is set to be released before the end of June.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/30/former-sen-harry-reid-thinks-lockheed-martin-may-have-ufo-fragments/

Getting more interesting...aka they keep teasing us.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/us-navy-ships-personnel-capture-video-of-mysterious-flying-object

Video taken aboard a US Navy ship off the coast of San Diego shows a mysterious, spherical object flying in the air before disappearing into the ocean, reports said Friday.

The footage is the source of two freeze frame images of unidentified flying objects previously released that a Pentagon spokesperson confirmed was recorded by US Navy personnel, FOX 8 reported.

The black and white clip, taken aboard the USS Omaha in July 2019, shows a small round object flying parallel to the ocean, hovering for a moment before it drops into the water out of sight.

"Whoa, it’s getting close," a voice can be heard saying in the clip as the craft got closer to the water’s edge.

"It splashed!" the voice said when the object hit the ocean.

maybe it’s a matter of after decades of denial they feel the have to prime the well.
I find it especially interesting after being the most vociferous denier as far as gov go. The DOD now “seems” the most open palmed player. To me this is the most curious aspect of the whole thing

No Tucker from Fox news is a psycho whit no credible evidence of anything he says is true. Not hating on fox news cause plenty of CNN anchors are just as wrong.

But DEFINITELY do not take anything into consideration that comes out of Tuckers mouth. FOX/Tucker is meant for the ignorant side of the right spectrum. Just like certain CNN/host are meant for the ignorant side of the left spectrum.....

Are you ignorant JUST as ignorant as someone who takes propaganda from the right or left? If not don't share news articles from media propaganda leaders from the right AND left....................

Last edited:
No Tucker from Fox news is a psycho whith no credible evidence of anything he says is true.

Not hating on fox news cause plenty of CNN anchors are just as wrong.

But DEFINITELY do not take anything into consideration that comes out of Tuckers mouth. FOX/Tucker is meant for the ignorant side of the right spectrum.

Just like certain CNN/host are meant for the ignorant side of the left spectrum.....

Are you ignorant JUST as ignorant as someome who takes propaganda from the right or left?

If not don't share news articles from media propaganda leaders from the right AND left....................
Sharing CNN/FOX host specials/articles/videos will not bring about real information and will only cause fighting. As most FOX or CNN hosts their ONLY goals is to stir up problems which will and HAS many times spilled over on here by many liberal and conservatives on this website.

(Sorry only saying something as I had this very exact conversion not long ago with my child of 24 years. Hopefully people will realize that both sides are wrong when they promote media and opens some eyes here.)

No Tucker from Fox news is a psycho whit no credible evidence of anything he says is true. Not hating on fox news cause plenty of CNN anchors are just as wrong.

But DEFINITELY do not take anything into consideration that comes out of Tuckers mouth. FOX/Tucker is meant for the ignorant side of the right spectrum. Just like certain CNN/host are meant for the ignorant side of the left spectrum.....

Are you ignorant JUST as ignorant as someone who takes propaganda from the right or left? If not don't share news articles from media propaganda leaders from the right AND left....................
Thank you for the compliment

Sharing CNN/FOX host specials/articles/videos will not bring about real information and will only cause fighting. As most FOX or CNN hosts their ONLY goals is to stir up problems which will and HAS many times spilled over on here by many liberal and conservatives on this website.

(Sorry only saying something as I had this very exact conversion not long ago with my child of 24 years. Hopefully people will realize that both sides are wrong when they promote media and opens some eyes here.)
Both sides are not wrong when it is a contest for supremacy or survival.
I’m sorry I see cajoling to seek the middle to set don and talk. Just reason with each other.
to compromise.
compromising is not a dirty word, don’t get me wrong.
but compromising with those who which to seize or take over your country or communities is not compromise it’s surrender.
the sooner you realize there are people out there in our own country that want to screw you over the better.
the chances we shake and make up diminish each year.
then it will just be tooth and claw.
It was a dream and it’s soon time to wake.
and no this does not many make me happy, it pisses me off.

Fwiw, Tucker just did the interview with Tom Rogan, Fox News titled the video clip "Washington Examiner's Tom Rogan reacts to UFO seemingly capable of moving through air and water on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight." Whoever produced the youtube clip changed it to "Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy".

Besides which, I don't see how Tucker's political leanings would mean that any UFO stories he airs are right wing propaganda?

Fwiw, Tucker just did the interview with Tom Rogan, Fox News titled the video clip "Washington Examiner's Tom Rogan reacts to UFO seemingly capable of moving through air and water on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight." Whoever produced the youtube clip changed it to "Tucker reacts to footage of 'spherical' UFO captured by Navy".

Besides which, I don't see how Tucker's political leanings would mean that any UFO stories he airs are right wing propaganda?
I have not logged in in almost a year. But had to sign in and say how dumb that all sounded. 😂🤣😅😂🤣😂😂

Never left. Just choose not to participate anymore on the forums and still wish too detach from posting. To many brainwashed idiots on here for me to get along with.
What’s Brainwashed Kim? No ones ever really brainwashed, just immersed in their world view.
Patriots - rebels - guerrillas freedom fighters. Their all fighting for something they believe in.
Now some are just wrong, that’s another story😀

But nice to know your alive and well.
take care.

All I am really saying is there are far better reputable creditable sources out there than from propaganda outlets for countries like Reuters/RT-(Russian propaganda), BBC-(British propaganda), CNN-(American left wing propaganda), and of course FOX-(American right wing propaganda).

Last edited:
60 min report gives a good synopsis of basic facts regarding next month’s intelligence briefing to congress regarding UAP’s
You have radar tracks FLIR videos and fighter pilots, Defense department heads, and senators speaking out about it. The pentagon has confirmed the FLIR videos are real although they don’t know what exactly they are.

I have no idea what they are but am intrigued but the pentagon’s decision to crack the lid on this.
It’s certainly an interesting story where ever it goes.