• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Air Raid Sirens in Israel (was Israel 21-Apr-2021)

Last edited:
They where there. Maybe not at the time slightly before IDF targeted but it "was" at one point a garrisoned station for Hamas in the building or larger Hamas's influence over people in the building.

Even if Hamas wasn't garrisoned in the building they certainly had say who was in the building and what they did.
If the press where being pressured or forced in ANY WAY into reporting what Hamas's leadership and himself wanted to be said falsely or misinterpreted I am VERY VERY happy they destroyed the building even if they where not garrisoned in it.

Or Blinken was not told directly thus giving him and the state department deniability.
Who’s to say evidence wasn’t given to the CIA or the DOD?
Also Israel in the past doesn't care to much what the Press has to stay about them as they will always keep the US backing. So we will likely never know which is fine for Israel. The news cycle will change and it will be forgotten with new """outrage.""" So Israel doesn't see the need to defend its actions as its backed by the US even on a low lying level.

But TRUST me when I say this the IDF douse not attack targets without evidence of some terror influence. So at ONE POINT or at the time Hamas WAS in the building. If they where ALREADY AT ONE TIME in the building IT WOULD BE MORE EASY TO MOVE BACK INTO THE BUILDING. So yes Hamas probably know it was a target and cleared the building before the hit for sometime, but if THE BUILDING WAS NOT HIT,... HAMAS would of likely moved back into the building and continued falsify influencing of the media in the region ASAP as soon as they know the risk of occupation in the building was NOT a risk to be in.

Last edited:
Sooo...a missile struck about 100 yards from where my stepmom's sister (my aunt) lives and killed a man. The information that I have been hearing is now being reported by the media. Israel has known about the huge subterranean city in Gaza, with kilometers of tunnels. Israel has never gone after those tunnels before, and that is what they are now doing. I'm getting updates from the bomb shelter periodically, so if I hear anything not being reported I will update the board.

Last edited:
Sooo...a missile struck about 100 yards from where my stepmom's sister (my aunt) lives and killed a man. The information that I have been hearing is now being reported by the media. Israel has known about the huge subterranean city in Gaza, with kilometers of tunnels. Israel has never gone after those tunnels before, and that is what they are now doing. I'm getting updates from the bomb shelter periodically, so if I hear anything not being reported I will update the board.
Yikes. Good luck to your aunt.

Blinken confirms that additional intelligence was received and that he can't comment. Protip: he's satisfied. The story also mentions a spokesman for Obama's NSC tweeting that it was widely known this was the case, although I could not find the original.

Also Israel in the past doesn't care to much what the Press has to stay about them as they will always keep the US backing. So we will likely never know which is fine for Israel. The news cycle will change and it will be forgotten with new """outrage.""" So Israel doesn't see the need to defend its actions as its backed by the US even on a low lying level.

But TRUST me when I say this the IDF douse not attack targets without evidence of some terror influence. So at ONE POINT or at the time Hamas WAS in the building. If they where ALREADY AT ONE TIME in the building IT WOULD BE MORE EASY TO MOVE BACK INTO THE BUILDING. So yes Hamas probably know it was a target and cleared the building before the hit for sometime, but if THE BUILDING WAS NOT HIT,... HAMAS would of likely moved back into the building and continued falsify influencing of the media in the region ASAP as soon as they know the risk of occupation in the building was NOT a risk to be in.
“Also Israel in the past doesn't care to much what the Press has to stay about them as they will always keep the US backing.”

or Israel actually believes they are faced with an existential threat and will do what they have to do to survive as a nation.

and in steps the wild card...

No, in steps Gog who is threatening the war of Gog-Magog. Not GOD but Gog from the prophesied war against Israel in the end times. The last one before Armageddon. The one that ushers in the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ stops that war, says he is the one true God. The Catholic Pope will say he is and most Jews will bite, hook line and sinker.

Turkeys Muslim Brotherhood is ISIS and ISIS was truly ran by Erdogan and his brother. Erdogan and Obama started the so called Arab Spring. The evidence is obvious now because every place that ISIS got ran out, Erdogan ordered Turkish regular troops into, to finish what their Muslim Brotherhood terrorist called ISIS could not get done, places where Turkey could get away with it anyway.

Putin busted them in Syria after a few weeks of his air-force watching them, recording the ISIS goons stealing all of Syria's oil, trucking it straight to Turkey and watching the flow of so called volunteers move back and forth with ease. The most recent Turkish troop invasion was Libya to fight the freedom loving people of Libya who were fighting against ISIS. Nobody stopped them even though Russia said they would.

Without Russia keeping Turkey in check and Biden in the running the White House and Obama calling the shots, we have a very dangerous situation for Israel.

For years I thought that this war would be almost impossible with the US as a world power, now I know it could happen any day now and that is very scary.

Israel has no other option but to use NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO STOP THE INVADING FORCES!!!! The invading armies will be way too much for Israel to handle and so will the amount of rockets and missiles coming at them.

Having said all that, regarding the media, I seen many news videos from reporters inside Gaza back in 2014. Every time they tried to get a truthful story, something they thought was a newsworthy story, they would turn on the camera and point it at something and the reporter would start her broadcast, then here comes some moronic Hamas guy and he would drag them away from it saying no no no you dont show, while having a AK-47 pointed at them.

They, "the Hamas goons" would then go on a rant trying to say the reporters were with America, even though they were British and their press credentials obviously saying that were from Britian the goons were just that, ignorant and hostile. They were constantly harassed and threatened no stop.
They were truly in fear for their lives every minute they were there. The one lady reporter was threatened bigtime and she wanted out, you could not have got here out of that place fast enough. when she made it back to Israel and then Britian she did an interview with her, she was in tears she was so happy to be home and vividly described the constant threats to their lives if they did not show exactly what Hamas wanted the media to see, in many cases it was just buildings that were leveled or kids hiding under white sheets pretending to be dead as most would screw up and move or breathe.

Just a small example of the non stop Arab lies which has been going on since the video camera was first brought to them.

Dam I hope you all stay safe. Israel started pounding the hell out of the undergroud last night, after that brilaint military plan the other day that got them in the tunnels that led up to the northern border.

“Also Israel in the past doesn't care to much what the Press has to stay about them as they will always keep the US backing.”

or Israel actually believes they are faced with an existential threat and will do what they have to do to survive as a nation.
Israel does care, they just know that they will never win the press over no matter if they air dropped the kids in Gaza bags of money and candy, since the media companies are owned by some very evil people with bad agendas.
They are definitely more concerned with their own national security rather than what Blonde tits and chip has to say about them. They know they are all fake as hell most of the time anymore.

Dam I hope you all stay safe. Israel started pounding the hell out of the undergroud last night, after that brilaint military plan the other day that got them in the tunnels that led up to the northern border.
I do appreciate the sentiments. What I wish to express as a Christian to everyone, is there are many Christians in Palestine. Even though I have family in Israel, I am equally concerned about my Christian brothers in Gaza. War is a disgusting thing that effects many innocent people.

No, in steps Gog who is threatening the war of Gog-Magog. Not GOD but Gog from the prophesied war against Israel in the end times. The last one before Armageddon. The one that ushers in the Anti-Christ. The Anti-Christ stops that war, says he is the one true God. The Catholic Pope will say he is and most Jews will bite, hook line and sinker.

Turkeys Muslim Brotherhood is ISIS and ISIS was truly ran by Erdogan and his brother. Erdogan and Obama started the so called Arab Spring. The evidence is obvious now because every place that ISIS got ran out, Erdogan ordered Turkish regular troops into, to finish what their Muslim Brotherhood terrorist called ISIS could not get done, places where Turkey could get away with it anyway.

Putin busted them in Syria after a few weeks of his air-force watching them, recording the ISIS goons stealing all of Syria's oil, trucking it straight to Turkey and watching the flow of so called volunteers move back and forth with ease. The most recent Turkish troop invasion was Libya to fight the freedom loving people of Libya who were fighting against ISIS. Nobody stopped them even though Russia said they would.

Without Russia keeping Turkey in check and Biden in the running the White House and Obama calling the shots, we have a very dangerous situation for Israel.

For years I thought that this war would be almost impossible with the US as a world power, now I know it could happen any day now and that is very scary.

Israel has no other option but to use NUCLEAR WEAPONS TO STOP THE INVADING FORCES!!!! The invading armies will be way too much for Israel to handle and so will the amount of rockets and missiles coming at them.

Having said all that, regarding the media, I seen many news videos from reporters inside Gaza back in 2014. Every time they tried to get a truthful story, something they thought was a newsworthy story, they would turn on the camera and point it at something and the reporter would start her broadcast, then here comes some moronic Hamas guy and he would drag them away from it saying no no no you dont show, while having a AK-47 pointed at them.

They, "the Hamas goons" would then go on a rant trying to say the reporters were with America, even though they were British and their press credentials obviously saying that were from Britian the goons were just that, ignorant and hostile. They were constantly harassed and threatened no stop.
They were truly in fear for their lives every minute they were there. The one lady reporter was threatened bigtime and she wanted out, you could not have got here out of that place fast enough. when she made it back to Israel and then Britian she did an interview with her, she was in tears she was so happy to be home and vividly described the constant threats to their lives if they did not show exactly what Hamas wanted the media to see, in many cases it was just buildings that were leveled or kids hiding under white sheets pretending to be dead as most would screw up and move or breathe.

Just a small example of the non stop Arab lies which has been going on since the video camera was first brought to them.
You have to understand the symbolic nature of Gog. Note that Gog is mentioned at Revelation 20:7, 8 at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. There are no nations at that point, because the whole earth will have been ruled by Christ for 1000 years. Likewise the Gog of our day outlined in Ezekiel cannot be limited to any nation. It is a coalition of people against Gods people in both instances, and is not limited to any nation.

Last edited:
Yup, Jesus will finally come back, we will finally see his face, I think he is not blond with blue eyes.:unsure: These stories of Gog and Magog ... finally you have a right to your beliefs.
But in the real situation, imagine if the Turquis declares
war on Israel, the United States would be seated between 2 chairs?

Me, I'm not afraid of nuclear power, if it happens, I'd rather die,
because the living would envy the dead. It's awful, but that's how it is!o_O

Yup, Jesus will finally come back, we will finally see his face, I think he is not blond with blue eyes.:unsure: These stories of Gog and Magog ... finally you have a right to your beliefs.
But in the real situation, imagine if the Turquis declares
war on Israel, the United States would be seated between 2 chairs?

Me, I'm not afraid of nuclear power, if it happens, I'd rather die,
because the living would envy the dead. It's awful, but that's how it is!o_O
So what do you propose?
what is your coherent solution
From your post I’ve been able to garner that everyone’s nuts but you.
That only, if only, people would wake up...... and what?

You destroy and mock and but never provide any solutions or path forward.

Try providing a arguable path forward rather than throwing Molotov cocktails and running to the shadows.

So what do you propose?
what is your coherent solution
From your post I’ve been able to garner that everyone’s nuts but you.
That only, if only, people would wake up...... and what?

You destroy and mock and but never provide any solutions or path forward.

Try providing a arguable path forward rather than throwing Molotov cocktails and running to the shadows.
Abandoned religions, is a solution, I believe that these beliefs create more harm than good. What bothers you
it's the fact that I make jokes about Bible writings.
Do I have to believe it? Luckily you don't live here
in Quebec, jokes about the Bible are very common.
I don't believe in Bible prophecy or any
which other prophecy! No one can predict the future!
Which regions do you come from?

I’m a Christian, yes there are many things read into the scriptures that can and have been mis-applied. Either in ignorance or personal gain.

That is not however a problem exclusive to religions.

All social and even scientific beliefs systems and scientifically held facts can be corrupted and abused.
eugenics was very popular in the 20’s and 30’s. The culling of the human population of undesirables of all kinds was promoted by many in the scientific and social/gov arena.
Cultures and societies are developed over time. Coupled with that time is required structures and order in a society.
Many of the historic advancements in science and even social sciences are built upon a Judeo-Christian belief in order and structure in the universe.

Not a chaotic undefined world view that the order of things cannot be known so why try to.
consider that the scientific advancements of the last two centuries have come predominately from western/Christian cultures or those strongly influenced by them
It is I believe because of the underlying belief in that tradition that there is order and structure to the world and universe.
Their is a God a creator and he wants us to know him. He wants us to know and understand the universe in which we inhabit.
Consequently he has given us a place to begin from with order and fixed universal structures to make that discovery.
absolutly mistakes are frequently made because as all would agree we are prone to errors and wanton abuses as a being.

Is it acceptable to mock a person from a religious persuasion.
But scientist and academics are somehow sacrosanct and untouchable.
Where is the wisdom in that.
Scientist throughout our recent history have made grievous errors in judgment and assumption. Yet we are still to hold the latest scientific discovery in a revered status because it somehow comes to us from reason and scientific method.
But when a past discovery is proven to be false or misused we do not throw out science as a evil human contrivance used solely to dominate the weak minded.
So that’s my world view as it applies to your question.