• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Coming gas shortage

Western Europe can have a new pipeline to pump petrol to them from a well advertised antagonist.
But the US and Canada can’t.
Makes you wonder doesn’t it.

Where’s Canada’s heavy crude going. Canada is in negotiations to sell their crude directly to China.
Man I just love the coincidences.
They never seem to end.
Canada is a little irritated that the Biden Administration shut down the XL pipeline. Lots of jobs on both sides lost and a steady supply of oil lost to US refineries.

I don't agree with selling oil to China, but a customer is a customer. We will see what the Chinese administration decides to do to Canada,when negotiation time comes around.

Canada is a little irritated that the Biden Administration shut down the XL pipeline. Lots of jobs on both sides lost and a steady supply of oil lost to US refineries.

I don't agree with selling oil to China, but a customer is a customer. We will see what the Chinese administration decides to do to Canada,when negotiation time comes around.
Canadian crude is heavy it has to be mixed with Saudi or Texas crude to make refined fuels so their is that. Same with Venezuelan crude its heavy. I’ve read the oil reserves under Venezuela might be largest in the world but because it’s so heavy it limits its value. It’s still just completely stupid, like when politicians who rail about global warming being existential threat and then buy multi-million dollar beach side homes.
people are just stupid

Canadian crude is heavy it has to be mixed with Saudi or Texas crude to make refined fuels so their is that. Same with Venezuelan crude its heavy. I’ve read the oil reserves under Venezuela might be largest in the world but because it’s so heavy it limits its value. It’s still just completely stupid, like when politicians who rail about global warming being existential threat and then buy multi-million dollar beach side homes.
people are just stupid
As the old line from Terminator goes...it is in your nature to destroy yourselves. Yep,Canadian crude is heavy and a pain in the butt to process and use. Politicians aren't much better.....lol.

One buddy of mine says he is just going to sit back and let the world do what it wants. Don't know if I would disagree with that idea.