• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Air Raid Sirens in Israel (was Israel 21-Apr-2021)

You have to understand the symbolic nature of Gog. Note that Gog is mentioned at Revelation 20:7, 8 at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ. There are no nations at that point, because the whole earth will have been ruled by Christ for 1000 years. Likewise the Gog of our day outlined in Ezekiel cannot be limited to any nation. It is a coalition of people against Gods people in both instances, and is not limited to any nation.
I see what you are saying however from everything I have read over the decades of studying the subject, Its the ancient religion of the people from the land we calll Turkey today,, that is Gog so when God states Gog its their leader in my eyes. Ancient Historical books tell us where the land of Gog is, not in Russia like some have thought just based on who could pull it off without the US kicking their teeth in.

Just look at the power Turkey has today under Erdogan, who almost got his fourth Caliphate with his ISIS thugs. If it wasn't for Russia he would have got away with it. He will stop at nothing to get it his Caliphate, even now he is working behind the scenes. He knows he cant go attack Israel alone. He knows Israel would wipe Turkey from the map. If you take all of the land that the Antichrist will invade and take for his own, it matches the historical Ottoman empire. He wants every nation that has a coastline on the med and while he gets the smaller ones he will only get about half way into most of the countries that have coastlines on the med.

In my educated opinion that is what fits the prophecy over and over. Especially with that nut Edrogan leading Turkey. He is a blood thristy dictator yet somehow keeps the NATO nations on his side, like there is some spiritual power at play.

Well, with the ceasefire in place (for who knows how long), things have calmed down/
I’ve read several articles regarding this round of fighting.
The public relations coup goes to Israel.

The iron dome minimized most of the rocket attacks.
They Didn’t have to send armor into Gaza to stop them.
They were able to neutralize a lot of Hamas infrastructure while minimizing loss of civilian life.
None of the Arab countries came out backing the Palestinian cause in any relevant manner.

Despite attempts to paint this as apartheid in Israel the realities of Palestinian choices and Hamas intentions are not ringing as genuine.
Consequently it will not prove to be as successful for Hamas fundraising endeavors.

None of the Arab countries came out backing the Palestinian cause in any relevant manner.
Well, yes and no.

The governments did not back Hamas. This was a tactical error on Hamas' part.

However, the people did back Hamas. So while Hamas lost the battle with Israel, they have sewn discontent in those Arab countries that backed Israel (or at least didn't condemn them).

We'll see how this shakes out. But kudos for the peace accords that were sewn recently that led to these countries not backing Hamas. Things would have been different had those accords not been made.

Well, yes and no.

The governments did not back Hamas. This was a tactical error on Hamas' part.

However, the people did back Hamas. So while Hamas lost the battle with Israel, they have sewn discontent in those Arab countries that backed Israel (or at least didn't condemn them).

We'll see how this shakes out. But kudos for the peace accords that were sewn recently that led to these countries not backing Hamas. Things would have been different had those accords not been made.
Social media magnification.

Who can really say how significant that support is?

How long did it take for the people in Egypt to turn on the muslim brotherhood.
It your right time will tell