• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chinese State Media Calls For Nuclear War Preparation After Biden Announces Probe Into COVID Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

krzepice1976

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Top editor and propagandist Hu Xijin at China’s state-run Global Times is warning that communist China needs to prepare for nuclear war with the United States after Biden told the U.S. Intelligence community to look into the COVID-19 origins.

“Given the intensifying US strategic containment of China, I would like to remind once again that we have many urgent tasks, but one of the most important is to keep rapidly increasing the number of nuclear warheads and strategic missiles like the Dongfeng 41 with extremely long-range and high survival capabilities,” Hu stated as translated by activist Jennifer Zeng. “This is the cornerstone of China’s strategic resilience against the United States.”

What recent news reveals is that gain of function research, which may have led to the development of the virus, involves the U.S. and Chinese governments (and probably others), scientists and doctors from different countries, and probably even multinational private corporations, including pharma, providing research funds.

Related:

I Particularly like this quote from the article

Perhaps the international community of virologists will come to be seen as a false and self-interested guide. The common sense perception that a pandemic breaking out in Wuhan might have something to do with a Wuhan lab cooking up novel viruses of maximal danger in unsafe conditions could eventually displace the ideological insistence that whatever Trump said can’t be true.

Also one virologist is quoted supporting the observation that the virus is particularly designed to attach to the ACE inhibitors of humans. Thus making it more virulent to humans.

I make this observation only to ask why.
Why if it is a product of gain of function product.
Why make a SARS virus more virulent.

Honestly, this whole "virus" is a fucking mess...be it from the vaccines to the way information has developed over time, just wait..next, we are going to find out the vaccine has 10x more problems than the virus itself and or causes it to be 10x worse if you get it "AGAIN" after a new strain happens.

Honestly, this whole "virus" is a fucking mess...be it from the vaccines to the way information has developed over time, just wait..next, we are going to find out the vaccine has 10x more problems than the virus itself and or causes it to be 10x worse if you get it "AGAIN" after a new strain happens.
A bit off topic, but this is almost exactly how dengue fever works. Usually round 2 would be a much easier recovery all things being equal, but with dengue, the opposite is true.

A bit off topic, but this is almost exactly how dengue fever works. Usually round 2 would be a much easier recovery all things being equal, but with dengue, the opposite is true.
I believe that is true for a lot of viruses.
A lot of the fatalities from Spanish flu was in 18 the second season and it hit the young adults harder.
Speaking from experience I got a mild case of chicken pox when I was a kid.
then when I was 28 I got it again.
unconscious for five days wife rolling me around the bed daily to change the sheets if sweat through.

I believe that is true for a lot of viruses.
A lot of the fatalities from Spanish flu was in 18 the second season and it hit the young adults harder.
Speaking from experience I got a mild case of chicken pox when I was a kid.
then when I was 28 I got it again.
unconscious for five days wife rolling me around the bed daily to change the sheets if sweat through.
You know how America and the World for that fact got through that pandemic and most others????????... Vaccines! The US government IS NOT GOING TO RISK THE WORKING POPULATION. IT IS THE WORKING POPULATION that supplies the war machine. If normal people where to become mass ill or otherwise would RISK the US War Machine.

So again stop being "woke" FML SMH for people believing in a libtard/rednecks on FB or YouTube which doesn't make you or them right or "woke". GET THE VACCINE. The US will not risk its entire working age population that supplies its war machine to fall ill due to a major possible side effect.........

It is retards that fall mentally ill in their clandistied belief in conspiracy theories and that big bad brother is working against them, so if conspiracy theorists are to be right,.. than WHY I ASK would they-(U.S) RISK their own war machine. The very same war machine that is supplied and fueled by regular good old joes.

Last edited:
You know how America and the World for that fact got through that pandemic and most others????????... Vaccines! The US government IS NOT GOING TO RISK THE WORKING POPULATION. IT IS THE WORKING POPULATION that supplies the war machine. If normal people where to become mass ill or otherwise would RISK the US War Machine.

So again stop being "woke" FML SMH for people believing in a libtard/rednecks on FB or YouTube which doesn't make you or them right or "woke". GET THE VACCINE. The US will not risk its entire working age population that supplies its war machine to fall ill due to a major possible side effect.........

It is retards that fall mentally ill in their clandistied belief in conspiracy theories and that big bad brother is working against them, so if conspiracy theorists are to be right,.. than WHY I ASK would they-(U.S) RISK their own war machine. The very same war machine that is supplied and fueled by regular good old joes.
Why thank you for identifying me as a retard.
should I assume further dialogue with you would be non-productive because of some mental impairment on my part?

Just because I see no benefit in these current vaccines does not mean I believe all vacs are bad. Nor do I believe their is evidence the gubment is trying to kill off mass numbers of the population.
I do believe all governments are more than willing to do things that are not wise or moral or in the best interest of their citizens.
That’s the point of a representative government isn’t it. Make the government accountable to the people?
Not blind faith the gubment will act appropriately all the time.

Why thank you for identifying me as a retard.
Hey you know what I meant. The people who think big bad brother is out to get them, weather through population control or some other mass hysteria way to far out there. You have never demonstrated such beliefs.

You are a true patriot for questioning things with your own personal evaluation and questioning. Not blindly believing what you read or view anywhere.

Hey you know what I meant. The people who think big bad brother is out to get them, weather through population control or some other mass hysteria way to far out there. You have never demonstrated such beliefs.

You are a true patriot for questioning things with your own personal evaluation and questioning. Not blindly believing what you read or view anywhere.
My point is there are nutty people out there of course and people taking advantage of them.
But the vast majority of them are just people who’ve been lied to by their government once to often. Who’ve watched elected official pass laws that enrich themselves. Who make deals and per-diem arrangement that pay them millions of dollars for what? Influence. Entering office upper middle class and leaving multi millionaires.
Who’ve watched experts tell them mask work, mask don’t work. Lock downs are necessary for this public gathering and not necessary for another.
You live in a different world than me.
In my world, people from experience, just assume most of what their told is a lie. Then try and sort it out best they can.
The people I work with haven’t worn mask at work once. Few of them have got the vaccine, and fewer still contracted the virus. None died.
It has the survival rate comparable to the flu. Did any of that justify what was forced on the nation by gubment.
What happens to 15 days to break the curve.
Just another lie

It has the survival rate comparable to the flu. Did any of that justify what was forced on the nation by gubment.
What happens to 15 days to break the curve.
Just another lie
Just like the flu we get one shot every year, always got my'n even before I was considered high risk. It's not about protecting yourself but the people around you and so on whom may come in contact with high risk people AND REALLY that's all it's ever been about and always should...

As for that policy-(15 day) it was made during the Trump administration and a lot of that may all go unexplained even to those with "insights" of information past and present due to the previous administration very proactive measures to keep all information or their goals & actions in a tight small group of people.

administration very proactive measures to keep all information or their goals & actions in a tight small group of people.
Which by the way a very very very smart move on Trumps team behalf. Any attempt to charge Trump will be hard since his inner circle which is the only people he has done real political business with is a very small list and everyone on that list will unlikely flip anything amounting to criminal or other charges against him. So I give whom ever set that all up major props and I am being sincere no sarcasm.

should I assume further dialogue with you would be non-productive because of some mental impairment on my part?
No I sometimes use others post to prove or present a point in a way I normally can't in my career. Do not take it personally sir. Just had to many conversations about this that just end in nonsense is really the point I am getting at I suppose..

The amount of outright lies, deliberate disinformation, and ignorance attributable to many different scientists in many different world governments during the pandemic is exactly why I am holding off on taking the vaccine. I am not anti-vax. Vaccines are an important part of modern medicine, especially for children. I am, however, anti-bad-science. And *any* brand new medication that is rushed through research, development, testing, clinical trials, emergency use authorization, to mass production in less than a year is bad science in my opinion.

I stopped believing anything our government had to say about the virus the moment Fauci stated that wearing masks would not help protect people from getting infected. I knew he was lying the moment he said it. But yet they're telling the truth on the safety and efficacy of the vaccines. Sorry, fool me once and all that.

I have a few very specific benchmarks I'll be watching over the next 90 days to determine safety and efficacy of the vaccines for myself. If I am convinced, then and only then will I agree to getting the vaccine. And even then, it will be the J&J vaccine that uses traditional vaccine science, not any of the mRNA vaccines.

Our government failed the American people spectacularly with their handling of this pandemic. They have only themselves to blame for the resulting fallout of that failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.