• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chinese State Media Calls For Nuclear War Preparation After Biden Announces Probe Into COVID Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people don't have a choice in where they can live.
Well if you believe in a fully capitalist system, shouldn't you just work harder and or just take a loan, move and get an education, and work to pay off the debt that you incurred?

What's funny is ..we have a vaccine THAT'S FREE for something that's not 80% fatal. but we don't have it for free for something that's 100% fatal.

I 100% agree. So because I am poor an cannot afford a house in the suburbs or rural America I don't deserve to live???????

This is why everyone should get vacitated. You may feel your safe which may be true but if you do not get vacation you are responsible for possibly thousands or millions of lives.

I agree with facts and proven statistics. Everyone must get a vaccine at first. Once we get a grasp on the virus than of course everyone does not need it. But until we have Covid under control YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE for countless deaths for not getting the vaccine....

They have only themselves to blame for the resulting fallout of that failure.
You mean Trump is the reason why this is fudged up. In fact it was Trump who got the vaccine created so... Not sure why republicans dont like the vaccine if it was started and created under Trump.

Yep so everyone who is poor should die by his terms. Casue they cannot afford to live where they want, so since their weak/poor they should die by his logic and everyone else who is a selective believe just that.

Though selectives fail to realize that their power comes from the working middle class. The poor and weak is what American power has been based on.

Last edited:
Yep so everyone who is poor should die by his terms. Casue they cannot afford to live where they want, so since their weak/poor they should die by his logic and everyone else who is a selective believe just that.

Though selectives fail to realize that their power comes from the working middle class. The poor and weak is what American power has been based on.
To me anyone who is selective in nature is suicidal as the rich and powerful get their richest and power from the weak,.. idiots make the selective in nature....

The wise selective know their power comes from the weak and poor. In fact real selectives want to make more people poor and dependent so the rich get richer.

Yep so everyone who is poor should die by his terms. Casue they cannot afford it so their weak so they should die.
You're attempting to pin American vs American. You won't point the finger at anything else besides a singular American. I've pointed it at the whole system the whole time. You are failing to see the runaround you are being pushed around the whole time. You agree with the concept of every American getting the vaccine. (Which is a free one by the way for a virus that's not even 60% fatal). Yet we don't support something that's a bigger problem in America with the tax money: aka.. Diabetic supplies and testing supplies for those who didn't choose to have diabetes: Vaccines ready and free for people at risk of "hep-b Hep-a, rabies and such". Why should Americans have to pay for something like that, if we get a vaccine for something that doesn't have a high mortality rate?

If we can offer a free vaccine (for something with a low mortality rate), why can't we do it for something that ruins your life? Polio, Hep (Which leads to aids), diabetes, why just corona..that makes no fucking sense in any aspect if you are an American that belives it is YOUR AND YOUR COUNTRY MEMBERS DUTY TO get the vaccine..then you should follow the path and say "IT"S OUR RIGHT TO HELP THE PEOPLE WHO GET SICK OR CONTRACT SOMETHING THAT WILL LEGITLY LEAD TO DEATH AND NOT "MIGHT"". Yeah people are getting it left and right...but guess what...the mortality rate is

1.8%

Meanwhile for something like rabies.....https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/what-is-rabies

Rabies has the highest mortality rate -- 99.9% -- of any disease on earth

Meanwhile polio: The case fatality ratio for paralytic polio is generally 2% to 5% among children and up to 15% to 30% among adolescents and adults. It increases to 25% to 75% with bulbar involvement. https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/polio.html

Polio isn't a free vaccine....and the worst of all comes next.

American Diabetic problem, Some chose not to live with it, others developed it due to poor habits..just like some people choose to go outside where viruses are everywhere where they are Immuno comped. https://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/25/3/471#:~:text=Death rates in men and,% CI 1.39,1.43).

Why can't we offer it for all these, but we can offer it for a low mortality rate virus, we have a problem with the poor working class of America because "We aren't them", yet...when everyone is scared of a virus we can do it...meanwhile when something like rabies, polio, diabetes, and aids isn't supported by American insurances at all, we don't give a fuck.

You can continue to call me a bad person, but I'm just like you truely...If we can provide a free vaccine for a new virus...shouldn't we be able to provide free diabetic supplies, free polio vaccines and free rabies and hep vaccines? You're likely going to say no, which defeats your concept of "it is our civic duty to help everyone around us", "It is our civic duty to fight this pandemic", "it is our civic duty to help the people around us".

Why don't you support the same garbage you spew when it comes to "poverty". You're only taking a true stance in this post (unlike the past 150 posts you've made on the site) becuase you are invested on one side of the spectrum.

Why don't you compare this tiny debate about getting a "free vaccine" that's a bigger plague to the American system, than what your seeing on the media currently?

Look at the rising cost of education, the loss of American jobs outsourced to countries that offer cheaper and higher quality education: why don't we look at the average American reading/mathematical level? Then you can continue to speak about a "Virus" being the main factor in America's problem currently.

America is losing money because we have a shitty economic system where the working class and lower class are being pushed into a corner, the middle class hates the poor (majority) because of advertisements running of "them" not being ". That's how a class system works, it's meant to separate them from us.

And the way you perpetuate me hating the poor is just showing that I never said I hate the poor: I support natural selection, natural selection doesn't target the poor the middle nor the high, no matter who you are..you can get it. I simply said "Why don't you get a loan if you don't want to live there", isn't that what half of America says for "education?", "For paying bills you are behind on", "forgetting stuff you might need for medical and mental health?", how are you going to have the audacity to call me out when I say take a loan when you won't point the finger at the financial system we live in...is it becuase you don't abstractly think, is it because I'm a singular person and you are hoping to gain some type of "backing" from a few members on the forum, which statistics say "4/5" will have some type of debt because they attempted to better their lives?

To me anyone who is selective in nature is suicidal as the rich and powerful get their richest and power from the weak,.. idiots make the selective in nature....

The wise selective know their power comes from the weak and poor. Lol In fact real selectives want to make more people poor and dependent so the rich get richer. Lmao
It's obvious you haven't looked enough at my posts to understand the ETHOS in each and every one of my posts, or you're unable to amalgamate them into one final theme, especially from the gun post I made: You cannot take a position on one side, attempting to say the opposing side is fully wrong, you can enlighten the other side but political debate leads to nothing besides remedial, belligerent, regressive arguments. You can only point how both sides want the same thing at the end, which is "a better America". My posts all follow the cycle of that, we both want the same thing, but we don't think of it in depth enough to understand that, we consider ourselves marginalized when attacked politically and we can see that when a marginalized group gathers and starts a protest and or riot.

The American experience is a special one, though we don't truly understand what we want or what we really are; we are a free state governed by people who are elected by us, via districts, and sometimes state. Each person in the congress/senate was chosen by the American people, same for the president. We want to argue for guns, yet we want to argue against abortion; we want to argue for coronavirus vaccines to be free, but not vaccines for other viruses. We want education to be free at the public level, but not at the university level. We want to be able to live and make good money, but we don't want the people around us to be able to live also, becuase we are self-centered creatures who will never be able to choose what we want. Untill it breaks us from our norm that we've developed, when our way of life is attacked we respond.

Last edited:
Look it's pretty simple in nature. You said you where selective in nature and implied heavily the people lower or weaker should in a way be culled.

I was just putting your belifes in a blunt and truthful manor. If someone is poor, old, born with disitatages weather physical or social should simply die sooner than later because naturally they are weaker in a sense.

If you find anything I said wrong your really not a selective or darwinism orientated person like you said you where above.

what difference does it make if the person next to you is not?
Everything. Reduce the chance of the "weak" dying from spread. The vaccine is only 99% effective against most or all mutation even delta. Again 99% effective. So will be a slight chance people can be infected. SAME FOR ALL OTHER VACCINE. NO VACCINE HAS EVER BEEN 100% EFFECTIVE EVER. NOT ONE.

But greaty reduces spread and lowers mortality rate everytime the majority of population gets inoculated, every single time.

Last edited:
Reduce the chance of the "weak" dying from spread
That would be I.E your grandparents, your daughter with asthma, or your mom with lupus.

Which all these people with physical ailments are normally productive members of society.

To me it is heartless to not get the vaccine. Takes, cost nothing but a few minutes of your time and you save people in the process.

To me it is heartless to not get the vaccine. Takes, cost nothing but a few minutes of your time and you save people in the process.
Does anyone here donate blood or plasma for free? I do once a month. Organ donor too. Also plan on volunteering a lot now than I am finally retired thank fucking god.

(No one's time is to important to donate blood or volunteering and certainly not to get a simple shot.)

Look it's pretty simple in nature. You said you where selective in nature and implied heavily the people lower or weaker should in a way be culled.

I was just putting your belifes in a blunt and truthful manor. If someone is poor, old, born with disitatages weather physical or social should simply die sooner than later because naturally they are weaker in a sense.

If you find anything I said wrong your really not a selective or darwinism orientated person like you said you where above.
Then you clearly need to go back to school and research "ETHOS", and or a writer's reason, becuase clearly you skipped that in grade-school or you aged out of a "worse" educational system. I started it in the bare minimum way, becuase not all of us are retired and some of us actively seek a Doctorate to change a field and or develop a field.

If you believe in the American experience you can't force your way onto others, because your way inherently isn't right, nor is their way. It's just like a gun debate, it's just like an abortion debate or a pure debate about assisting the lower class of America with food stamps and such.

Both have perks and benefits and inherently as humans, we justify it to ourselves in "known" experiences. You continue to spew toxic bile that's unable to be criticized without you taking into regard where we are at right now.

1: experimental vaccine with no accountability if you get fucked up.
2: a rushed vaccine that hasn't had more then a year in service time..nor a year in testing time when most vaccines go through years of trials.

What are the perks?
1:You might save a person that is compromised (if they are vaccinated) from dying, but with your logic...shouldn't they be safe and vaccinated?
2:"You are vaccinated and safe from a virus that has less then a 2% mortality rate"
3:You're a team player?

Cons:
1: No accountability with minimal testing?
2: Risk (currently being investigated by many orgs) on not being able to be fertile, or have birth defects.
3: You have a higher chance to win a rolex on a fucked up gambling site then to die to corona?
4: You allow your body to support itself with minimal outside interaction and you build your immune system and your ability to fight infections and viruses...

Well if you believe in a fully capitalist system, shouldn't you just work harder and or just take a loan, move and get an education, and work to pay off the debt that you incurred?

What's funny is ..we have a vaccine THAT'S FREE for something that's not 80% fatal. but we don't have it for free for something that's 100% fatal.
That’s what I’ve done I worked my whole life for larger businesses to maintain a decent health insurance. Some of them really SUCKED. But that’s what I had to do, it was my responsibility to my family. Why would it be someone else’s responsibility.
In 84 insulin was $15 a bottle out of pocket. Today it’s $300 a bottle and there have been no real break thru’s with it in that time. That’s 3-4 bottles a month.
But she’s my wife not the governments/not the tax payers so it’s what you damm well do.
It’s the same problem with student loans when the gov guaranteed the loans and that is what they’ve done. In 84 tuition at a junior college was $115 for three credit hours.
It was less than $6000 a year at a private four year college.
Education hasn’t improved in the last 30 years. I would actually say it’s degraded.
What is tuition now at a privfour year college?
The gov guaranteed the loans the students soaked them up and tuition and expenses went through the roof.
Any gov program meant to help people like that always turns into a money pit or a afterthought with poor service.

It’s not the gov job to help me get through life. It’s not the tax payers job either.
Where did this concept of we have to help everyone from cradle to grave come from? It’s a lie doomed to fail.
wanna no why prescriptions are so high?
Because the pharmaceutical companies went to the gov and said we need price protections at the retail level. So it is illegal for competing pharmacies to set price in a competitive manner, price fixing.
Cant have price wars with such a critical product. And the prices just started climbing from there.

Regulations and federal green energy money built up all the solar and wind farms in Texas. They were subsidized and smaller coal plants couldn’t compete so they started closing. Then the freeze and ice hit last winter and the green energy was offline for days. There were not enough coal or gas plants in operation to pick up the load.
There having problems this summer for the same reason, can’t keep up with demand. Throwing money at a technology that is not ready to meet the grid demands. Just to make people feel like they did something good.

The argument has perks and cons, to me...the cons and risks outweigh the good...why should I vaccinate, if the people who really need it won't vaccinate to save their lives...oh wait, becuase they neglected it themselves. Like use some logic in your argument, why should I risk taking an experimental vaccine, when the people who need it won't take it to save their life.

That's like me going around banging every girl or guy on the street, and not using a condom, why not use a condom if I know there is a real risk for me to get aids or an STD? If I'm banging left and right and I know I'm at risk becuase I'm banging random people, shouldn't I protect?

And if I know I'm not going to get aids because I plow the same female in my bed every night and I know she's loyal...why do I need a condom, if I don't care about having a kid? Oh wait, I don't!!!

You don't wear a condom if you aren't in fear of getting aids, you don't get a vaccine if you aren't compromised and at risk. You don't buy a plan b if you aren't at risk of having a kid or a preg test (aka once again, ETHOS AT RIIIIIIIIIIIISK :) ), If you aren't at risk..why should you be vaccinated if the people at risk are going to be vaccinated if they care...they will get themselves vaccinated and keep up to date.. This isn't going to just fucking go away, look at the flu..look at aids..look at the clap...look at all these sicknesses we attempted to get away but fail (Biggest of all "ADDICTION!!!!"), If you are at risk, go get your shot...if you really are scared, if you aren't at risk..fuck it?

If you believe in the American experience you can't force your way onto others
We can when your way expects everyone else subsidize it.
You can do what ever you want in america. But no one else should have to pay for it. If you got nothing to sell find something else to sell. But don’t force me to buy something I don’t want or need. Figuratively as in more taxes.

That’s what I’ve done I worked my whole life for larger businesses to maintain a decent health insurance. Some of them really SUCKED. But that’s what I had to do, it was my responsibility to my family. Why would it be someone else’s responsibility.
In 84 insulin was $15 a bottle out of pocket. Today it’s $300 a bottle and there have been no real break thru’s with it in that time. That’s 3-4 bottles a month.
But she’s my wife not the governments/not the tax payers so it’s what you damm well do.
It’s the same problem with student loans when the gov guaranteed the loans and that is what they’ve done. In 84 tuition at a junior college was $115 for three credit hours.
Education hasn’t improved in the last 30 years. I would actually say it’s degraded.
The gov guaranteed the loans the students soaked them up and tuition and expenses went through the roof.
Any gov program meant to help people like that always turns into a money pit or a afterthought with poor service.

It’s not the gov job to help me get through life. It’s not the tax payers job either.
Where did this concept of we have to help everyone from cradle to grave come from? It’s a lie doomed to fail.
Because the pharmaceutical companies went to the gov and said we need price protections at the retail level. So it is illegal for competing pharmacies to set price in a competitive manner, price fixing.
Cant have price wars with such a critical product. And the prices just started climbing from there.

Regulations and federal green energy money built up all the solar and wind farms in Texas. They were subsidized and smaller coal plants couldn’t compete so they started closing. Then the freeze and ice hit last winter and the green energy was offline for days. There were not enough coal or gas plants in operation to pick up the load.
There having problems this summer for the same reason, can’t keep up with demand. Throwing money at a technology that is not ready to meet the grid demands. Just to make people feel like they did something good.
I know personally a lot of shit spiked during Obama care, I don't agree with the healthcare system nor how big pharma fucks people, same for big manufac.

We can when your way expects everyone else subsidize it.
You can do what ever you want in america. But no one else should have to pay for it. If you got nothing to sell find something else to sell. But don’t force me to buy something I don’t want or need. Figuratively as in more taxes.
I understand that but the ETHOS of this whole thing is... Why can we afford to give out millions at the state level, federal level and such (VAXIMILLIONZ YEZZIR), but we can't help the people who get or have a higher chance at dying with something such as beeties, aids, rabies and such.

Also, you have generics, which come out frequently and quickly, so there are price fights...look at Generic Adderall vs D-Anphet-Salt or look at Norco vs hydrocodone...or look at half the generics compared to the name brand....like homie, Norvo-Nordisk owns the brand name and the generic, that's when you get fucked.

and this is exactly what I mean, you will never win or lose a political debate, so people need to quit getting all weird and bent out, everyone is legitly right in terms of politics because both good and bad come from the end result. You will only agree with what you experience.

I know personally a lot of shit spiked during Obama care, I don't agree with the healthcare system nor how big pharma fucks people, same for big manufac.
You miss the point those companies have used gov regulations a d guidelines to protect themselves and profits. Too big to fail?
That’s not capitalism, that’s a rigged market economy that protects the big companies.
you don’t deregulate product safety issues of course but you don’t make regulations that snuff out competition or artificially protect the price fixing of goods and services.

Status
Not open for further replies.