• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan News [#September]

Tucker Carlson is just as much as dead beat low life as Rachel Maddow. Anything he or she says is automatically a lie or twisted truth for the low IQ right & left.
Fine you don’t like him, the clip includeds all the corporate media news reports that illustrate the event and proposition he makes.
No smoking guns, anonymous sources, or sealed tax returns. Just the event and the military leaderships own words.
Dismiss him outright if you want but the reality is still there

Though I despise Rachel a little more than Tucker. Sorry couldn't help myself.
You know at some point it does come down to ideology/political propositions.
There is almost always a side to choose. In the political fight in American today residing in the middle is just setting on a fence.
with trumps election and admin you had a significant portion of the citizenry reject both parties. They rejected the corporate media’s narrative. You need to ask yourself why. Was it ignorance or was it they don’t like where either parties ideology was leaning towards.

I know why I don't like both sides. Never have, even decades before right and left wing extremism went mainstream. (Not talking terrorists, just people & media taking it to far.)

You take what the far right and far left say and throw it in the trash, than what's left is usually the truth.

There is a reason why I post multiple news sources for the same story. Each media outlet tells the same story but slightly different in order to twist or sway readers.

In order to see the whole truth you have to understand why each political spectrum is representing itself as. When you do than you will understand both sides are extremely wrong on how they conduct themselves & people just need to start looking for the middle again.

Last edited:
I know why I don't like both sides. Never have, even decades before right and left wing extremism went mainstream. (Not talking terrorists, just people & media taking it to far.)

You take what the far right and far left say and throw it in the trash, than what's left is usually the truth.

There is a reason why I post multiple news sources for the same story. Each media outlet tells the same story but slightly different in order to twist or sway readers.

In order to see the whole truth you have to understand why each political spectrum is representing itself as. When you do than you will understand both sides are extremely wrong on how they conduct themselves & people just need to start looking for the middle again.
What’s the middle? The middle can be anything it doesn’t really mean anything.

You either have an Ideological goal in political life or your just wandering with the consensus of the crowed.
More gov/ less gov
Less spending or larger deficits
Interventionist wars or defense of nation.
Expand federal gov influence of shrink it.
Right of states to choose their own laws or right of federal gov to overturn state law.

The middle is a parody to compromise. Every flashpoint you mentioned could all be figured through compromise. We did it for centuries with some hiccups yes ik. It's only recently we can't find the middle at all anywhere or in any subject.
Not true, we didn’t find the middle regarding independence nor the issue of the expansion of slavery.

Compromise works within the confines of the constitution. But when one side punches outside those bounds then compromise is no longer possible. It’s just not, because one side is playing outside the laws and custom.
I have no desire to compromise when the federal gov expands their areas not delegated to them, none! There is no middle ground there.

in any case what doesn’t change is the US droned a large family with children and for days called it a righteous kill.
And for what I consider political optics to change the narrative in the news cycle.
opps sorry my bad.

What’s the middle? The middle can be anything it doesn’t really mean anything.

You either have an Ideological goal in political life or your just wandering with the consensus of the crowed.
More gov/ less gov
Less spending or larger deficits
Interventionist wars or defense of nation.
Expand federal gov influence of shrink it.
Right of states to choose their own laws or right of federal gov to overturn state law.
"The middle" is the opposite of hyperpartisanship, which is what we have now. The lack of an extremist viewpoint does not equal "can be anything it doesn't really mean anything."

I am a centrist, both from my own perspective and according to multiple political ideology tests I've taken. This means I am open to both conservative and liberal points of view and willing to consider the best both have to offer, but I will generally reject the far-left or far-right because they are usually driven my agendas serving the politicians, not what's best for the American people.

I am so fucking tired of hyperpartisanship. It doesn't help anyone except those perpetrating it on the public. We NEED people to come back to the middle, and you can do that without compromising your core principles and beliefs. And quit calling people traitors just because they are on the other side of the political fence than you are. It's uncalled for. Our differences are what make us stronger. As a great man once said, "Be excellent to each other."

"The middle" is the opposite of hyperpartisanship, which is what we have now. The lack of an extremist viewpoint does not equal "can be anything it doesn't really mean anything."

I am a centrist, both from my own perspective and according to multiple political ideology tests I've taken. This means I am open to both conservative and liberal points of view and willing to consider the best both have to offer, but I will generally reject the far-left or far-right because they are usually driven my agendas serving the politicians, not what's best for the American people.

I am so fucking tired of hyperpartisanship. It doesn't help anyone except those perpetrating it on the public. We NEED people to come back to the middle, and you can do that without compromising your core principles and beliefs. And quit calling people traitors just because they are on the other side of the political fence than you are. It's uncalled for. Our differences are what make us stronger. As a great man once said, "Be excellent to each other."
But what people consider to be middle ground compromise is a variable position. If the constitutional states rights position is taken to be understood as far right their is a problem. That is a basic argument of the federalist papers and the reason for our bill of rights.
When the speaker of the house is asked about the ACA being constitutional she poop poop’s that away as and unimportant question.
When in the history of American political thought and law did health care subsidized by the federal government become the middle ground compromise position.
The middle ground in the sixties was JFK. In many respects he would be considered right wing today.
The middle of the constantly shifting wings of political thought is just as flexible and adrift as the wings.
When systemic racism is taught as fact and any disagreement towards it is castigated as white supremacy fascist doctrine. The middle IS a MOVING position.

The middle SHOULD be the constitutional statutes for gov action and prohibitions from the rest.
Shall be no laws that restrict the ownership of firearms or speech or federal involvement in states rights SHOULD be the middle.
other wise we will just continue to drift back and forth and be in disunion.
I’m not right wing I’m not left wing and I’m not the middle. I’m what ever is allowed by the constitution and opposed to what ever is prohibited by the constitution.
The federal gov is primarily to protect the boarders of the states and facilitate trade into the nation and between the states.
The rest everything else is mostly left to the states.
That’s the middle ground

I’m what ever is allowed by the constitution and opposed to what ever is prohibited by the constitution.
Well the constitution isn't perfect and isn't absolute. That is why there are amendments because when the times change so does the rule/laws of governing.

So you are the middle if you put your beliefs souly on the constitution. Because the constitution itself is still a work in progress being changed and altered to fit the needs of new generations & technological eras as it has since the begging of its creation.

If you think the constitution is absolute you are dead wrong as the constitution is a work in progress always changing & compromising for the times we live in.

If the constitution was absolute than there would be no need for SCOTUS is another good example on how you shouldn't souly base your principles on the constitution because SCOTUS is proof the constitution isn't absolute.

Well the constitution isn't perfect and isn't absolute. That is why there are amendments because when the times change so does the rule of governing.

So you are the middle if you put your beliefs souly on the constitution. Because the constitution itself is still a work in progress being changed and altered to fit the needs of new generation & era as it has since the begging of its creation.

If you think the constitution is absolute you are dead wrong as it is a work in progress always changing for the times we live in.
You bet and there is a clearly defined process for that.
If you want the federal gov to expand in to different areas pass a constitutional amendment. Full 🛑
Dont reinterpret what the constitution says from the bench.
That mentality has allowed the patriot act to still stand today.
In fact I would like to repeal the 16 amendment and clarify the tenth amendment as it applies both to the states and the individual citizen.
Problem solved

Interesting take I am sure many would like including me. Not being facetious.
But believe we are past the point of no return on that. The world has grown to small and sophisticated. Not sure how it could hold up in times like today. Which is likly the reason why its never reverted. Plus most states enjoy the resources the feds hand them too. Just seems impossible more I contemplate.

and isn't absolute.
If you are an American citizen then yes it is absolute.
it is the document through which we clarify our rights, and list the duties and “limitations of the government”
The government is not to be a bully puppet which hands us our basic needs and interprets out rights on an evolving sea of fads and popular theory.

If not BURN IT It has no meaning anymore. Just let the courts, the executive and legislature do what they will.
Until, and not before, do we settle this issue we will continue to drift and be a nation of growing divides and animosity’s.

you are an American citizen then yes it is absolute.
Correct until SCOTUS or other judges rule that parts of it isn't absolute. If that where the case slavery would still be a right for white citizens.

See where I am going here? Yes it is law but it is not absolute as anything in the constitution is up for interpretation and altercation to fit into today's society which is always changing. Always has.

But believe we are past the point of no return on that. The world has grown to small and sophisticated. Not sure how it could hold up in times like today. Which is likly the reason why its never reverted.
How did the federal government pay for the common defense, the common defense was till then the single biggest federal expense.
Tariffs.
return and allow that money to be in the states. Then the states which are closer to the citizenry collect and expend their budgets on whet they see fit. If a state wants to provide health care for all then let them do it and pay for it themselves.

Correct until SCOTUS or other judges rule that parts of it isn't absolute. If that where the case slavery would still be a right for white citizens.

See where I am going here? Yes it is law but it is not absolute as anything in the constitution is up for interpretation and altercation to fit into today's society which is always changing. Always has.
No I don’t have you read the 13th amendment or the 14th or the 15.
There is a process not judicial caprice

I'll give you this one, you where well articulated in your view. But I cannot deny how much the constitution has changed since its creation making it in my view not absolute but a continuous work in progress up to interpretation & altercation on pretty much everything.

I'll give you this one, you where well articulated in your view. But I cannot deny how much the constitution has changed since its creation making it in my view not absolute but a continuous work in progress up to interpretation & altercation on pretty much everything.
Interpretation can work but it should be slow.
The reason I argue so strongly for a return to the original process is because it does work. It took it through the civil war and out the other side enabling us to expand to a continental nation. It facilitated us growing into a nation of many faiths, cultures, and races.
when confronted with our failings it forced us to confront them and live up to our calling as a nation of individuals all of significant worth and value.