• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

China/Taiwan September 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would that be too much to ask for
Don't ask yourself why, the P4 laboratory,
(Wuhan Institute of Virology) is funded by the United States.
In your country (USA), the government and the media are lying to you. When you want to find a culprit, you follow the money trail. Anthony Fauci is well aware of this story and has no interest in telling the truth, this man strongly encouraged the modification of transmissible virus
to humans.

China will take Taiwan sooner or later until 2025, the faster China acts the weaker will be Taiwan's defense.

Thing is it was a "conspiracy theory" that it even came from the lab. At this point it's well known fact. Labeling something a "conspiracy theory" now does nothing to discredit the original statement, seeing as they mostly turn out to be factual.

One of my concerns about the Chinese energy problems: what if they are using shortages as an excuse to stockpile coal to power essential infrastructure during a war.

Thing is it was a "conspiracy theory" that it even came from the lab. At this point it's well known fact. Labeling something a "conspiracy theory" now does nothing to discredit the original statement, seeing as they mostly turn out to be factual.
i don’t care bro just keep it off this thread

anyway

global times ramping up the rhetoric again

Don't ask yourself why, the P4 laboratory,
(Wuhan Institute of Virology) is funded by the United States.
In your country (USA), the government and the media are lying to you. When you want to find a culprit, you follow the money trail. Anthony Fauci is well aware of this story and has no interest in telling the truth, this man strongly encouraged the modification of transmissible virus
to humans.
I do not disagree with you on that. When congress banned gain of function research in the US research dollars started flowing thru grants to help fund research dollars in Wuhan. American and Canadian Universities labs were even providing samples
Do not forget to include France in that equation though. They built the Wuhan lab. To the French companies credit though they started sounding alarm bells that safety protocols were not being followed.
My gripe with China is that when it did get lose they said nothing till it couldn’t be ignored and still obfuscate on it to this day. That and they had no problem stopping flights out of Wuhan domestically but continued to allow them internationally. The agencies and universities that collaborated with them didn’t say anything either.
I don’t believe it was done deliberately but the obfuscation by all parties was.
Anyway that’s my take.
And to this day I’ve seen no explanation as to why a sars covid virus was having gain of function research done on it.
The “we were looking for potential mutations in nature so we would be better prepared for them” doesn’t pass the smell test.

Fair enough your correct about crossing threads
yeah thank you for getting it

i don’t care what you guys believe about covid, it’s just got nothing to do with this, that’s all i’m saying lol

there’s an entire thread dedicated to covid, this one’s about a very precarious conflict which could spark a war so it’s a bit annoying seeing it clogged up with all this random stuff

mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.