• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Does your vote actually matter?

The last election showed your vote doesn't matter.
If that lie didn't get a foot hold Trump probably would of won again. The whole my vote doesn't matter made a lot of Republican & conservatives not vote leading to Trump not being reelected.

Hell Trump just recently said word for word "don't vote". Why would you do that to yourself? That mentality will lead to the death of the GOP.

While the Democrats pedaled hard on the notion every vote counts and they had a epic turn out because of it and won.

Last edited:
It's incredible, democracy no longer exists in the USA. In 2016, the Democrats accused the Republicans of having cheated (Russian interference never proven). In 2020, here is the Republicans accusing the Democrats of having cheated. When everyone accuses each other of cheating, no one trusts anything anymore.
Results: shit!
Americans! Are you all sore losers?
You know in Africa, they are poor because they are incapable of democracy.
The USA, seen from the outside, is reminiscent of a banana republic.

Darknoon do you refute DWS assertion there was cheating in numerous locations in 2020.
Or maybe it was the various last minute illegal changes to election laws in several states by SOS or courts.
Or is it just an uncomfortable reality that it did happen and people just won’t dismiss it as irrelevant to the narrative.

It didn't happen and to pendal it other wise will doom the GOP & doom America. But I don't get into conspiracy theories.
So from now on covid is a conspiracy theory and all of your arguments and post are also invalid and a conspiracy.

Yep this is why we are where we’re at .
When you don’t like it you just can plug your ears close your eyes and chant conspiracy theory.

That’s why I hold so little faith in elections anymore

It didn't happen and to pendal it other wise will doom the GOP & doom America. But I don't get into conspiracy theories. I just wasn't going to stand here and let you guys control the narrative.
The highest levels of democratic leadership crusaded Russian collusion with the trump campaign for three years and it landed in a dumpster fire of nothing here.
Yet individuals and state legislators question voting irregularities and request investigation into election fraud and it somehow is going to ruin the gop and america
HOW FUNNY🤣🤣🤣🤣

The highest levels of democratic leadership crusaded Russian collusion with the trump campaign for three years and it landed in a dumpster fire of nothing here.
Yet individuals and state legislators question voting irregularities and request investigation into election fraud and it somehow is going to ruin the gop and america
HOW FUNNY🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hillary is still whining the election was stolen from her because democracy was stolen from america because the electoral college is inherently anti democracy.

I think the last time I truly took any president or official seriously was Kennedy & his administration officials. After that the soul of politics just got more greedy and sour.
Blah blah blah I’m so above it all I can’t remember the last time I trusted a politician.

If that’s the state of American politics.

Then for the last 60 years by your own admission and words you have proven that voting really doesn’t matter

Last edited:
That for the last 60 years by your own admission and words you have proven that voting really doesn’t matter?
No, but the only way to turn out voters is to wild them up about whatever the current problem America may be facing even if it means twisting the actual problem way out of proportion or just making up wild things to catch attention.

It doesn't mean that they don't do their job. Many past presidents and offcials accomplish great work & where only put their by voters. But to keep doing their work they have to play or wild people up often with misinformation to get them to turn up to vote for them or their party.

It's just I don't take any politicians seriously when they play to the national audience only directed at their base which is almost anything any official says now a days because to get anything done they need to keep getting reelected. Vicious ugly cycle of politics has taken on.

No, but the only way to turn out voters is to wild them up about whatever the current problem America may be facing even if it means twisting the actual problem way out of proportion or just making up wild things to catch attention.

It doesn't mean that they don't do their job. Many past presidents and offcials accomplish great work & where only put their by voters. But to keep doing their work they have to play or wild people up often with misinformation to get them to turn up to vote for them or their party.

It's just I don't take any politicians seriously when they play to the national audience only directed at their base which is almost anything any official says now a days.
That is not what you said.

And What’s misinformation anyway.

Is that your standards, my standards CNN standards. Lord help us if it’s the NYT standards, they’ve had to issue so many corrections it’s laughable.
Or is it ABC standards interviewing Christofer Steele again this last week on the Russian pee pee tape that’s was investigated for three years and dumped as a hot mess of campaign talking points.
Or do standards or what’s true even matter at all.
Or is just about what works to maintain the current powers base in control.

You know when two groups or nations can no longer agree upon the definition of truthful events.
They become adversaries and possibly eventually enemies.

The Trump administration took their case for election fraud to multiple courts in multiple states. The courts unanimously rejected all of those cases. The Trump administration followed the legally prescribed remedies available to them and they lost.

Now, that brings us to a different question: Were the courts part of the alleged fraud? There are only two possible answers with two possible implications to that question:

1) Yes, they were part of the fraud, in which case nothing that happens in this country at any level of government can be trusted by anyone, and this country is already lost. The results of future elections cannot be trusted no matter who wins.

2) No, they were not part of the fraud, in which case the system worked as designed and Trump and his supporters just don't like the outcome so they continue their rhetoric.

On a personal note, I have not seen any "evidence" provided by anyone that has withstood scrutiny to qualify as a smoking gun for Democrats stealing the election. Doesn't mean it didn't happen; just means it hasn't met the requirements for burden of proof. And the burden of proof does legally fall on those making the claims of election fraud.

In my mind, both Republicans and Democrats have been attempting to steal elections for years, just through different methodology. The Democrats attempt to ingratiate themselves to voters through social programs and demonizing the wealthy. The Republicans gerrymander voting districts so that no Democrat can possibly even run, let alone win.

I loathe Democrats and Republicans equally, just for different reasons.

For the record, I didn't believe Hillary's claims that the election was "stolen" any more than I believe Trump's claims. Trump won the 2016 election fair and square, and I was sick to death of listening to liberals whine and bitch and moan and complain about it for four fucking years. Same thing applies to the 2020 election, and I'm sick to death of listening to conservatives whine and bitch and moan and complain about it. Almost makes me wish Trump would run and win in 2024 just so everyone will shut the fuck up about it, because then he can't have any more elections "stolen" from him.

This country is going to destroy itself between 2022 and 2024. None of our enemies are going to have to fire a single bullet. We'll do it to ourselves. Those of us observing from the non-partisan side of the fence can see it coming plain as day, and our warnings are being ignored. I'll be sure to bump this post when it happens, assuming the internet is even still there.

wish Trump would run and win in 2024 just so everyone will shut the fuck up about it, because then he can't have any more elections "stolen" from him.
Much agreed. Hope Trump wins so everyone can shut the hell up. Getting tiresome. At least throw some new shit. Not two year old bullshit.

Same with the Democrats, they need to shut the hell up and find somthing new to bitch about besides Trump.

Last edited:
Reading your words, I see that your democracy is in danger, the only thing that can unite you is a great catastrophe.
Me, I see a script style `` handmaid's tale '', not quite the same, but very similar for your future.
I still wish you the Pentagon take power (coup d'etat).

Reading your words, I see that your democracy is in danger, the only thing that can unite you is a great catastrophe.
Me, I see a script style `` handmaid's tale '', not quite the same, but very similar for your future.
I still wish you the Pentagon take power (coup d'etat).
With all respect but this is a conversation or debate amongst American citizens for a personal perspective of the American people.

The military will never take over America. You would know that if you where a American. It's our ideology to the core that a elected civilian body must be in control of the military.

America also has faced worse tensions before and came out okay. Many may have lost faith but luckily our government is so strong that even being wildly dysfunctional we still stand as a superpower dared to be reckoned with.

Every country has it's up and downs, but our ability to project strength anywhere & our overwhelming military power compared to the entire world is what keeps us stable at the core even if national politics gets overwhelming dysfunctional.