• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel & Iran #October

Could be US retaliation for the cyberattack that shut down one of our major gas pipelines earlier this year.
Oh yea that too. But been reading that Israel is seriously practicing & planning to take out Iran. Shutting down all the gas pumps would be a prelude to war assumed Israel was testing its cyber capabilities.

Yeah Israel doesn't have a choice anymore. They can not afford to have a nuclear Iran. The entire world would be nuts to let that happen.

The leadership in Iran has already stated it's acceptable for them to have 3/4s of their country lost if it means Israel is destroyed in a war with them.

Israel can get refueling aircraft from France secretly if need be or buy parts and build their own real quick. They don't need ones already to go from us if Biden and Obama says no which you can bet money they will definitely oppose it.

Obama was no friend to Israel last time and he is right with Biden today whispering in his ear so expect the same today unless they want Israel to attack and then leave them hanging when a bunch of Arab nations unite with Iran in response.

We have all heard the rumblings of these attacks many times before but now Iran has very accurate missiles and they have been enriching weapons grade uranium for awhile now.

They could have been getting the job done for years in a location nobody knows about yet and that's what is terrifying Israel because they can not get hit with even one nuclear weapon and survive as a functioning nation.

If Iran sees that they are about to be attacked all bets are off. Iran won't wait and lose their missiles, not in my opinion. They will at least get rockets by the thousands pouring into Israel via Hesbolah, Gaza and then their own heavy conventional missiles.

The safest thing for the whole world would for us to take out Iran's nuclear weapons, missile sites, bunkers with our stealth bombers and then call it a day. They wouldn't be able to blame and attack Israel with whatever they have left and the nuclear problem will be gone for a long time.

The rest of these third world countries will sit back and realize that we are very serious about keeping nuclear weapons out of anyone's equation.

If we don't get involved, mark my words. Iran and a lot of Arab nations are going to march on Israel for revenge and it will be such a large force that Israel will be forced to use nuclear weapons to stop them!! Millions will die.

If we don't get involved, mark my words. Iran and a lot of Arab nations are going to march on Israel for revenge
I don’t believe that would be the case. Many of the gulf states as well as Egypt would rather continue on with secular Israel rather have to deal with a strengthened Shia Iranian state.

It’s not good for business and the gulf states have seen the writing on the wall that their oil wealth has a expiration date on it.

I don’t believe that would be the case. Many of the gulf states as well as Egypt would rather continue on with secular Israel rather have to deal with a strengthened Shia Iranian state.

It’s not good for business and the gulf states have seen the writing on the wall that their oil wealth has a expiration date on it.

Lebanon, Syria, Gaza, Sudan, Libya, Iraq, Ethiopia and last but far from least TURKEY will join in to invade Israel when Iran starts blitzing through Iraq. They all have a serious bone to pick with Israel and just as the good book says, "Have thy come to take a spoil?"

Israel isn't going to have any of it. Iran is so close it's to late to stop them. They can immediately go right back to where they where and continue progress on a working deliverable nuclear device.

Maybe this is where Israel has to tip its hand and take out Iran. Biden & the western powers will act sincere when it's just a bluff to give Israel the upper hand in a first strike.

The one thing that bothers me about this is the risk of it somehow going international.

The US is obviously an ally of Israel, Russia…I don’t fucking know at this point, I don’t think China gives a shit

It’s just weird to think about it
This is a conflict’s that’s been brewing for decades but that doesn’t make it any less concerning.

It’s clear that Iran is a threat to not just regional security, but global security. But will everyone see it that way?

Also I just wanna say - it’s not entirely a bad thing that iran wants to resume the talks. I heard that America was being difficult about it anyway. They might’ve made huge advances but the fact they’re still even considering diplomacy says a lot to me.

it worries me that Iran is NOW willing to go to the table, this in itself may mean they already have enough enriched uranium to build the bomb and will use that to dictate the talks. Iran has no intention of turning back the clock (giving up it's bomb) only advancing it. It only takes 1 nuke to destroy Israel and that's their primary and only goal.

it worries me that Iran is NOW willing to go to the table, this in itself may mean they already have enough enriched uranium to build the bomb and will use that to dictate the talks. Iran has no intention of turning back the clock (giving up it's bomb) only advancing it. It only takes 1 nuke to destroy Israel and that's their primary and only goal.
It could also be a delay tactic.

As for Russia getting involved in an Israel/Iran war, Iran is technically an ally of Russia, but I don't expect that alliance to hold up if Iran initiates hostilities with Israel, especially if it's nuclear. Putin would probably was his hands of Iran immediately and step back.