• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

China & Taiwan #October

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doubtful as well. But the USA has such a huge gap over it's rivals that even in a diminished state it will likely remain the strongest world power heading into the next century. However, my opinion is an has always been, whichever government that developes general ai first will essentially take claim of being the last and only global super power. Assuming of course general ai can exist.

But the USA has such a huge gap over it's rivals that even in a diminished state it will likely remain the strongest world power heading into the next century.
Iโ€™m not sure of that. Look at the recent hypersonic missile tests, the development in Russo/China AI and weapons systems.

Iunno. Theyโ€™re ahead for sure. But I think itโ€™s closing up quickly.

Iโ€™m not sure of that. Look at the recent hypersonic missile tests, the development in Russo/China AI and weapons systems.

Iunno. Theyโ€™re ahead for sure. But I think itโ€™s closing up quickly.
Anything that comes out of china that intends to make them look strong has limited credibility. Just like they've had next to 0 daily covid cases since like april 2020. The formula goes: real facts go in, then it goes through the propaganda machine, then the end result is something downplayed 10x if what went in was damaging to thier image or it gets uplayed 10x if what goes in is benefiting to their image.

Numbers are only to illustrate the point I'm trying to make.

I want to know where that sub-driver got his license, better yet will he have to take the test again. Last I heard he was taking a beating from the upper tier. Pretty sure this didn't happen by mistake, are they hiding something that may escalate into a major confrontation with Beijing or their president, Global Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.