• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Israel & Iran #November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the greatest source I shared here. But it's the same story anywhere you look up. Not enough substance in Israel claim these groups are terror organizations.

But do agree with Israel decision. For many reasons. The main reason for me is as it may pose a national security threat to Israel as these organizations could have ties with terror groups. Maybe.

If the possibility exists then one should prepare for that possibility and that's what Israel is doing labeling these Palestinian humanitarian groups as terror organizations.

Most people probably don't remember that the FBI busted a huge HAMAS and Hezbollah money laundering ring set up to funnel money from Texas to themselves overseas the day prior to 9-11...

Israel can't expose their assets which likely makes these reports to vague. Palestinian NGOs lol. First they would have to be a nation to have a real government.

First they go from war, to blowing up aircraft to hijacking aircraft and even after 9-11 they are giving terrorists millions in aid monthly.

When terrorists teach two year olds to cut your throat and kill you anyway possible, you don't play nice.

Most people probably don't remember that the FBI busted a huge HAMAS and Hezbollah money laundering ring set up to funnel money from Texas to themselves overseas the day prior to 9-11...

Israel can't expose their assets which likely makes these reports to vague. Palestinian NGOs lol. First they would have to be a nation to have a real government.

First they go from war, to blowing up aircraft to hijacking aircraft and even after 9-11 they are giving terrorists millions in aid monthly.

When terrorists teach two year olds to cut your throat and kill you anyway possible, you don't play nice.
If you must go to war you don’t go to win hearts and minds. War isn’t a social work. It’s violence to achieve victory over an enemy.
If you must go to war do it with the single purpose to defeat your enemy where ever you find them.
There would be less wars if we followed this.

If you must go to war you don’t go to win hearts and minds. War isn’t a social work. It’s violence to achieve victory over an enemy.
If you must go to war do it with the single purpose to defeat your enemy where ever you find them.
There would be less wars if we followed this.

I am with you 100 percent on that. When our government says they need to win hearts and minds, it means our nation needs to make money for it's corrupt military industrial complex.

Even Elon Musk and Space X has been flooded with government money from our Airforce. They plan to use Starlink to guide everything in a major WW3 situation since that many Satellites will be impossible to take out. They have already tested the system on several Airforce platforms.

I am all for total brutal war to get it over fast while losing the least amount of our own people.

Politicians and Officers with stars send young men out to hunt down and kill other men with horrific weapons of war.
Then tie their hands and threaten them with court marshal for being too to ugly, spiteful, efficient in the moment.
They want them to be killers on the battlefield and play by the Queensberry rules and convert them to liberal democracy while you blow them to bits.

Regarding the post about who will make the mistake that destroys the world.

Well you can say it's Israel but then you can say it's Iran for building nuclear weapons when nobody but maybe north Korea thinks it's a sane idea.

Iran will also make a second mistake for trying to get revenge forcing Israel to defend themselves with nuclear weapons but that still doesn't take out the whole world. It will eventually lead to it though.

One can also say it's Biden for letting it go down. Someone tough like Reagan or Trump can just talk tough and get nations put back in line.

Yet I heard on the news that Israel once again has begged Joe Biden for the sale of our 5000 pound bunker busters. They have been asking for over ten years now.

Why the hell haven't they built their own by now??? They are held hostage by the US democrats once again. Dummies.

Yet I heard on the news that Israel once again has begged Joe Biden for the sale of our 5000 pound bunker busters. They have been asking for over ten years now.

Why the hell haven't they built their own by now??? They are held hostage by the US democrats once again. Dummies.
The GBU-28 (the 5000lb) bunker buster is already in Israel’s arsenal. So which one exactly did Israel request?
The GBU-57 deep penetration bunker buster weighs 30000lb which is twice the payload capacity of attack jets.
So unless Israel has a secret squadron of bombers that ones off the table

The GBU-28 (the 5000lb) bunker buster is already in Israel’s arsenal. So which one exactly did Israel request?
The GBU-57 deep penetration bunker buster weighs 30000lb which is twice the payload capacity of attack jets.
So unless Israel has a secret squadron of bombers that ones off the table

Ah that old saying, ya learn something new every day. Apparently we now have a new 5000 pounder the GBU-72. Apparently it's just better after Israel did a little testing in Gaza because they sent the US Airforce a lot of feedback.

They are going to need more than 5000 pound bombs in my opinion. We dropped five on Saddam's bunker in the same spot and the pictures were still hanging on the walls. It was a German made bunker but I'm sure the Iranians have sought out the knowhow or contractors to build them right to counter our bombs.

This is my main contention that we should go do it and get it done right the first time with our stealth bombers dropping the big boys.

Ah that old saying, ya learn something new every day. Apparently we now have a new 5000 pounder the GBU-72. Apparently it's just better after Israel did a little testing in Gaza because they sent the US Airforce a lot of feedback.

They are going to need more than 5000 pound bombs in my opinion. We dropped five on Saddam's bunker in the same spot and the pictures were still hanging on the walls. It was a German made bunker but I'm sure the Iranians have sought out the knowhow or contractors to build them right to counter our bombs.

This is my main contention that we should go do it and get it done right the first time with our stealth bombers dropping the big boys.
It would have to be a bomber to carry them.
I think Israel has demonstrated they can do it with spy’s and subterfuge. They’ve demonstrated that several times already.

It would have to be a bomber to carry them.
I think Israel has demonstrated they can do it with spy’s and subterfuge. They’ve demonstrated that several times already.

The new 5000 can be carried by the F-15 now. I have always wondered why Israel hasn't built or bought at least ten long range bombers. Maybe they will make a play for a few B-1s soon 😆.

They have done all they can do without having ground forces inside Iran and that's too risky given the distance with no help in-between. Iran has targets only heavy weapons can disable or wipe out entirely.

Could be more damage than Shin Bet is letting on, but at least this Iran spy link is broken...
A staff member at the residence of Defense Minister Benny Gantz has been charged with espionage on behalf of “an agent identified with Iran.“
The Israeli Security Agency (ISA, also known as the Shin Bet) has released for publication details of ongoing operations this month that resulted in the arrest of Omri Goren (Gorochovsky). In a statement obtained by TV7, the ISA said the suspect “offered to assist” the unnamed individual with whom he was corresponding on social media “in various ways, given his access to the minister’s home” where he was employed as a “handyman and cleaner,” including the possible installation of malware on Gantz’ computer. https://www.tv7israelnews.com/gantz-housecleaner-indicted-for-iran-spy-attempt/

you need to have competent people in control, right now we don't. Democrats are always too slow to agree just to attack, nowadays that's way too late.

you need to have competent people in control, right now we don't. Democrats are always too slow to agree just to attack, nowadays that's way too late.

Remember in January when Navy Pelosi asked General Miley to remove Trump and Pence so she could have control after trying like hell the previous year to have Congress put in charge of our nuclear response.

Can you imagine that insanity? I think Russia and China would laugh as the launched their SLBMs knowing the response would never come giving them time to sink our subs before they surface and fire, after not hearing anything from the US like they should be.

Look into what happened with our SAC codes in 1985 if you really want a heat attack. Right when Reagan was beating his chest to Russia, they had the stand down codes for all our nuclear forces which would have saved their entire country while we were a nuclear firestorm.

The interview of the FBI agent who caught the guys who were selling all our nations secrets to every communist country out there is on YouTube. They had an empty apartment in Germany with documents stacked knee high on the floors! Needless to say we had to change the way we did everything.

They were carrying the crap out of the protected library in garbage bags! Then they decided it was too much so they put microfilm in the middle of VHS tapes.

Putin promised the new leader of Israel that he would not stop Israel from hitting Iranian targets in Syria. The other day Russia shot down 10 out of 12 cruise missiles directed at Iranian targets. They brought in the Russian Buk missile system in a surprise move since Israel has had a pretty easy time fooling the previous Russian systems in country.

Putin is probably selling the system to Iran and Assad as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.