• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

DEFCON 4 | Europe Crisis | November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ask again the question of DWS, if China and Russia strike together, NATO and the USA do what?
It will escalate and it would be hard to say where and how it would go. Anything beyond a small land grab from Russia will be responded to. Even that might as well. Unless Ukraine blatantly provokes Russia.

This is important. Even though RT is mostly Russian propaganda, that propaganda gives us insight into what the Russian government is telling its civilian population.

The wording in the tweet is different from the wording of the article it references. It says that an attack on UKRAINE rises as the temperature decreases rather than Kyiv specifically.
I was looking for Kiev specifically. (Or Kyiv. I know the spelling is important to Ukrainians.) That changes dynamics if the US is looking at an attack on Kiev.

I was looking for Kiev specifically. (Or Kyiv. I know the spelling is important to Ukrainians.) That changes dynamics if the US is looking at an attack on Kiev.
Yeah. It might seem like a small detail, perhaps to the guy who put the tweet out, but it’s actually a very big deal.

Russia snatching up a land-bridge to Crimea or some of Donbas probably isn’t that big a deal to NATO.
Russia making a beeline for the capital is.

This, however:
Does worry me. It could, however, very easily be the Ukrainian government planning for a worst-case scenario (I’m not great at reading battle maps)

An Instresting RAND assessment

FEr9l_LXwAQm6jq.jpeg.jpg

FEr9l_MXMAAhKvl.jpeg.jpg

This is important. Even though RT is mostly Russian propaganda, that propaganda gives us insight into what the Russian government is telling its civilian population.
RT isn't russian propaganda aimed at Russians, but at westerners. It's still interesting that they are willing to print this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.