• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Posting Information in REPORTS Only Threads

It seems many are reverting back to their teenage years and making messes for the admin papas to walk in on. At least leave a sock on the door fellas. Lol. Seriously, it’s hard not to discuss what we post. Maybe double post the reports into discussion thread to comment on it there. 🤷‍♂️😉

It doesn't help when admins on here put discussions in the reports thread. @DEFCON Warning System aren't you even a bit guilty of it? But I get it. You see something you want to comment on and out of habit, you end up doing it right there in the thread you're already on. Let's just be very thankful that we have this amazing, incredible site to get all of this very important information from.

@DEFCON Warning System aren't you even a bit guilty of it?
Yeah, I'm totally guilty of it.

But I get it. You see something you want to comment on and out of habit, you end up doing it right there in the thread you're already on.
It's the convenience factor.

Truly, the only way we would be able to prevent it is to have the Reports thread moderated. And that isn't going to happen. Not enough Staff to handle that.

We're currently considering some.
We all know who the next admin is. Let's do it in the classic fashion of "guess who". Some users day his mother was banned from the forum and he has other family members that use our forum on the daily. This user is connected to an active admin on the site. Finally: they really really don't like Russians and are a younger member.

We all know who the next admin is. Let's do it in the classic fashion of "guess who". Some users day his mother was banned from the forum and he has other family members that use our forum on the daily. This user is connected to an active admin on the site. Finally: they really really don't like Russians and are a younger member.
Well they will announce it soon.
I nearly considered saying a krzepce apprentice in the making. 🤫 a little reshaping and good future. 😉👍oops congratulations DARKNOON.🥳

Last edited:
Well they will announce it soon.
I nearly considered saying a krzepce apprentice in the making. 🤫 a little reshaping and good future. 😉👍oops congratulations DARKNOON.🥳
WOAHHHH HE GOT IT! You win the big prize: 1 get out of Darknoon ban free card: the gift was sponsored by our very own Defcon. He tried hard to fight the hardcores getting in..so he made anti-ban cards.

WOAHHHH HE GOT IT! You win the big prize: 1 get out of Darknoon ban free card: the gift was sponsored by our very own Defcon. He tried hard to fight the hardcores getting in..so he made anti-ban cards.
Can we get Yingyang as an admin? and please don't replace citizen he's a good guy..you know damn well as soon as dark is in they are voting to kickout citizen.

Just for clarity, there are only two admins on site. Myself and RiffRaff. We have the spinning logo.

Everyone else is classified as "Staff". Admins have special powers beyond board powers.
You da boss! (y) I like that "special powers" That's waaaay cool! :cool:

Yeah, I'm totally guilty of it.

It's the convenience factor.

Truly, the only way we would be able to prevent it is to have the Reports thread moderated. And that isn't going to happen. Not enough Staff to handle that.

Plus it’s 99 percent from Twitter, if I want just reports I can go there. This site is for post and discussion. How the hell do we discuss what each event is about, make another thread posting the same exact thing and discussing the same exact thing. It’s stupid in my opinion!!!

Thank you. I just want to help keep the forums neat & clean! Hope I can make a difference here.

I am a moderator not a admin. I can't ban people nor would I want too. All I can do is edit posts, move posts, delete posts, sticky threads, or lock threads.

It doesn’t, it’s frustratingly insane to me. 99 percent of the time I am on my phone and if I just wanted to read reports I will sit on Twitter. I post and say what I think. I reply to what others post.

I’m not going to post here, then go to another thread and post the same exact thing and say what I think just to discuss something. If you all can’t scroll over something in the milliseconds it takes you to do , that’s not our problem. It’s flat silly and childish.

Forums are for discussion not just the news!!!

Can we get Yingyang as an admin? and please don't replace citizen he's a good guy..you know damn well as soon as dark is in they are voting to kickout citizen.

Sanctions are Sanctions 😂. He could be setting you all up and spying for classified information. This is war people, ya can never be too careful…