• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

North/South Korea | 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Iโ€™m a long time looker and regular at reading the forums but I figured I would make an account an participate now.

With that being said, I know itโ€™s speculated that this ICBM can reach Washington from multiple sources. Do we have any information if they have anymore or will they need to make them?

With that being said, I know itโ€™s speculated that this ICBM can reach Washington from multiple sources. Do we have any information if they have anymore or will they need to make them?
The can definitely reach the continental U.S. I don't recall off the top of my head if they can reach D.C.. If they can't, they're working on it.

The can definitely reach the continental U.S. I don't recall off the top of my head if they can reach D.C.. If they can't, they're working on it.
Per this article by the AP , South Korea and Japan stated that if this new ICBM was launched at a normal trajectory, the entire continental US would be within striking distance.

I know NK has displayed this ICBM multiple times, my question is do we know if NK only had one of these or if they have shown pictures displaying multiple ICBMs of this type?

Status
Not open for further replies.