• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Quote Tool Issue

X-Post from reports thread, OG poster @Ben Dhyani (quote wont crosspost for some reason)
Yes. I found this issues awhile back and forgot to tell @Ben Dhyani about it my apologies!

To explain @intel-bank I made a appeal to members awhile back to quote any sources if your copying and pasting sentences/paragraphs from said source:

But for some reason with these forums if you quote a quote it does not carry. This is why in the Ukraine Report thread you see me quote the info but leave the link out of the quote. This way people can quote me if they want and discuss it here in discussions.

So for future reference when you post reports just leave the link out of it. Thank you so much @Ben Dhyani!

Yes. I found this issues awhile back and forgot to tell @Ben Dhyani about it. I made a appeal to members awhile back to post any sources if your copy and pasting paragraphs.

But for some reason with these forums if you quote a quote it does not carry. This is why in the report thread you see me quote the info but leave the link out of the quote. This way people can quote me if they want and discuss it here in discussions.

So for future reference when you post reports just leave the link out of it. Thank you so much @Ben Dhyani!
Maybe something to look into when you have the chance @DEFCON Warning System? Not sure why but can't quote a quote. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Yes. I found this issues awhile back and forgot to tell @Ben Dhyani about it my apologies!

To explain @intel-bank I made a appeal to members awhile back to quote any sources if your copying and pasting sentences/paragraphs from said source:

But for some reason with these forums if you quote a quote it does not carry. This is why in the Ukraine Report thread you see me quote the info but leave the link out of the quote. This way people can quote me if they want and discuss it here in discussions.

Sure DarkNoon, wilco.