• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

UA-RU | DISCUSSIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Amnesty International Report on Ukraine War Crimes
Western Journalist have placed themselves at risk of future war crimes prosecution. They lose their protection under the Geneva Conventions if they hide war crimes and work as a propaganda machine for the west. People subject themselves to being investigated and tried for supporting war crimes!!! A lot of western journalist don't care because they have already for the last 30 years been hiding and covering for US and NATO war crimes.

If they give location information on troop movements locations of other journalists for torture or murder they can be charged in a international war crimes court as a supporter of war crimes!

If a journalist becomes a propaganda machine for a side in a war and give up integrity and impartiality to hide or assist in war crimes they can be tried for them.

I know the people of the west feel they are above the law but in a new multi-polar world things are changing fast and the world is looking at the crimes.

DOES ANYONE THINK THE WEST COULD ONE DAY SOON be looked at in the history books as worse than Nazi Germany.

The west canceled all thing Russian and openly allowed calling for their murder. Meets the definition of a genocide against the Slavic people. US today vs 1937 Germany the governments sound almost the same!

THOUGHTS?

Azov Burning Russian POWS
DEFCON Warning System - Personal attack removed

it’s not about who’s right or wrong. It’s only about who wins. Is the US at risk? -sure if they loose.
It always amazes me so many want to deny any ultimate reality or truth. Refuse to condemn afghans who practice pederast, or Force women to live in burkas. Or governments that would sentence a woman to 10 years in prison for .7 grams of cannabis oil. Or stone them to death for accusations of infidelity. Or stone a young girl over accusations of blasphemy because she handled a Koran in an offensive manner.
But now a journalist is in danger of war crimes from a report they did.

We ALL do it, we ALL have biases. There are people here Who's opinions I respect but that doesn’t mean they don’t do it to. Everyone would like to think their view or opinion is circumspect.
That it embodies the ultimate truth and view of the world. But that’s just not true.
I do it as well, advocate for what is in the best interest of myself my family community and nation. That doesn’t mean I’m an arbitrator of truth. Just someone working real hard to protect my peace and stability.
Did bad shit happen in eastern Ukraine, I’m sure it did, I don’t care bad shit happens ALL over the world and will continue to happen over and over again.
What matters to me is that that bad shit doesn’t happen as much in my nation and community.,
Five years ago individuals here we’re claiming to be impartial advocating for the overthrow of Gaddafi. Over what? one single uninvestigated video of what might or might not been a father burning themselves to death for not being able to buy food for his family.
And out of that followed the Arab spring. Where everyone sang the praises of the Arab spring till it brought about a radical Muslim Brotherhood being in charge of Egypt and Coptic churches being vandalized and moderate Muslims being persecuted worse than When Mubarak was in charge. And let’s not forget it’s encouragement to ISIS. That was a real shit show.,

This is all only about one thing. what is least worse. What ever encourages more generalized stability and freedoms and economic success to the most people possible throughout the world.

That is the best we can ever hope for.
There is no God I always hear - then why does everyone expect their will be some utopia and world peace no climate change and completely just governments for all?

It’s only about picking the closest side to your values and supporting them.
Anything else is just failing to tread water and eventually drowning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amnesty International is a lobbying organization used to influence geopolitical issues. Their reports are skewed and have no ethics/merit.

On August 5 - from 16.20 to 17.24 - the Ukrainian military carried out 3 artillery strikes on the territory of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant and the city of Enerhodar, a total of 20 shells of 152 mm were fired.

The shelling was carried out by one of the units of the 45th artillery brigade of Ukrainian troops from firing positions in the area of the village of Marganets - on the opposite bank of the Kremenchug reservoir (controlled by Kiev).
32.8Kviews11:52

❗On August 5 - from 16.20 to 17.24 - the Ukrainian military carried out 3 artillery strikes on the territory of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant and the city of Enerhodar, a total of 20 152 mm shells were fired.
❗

Due to
shelling from Ukraine, there is partially no electricity and water supply in Energodar, part of the equipment of power unit No. 3 has been de-energized at the nuclear power plant, the generated capacity of power unit No. 4 has been reduced.

The hydrogen pipeline was damaged - because of this, a hydrogen flare occurred at the hydrogen station, the fire was quickly

I saw that and came here to post it. Should be taken with a grain of salt, but if true, what is Kim hoping to accomplish?
A bunch of sickly starving soldiers? Not much.

They are likely sending their prison camp slaves disguised as soldiers to rebuild seized Ukrainian territory for Russia in exchange for resources Russia desprate to get rid of because they either stole it from Ukraine or cannot sell it because of sanctions. But to send them to fight? Unlikely.

North Korea does this often with other nations in Middle East & especially China where they rent their slaves to build things. It's a cruel and common practice for DPRK.

I saw that and came here to post it. Should be taken with a grain of salt, but if true, what is Kim hoping to accomplish?
Population reduction and short term gain. Can You imagine the communications and command issues that would blowup across the front if this came to pass. Being overly cynical currently I’m hoping they do it.
It will be the mother of all CF’s and great fun to watch.

Being overly cynical currently I’m hoping they do it.
Its likely to happen as it's a very common practice by DPRK to send their work camp slaves abroad to build things for other nations in return for money or resources. Russia has a lot of resources right now particularly grain they stole from Ukraine and fossil fuels they can't sell because of sanctions that DPRK oh so desperately could use right now.

As morally bankrupt as it sounds its likely a good deal for DPRK to send its abundant prisoner/slaves to rebuild what was destroyed by war in Russian seized territory for exchange of grain, oil, coal.

Turkish Banks Are Adopting Russian Payments System, Erdogan Says​

Maybe this is what Turkey had to agree too to get that grain deal signed & for Russia to follow on its word.

Attachments

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 9
Sky isn't very reliable but it shows a second source here. Theres a picture of a source in the article
Russia has 'wired energy units' of Zaporizhzhia with explosives - Ukraine
Ukraine's nuclear agency Enerhoatom has claimed Russia is "openly blackmailing the whole world" by threatening to blow up the Zaporizhzhia power plant
Ukraine claims Russian troops have "wired energy units" of the nuclear plant with explosives.
It quoted Major General Valery Vasiliev - the head of Russia's radiation, chemical and biological defence forces - as saying "there will either be Russian land or a scorched desert".
He adds: "As you know, we have mined all the important facilities of the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant. And we do not hide it from the enemy. We warned them.
"The enemy knows that the station will be either Russian or no one's. We are ready for the consequences of this step.
"And you, warriors-liberators, must understand that we have no other way. And if there is the toughest order, we must fulfil it with honour!"

Negotiating with Russia is equivalent to Chamberlain's appeasement of the NAZIs in Germany, the only difference is that it is now NAZIs in Russia.

The appeasement is good. It's easy for us to say what is right and what is wrong, in retrospect. Without appeasement WWII probably would have begun anyway, but before, in a situation in which it was absolutely not clear that Germany was wrong, like we know today. On the contrary: many people and many statesman thought that Germany had some reasons. And Germany actually had some reasons, how is still today recognised, about Versailles humiliation. Chamberlain tried to negotiate, but he failed: this doen't mean at all that it is wrong to negotiate in principle! To not to negotiate it simply means one thing: war. And WHO is ready to (at least at words...) make a war avoiding TRUE negotiations in principle, should draw the obvious consequences about his own nature, without being ashamed.

Sky isn't very reliable but it shows a second source here. Theres a picture of a source in the article
Sky is a reliable source. At least the UK one.

Status
Not open for further replies.