• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

FBI & DHS Issue Joint Intelligence Bulletin on Threat of Domestic Terrorist Attacks

I've been waiting on this. Threat of extremists using violence in reaction to the Trump raid. This has been coming for a long time, folks. I think the raid is just the trigger event.

Trumpers being armed, radical, militants (shocker) showing up at FBI building today because that's what normal rational educated people do to express themselves when displeased or upset at something...🤦‍♂️

Oh for goodness sake can't the US stabilise itself?

When Trump gets arrested.

I don't think civil war level but definitely a week of riots and civil unrest.
Serious question. Did they issue a similar bulletin re: Antifa/BLM during the 2020 Summer of Love "protests"?
Also, can't seem to find any info other than this tweet.

Last edited:
When Trump gets arrested.

I don't think civil war level but definitely a week of riots and civil unrest.
Well armed Trump supporter
at Phoenix FBI building sums it up;

"We're here in support of Trump, for what happened to him, the unlawful search with the FBI at his Mar-a-Lago home," someone at the demonstration told News2Share.
"We are sick and tired of this tyrannical government called the Biden regime. We will not stand by and we will not stand down.
"We're gonna take the fight to the FBI if need be."

Pretty much what DarkMoon just said. The important take away here is not that their idiots (because they are) but that there is a lot of them and they’re armed and actually believe these statements. This isn’t posturing or virtue signaling. They mean it.

In my humble opinion I think the best thing to do is just leave Trump alone.

•Maybe He runs.
•Maybe He wins.
•Maybe we have to endure four more years but that’s a hell of a lot better than a Civil War that’s going to take eight or 10 years and kill 20 or 30% of the population.

(Full disclosure I’m a conservative Republican)

Last edited:
Call me evil or cynical but wouldn't it be convenient if all the radicals try and go guns blazing at FBI offices around America? Reason be,... that would "take care of them" for good permanently. Then we wouldn't have to deal with the radicals anymore and can finally move on.

If you think radicals can actually bum rush FBI offices like Jan 6-capital to a federal building full of armed agent's they all will be shot dead. Won't be like the capital, FBI will shoot first and ask later. Then we can finally wash our hands of all these radicals (who will likely be mostly shot dead if they pull a Jan 6 style riot against FBI offices) and can finally move on.

Call me evil or cynical but wouldn't it be convenient if all the radicals try and go guns blazing at FBI offices around America? Reason be,... that would "take care of them" for good permanently. Then we wouldn't have to deal with the radicals anymore and can finally move on.

If you think radicals can actually bum rush FBI offices like Jan 6-capital to a federal building full of armed agent's they all will be shot dead. Won't be like the capital, FBI will shoot first and ask later. Then we can finally wash our hands of all these radicals (who will likely be mostly shot dead if they pull a Jan 6 style riot against FBI offices) and can finally move on.
It might start a civil war. But if enough walk to their death out of their own stupidity won't be many radicals left to organize a civil war or get enough people or momentum to start one. Not wishing their death, but hey if they dumb enough to march to their death so be it solves our problems in the process and definitely wouldn't lose sleep over their demise inflicted by their own stupidity. 💁‍♂️

Oh for goodness sake can't the US stabilise itself?
No. That ship has already sailed. The questions we need to be asking ourselves now is how bad will it get, and when will it begin?

I'm anticipating something bigger than that, more along the lines of Oklahoma City. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm anticipating something bigger than that, more along the lines of Oklahoma City. Hope I'm wrong.
Perhaps and really hope Americans don't step down to Jihadist tactics i.e public bombing.

I keep hearing and reading calls to attack or raid the FBI Jan 6th style basically but on a larger scale why I posted what I did... I say go for it I guess if they want to "meet their maker". FBI will shoot first and ask questions later if people start to rush their offices especially armed & in gear... will not go over so well like the Jan 6 capital riots, federal agents won't hold back or be so resistant/friendly under threat.

Last edited:
Perhaps and really hope Americans don't step down to Jihadist tactics i.e public bombing.

I keep hearing and reading calls to attack or raid the FBI Jan 6th style basically but on a larger scale why I posted what I did... I say go for it I guess if they want to "meet their maker". FBI will shoot first and ask questions later if people start to rush their offices especially armed & in gear... will not go over so well like the Jan 6 capital riots, federal agents won't hold back or be so resistant/friendly under threat.
I don't know about DC or other cities, but I guarantee you no armed mob will get any closer than 100 yards to the Indianapolis FBI facility. Take my word for it, it is a state-of-the-fucking-art building.

A lot of FPS is Ex-Mil.

Yeah I can assure you most of them aren’t that stupid. However if violence
Does happen then shoot them, arrest them and try then in a court of their peers.

I can’t remember were we castigating black nationalist moslems or moslems in general after John Allen Muhammad and Malvo were finally arrested after killing nine people in DC
Where was the hand ringing when a Bernie supporter shot up the republicans at the congressional ball game practice.
Or when BLM and Antifa were burning down business and attacking federal buildings. Or the CHAZ where Antifa and BLM occupied a section of downtown Seattle for three weeks.

Look violence is violence Arrest charge them what ever needs to be done.
But please don’t make this solely about “Trump” supporters. Yes their pissed and very vocal right now. But by amd large they want a political solution.
If some jackass does something violent it is not at the behest of Trump supporters or Trump.
We are pushing hard to have our voices heard.
Mostly we’re just waiting for the midterms. And we resent being lumped into a group of crazed out of control white supremacy ass holes.

Yeah I can assure you most of them aren’t that stupid. However if violence
Does happen then shoot them, arrest them and try then in a court of their peers.

I can’t remember were we castigating black nationalist moslems or moslems in general after John Allen Muhammad and Malvo were finally arrested after killing nine people in DC
Where was the hand ringing when a Bernie supporter shot up the republicans at the congressional ball game practice.
Or when BLM and Antifa were burning down business and attacking federal buildings. Or the CHAZ where Antifa and BLM occupied a section of downtown Seattle for three weeks.

Look violence is violence Arrest charge them what ever needs to be done.
But please don’t make this solely about “Trump” supporters. Yes their pissed and very vocal right now. But by amd large they want a political solution.
If some jackass does something violent it is not at the behest of Trump supporters or Trump.
We are pushing hard to have our voices heard.
Mostly we’re just waiting for the midterms. And we resent being lumped into a group of crazed out of control white supremacy ass holes.
We know not all Republicans are Trump supporters and not all Trump supporters are violent. We're referring to the "cultists," who view Trump as their messiah who can do no wrong in their eyes.