• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

FBI & DHS Issue Joint Intelligence Bulletin on Threat of Domestic Terrorist Attacks

Yes. They actually took over parts of cities.
And unfortunately, FBI intelligence has not been helpful, as in Malheur it sent in FBI CHS to work at the shooting range to help the criminals shoot better "to make it safer."
From Oregon Public Broadcasting on Malheur court case:
FBI intelligence informants “were authorized to carry weapons and to engage in criminal conduct.” FBI SA Walker clarified that among one FBI informant was training the extremists in combat and weapons. FBI informant, Fabio Minnogio – who went by the alias John Killman, was training the extremists in both “hand to hand combat” and firearms training. While a U.S. Government facility was under armed takeover, the FBI had this FBI informant “oversee the shooting range” and “proficient use of a firearm.”

Another example. In law enforcement, it is not the mission to get people to teach terrorists how to shoot better. That does not promote the law enforcement mission.
Whereas domestic intelligence agencies "ends justifies the means" allow for anything if it helps the tactical "objective," regardless if the strategic thinking of law enforcement itself is thrown out the window.

Internal memos about left wing activity do not equate to how the government is handling right wing activity.
Your question was in direct response to the announcement of a bulletin being issued about the activity, not how the government was handling it. I'm simply saying that both times, DHS sent out notifications of the possibility of increased violence, and both times my wife has been told to work from home during planned protests.

That's all I'm saying. Nothing more, nothing less.

And people think the UK is crazy for occasionally having a TV presenter get angry…
NOBODY in the US who has been paying attention to what's going thinks the Brits are crazy about anything. They are actually the sane and stable parent now, while the US is going through a second childhood, specifically the "terrible twos" phase.

And people think the UK is crazy for occasionally having a TV presenter get angry…
I doubt that would happen on BBC News. Our presenters are fairly balanced. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. If you guys want to talk more about UK TV make another thread and I'll be happy to contribute.

NOBODY in the US who has been paying attention to what's going thinks the Brits are crazy about anything. They are actually the sane and stable parent now, while the US is going through a second childhood, specifically the "terrible twos" phase.
The UK is a very different country with a very different history over the past 100 years.
The USA has made world-shaking progress (imagine if Hitler got the A-Bomb first or if USSR had been able to march through Europe), but with that tremendous progress have also been tremendous problems and world-shaking mistakes, as well.
Per Robert A. Heinlein: "There ain't no such thing as a free lunch."
As one who was in UK after 9/11/2001 attacks, I reject any view of UK "as sane and stable parent."
We are different countries, different histories, different governments, different cultures. That's all.
And yes FBI domestic intelligence has managed to do tremendously good and tremendously bad things simultaneously. The difference is that MI5 is not a law enforcement agency.

I doubt that would happen on BBC News. Our presenters are fairly balanced. Anyway, I'm getting off topic. If you guys want to talk more about UK TV make another thread and I'll be happy to contribute.
Piers Morgan would like a word.

Also fuck our prime minister leadership contest. That is all.

I do not envy Americans in the slightest right now though. How and when it got this bad is beyond me

I want to give everyone a round of applause who's been participating in the Trump threads. I have seen how the social media and people in general have been acting left or right regarding this topic. Everyone here has been extraordinarily civil, respectful, and understanding comparing. Thank you! 👏👏👏

Maybe this is the last place on the entire internet where the left and right can get together and talk civilly... 🙄

Was the left wing parading the streets with firearms?

Genuine question, I don’t live in the states so I miss things
There were armed individuals walking the streets at the CHAZ.
For several nights in a row rioters repeatedly attacked a federal building with thrown projectiles, fire, trying to shine lasers in officers eyes with, looted and burnt cars and business.

The drive Seattle police from a station looted it and occupied it for a period of time.
It was not right wing nuts who were rampaged cities in the US so prevalently that store fronts were boarding over their stores to try and protect their property.

While at the same time the media portrayed them as maybe confused young people expressing their frustrations “mostly” peacefully.

And we had the current VP then a candidate raising money to bail those people out of jail. If by some chance they might have been arrested.

There were no special investigations to root out political figures who supported those people in Seattle or Minneapolis.
We’re where the calls to investigate the politicians publicly calling for supporters to confront get in conservative politicians faces. Encouraging them to follow them into restaurants harassing them and not let them have a moments peace to eat.

There was none. And their were no calls for the DOJ or FBI to investigate the politicians connections to groups involved in acts of violence.

So no there is not any similarities in how the two sides are handled.

That is why more and more people some of them historically liberal constitutional attorneys in the US calling for the FBI to be investigated and turned on its head.

No what ifs & no "but this". If the crime has been committed it should be dealt with accordingly no matter who you are.
But it never is DN.
Do you realize the precedent breaking situation that has been created serving a warrant and removing documents and effects from a ex president?

Who’s head were you calling to be delivered on a platter during the dozens of riots in 2020?.
This investigation today is POLITICALLY motivated. It is so because this kind of scrutiny and federal investigations are rarely if ever directed at liberals.
So please don’t talk to me now about rule of law.

This investigation today is POLITICALLY motivated.
It really is not. In fact the guy who runs the DOJ was picked by Trump. These brave men and women are simply doing their job. These are lifelong career men and women who are simply just doing what they are supposed to do. They do not take orders from Republican officials and they do not take orders from Democrat officials.

Just because Trump was a former president doesn't mean he's not above the law.

It really is not. In fact the guy who runs the DOJ was picked by Trump. They are simply doing their job. Just because Trump was a former president doesn't mean he's not above the law.
You don’t even know the basic facts.
The current AG assumed his position in March 2021. A BIDEN appointee.
Do we need fact checkers for moderators or is this conspiracy theory enough ?

You don’t even know the basic facts.
The current AG assumed his position in March 2021. A BIDEN appointee.
Do we need fact checkers for moderators or is this conspiracy theory enough ?
He quote assumed office when Biden was president but was not chosen by Biden. Not going to get into it with you on this particularly unless we want to make a different thread.

But regardless if he wasn't picked by Trump these are just men and women doing their jobs. They are lifelong career people who serve during all different types of Administrations Republican or Democrat they do not take orders from neither. If they found out Trump broke a serious law then they have to pursue it bottom line.

Last edited:
Hey if you think people who seek to kill others, destroy property, or endanger society shouldn't be apprehended or "delt with" the full hand of authority immediately of provocation then you don't believe in law enforcement doing its job.

There is no gray line or what ifs. You endanger others, property, or society you should be dealt with immediately with the full force or law enforcement.

Also law enforcement shouldn't have to endanger their own life to save someone who is breaking the law, if you are a danger you should be dealt with accordingly. If you get shot while destroying property or posing a endearment to society that is on you if you die, not law enforcement.
This belief is exactly who those you accuse of , are probably believing about your government. What you dislike about them is what they dislike about the system-government.
I don't see to much at this stage happening , but should Trump be stopped from running again, then I think you may have a 75% chance of another civil war. Nothing new with American history and history tends to repeat. As I see it 50% atleast of American public are concerned with the powers government are seeking and putting in place. As well as concerns about constitutional change. These people are as much proud to be American as you. They just see current and future issues that you probably don't or you believe won't affect you. Take the power of the population away which by the way is why other people in other countries envy your constitutional rights.
And the results will equal being like the rest of us. You'll end up like us and you will have supported it. GOODLUCK with that. 😤🙄😂🤣😂🤣🤣😕🤷🏻‍♂️

He quote assumed office when Biden was president but was not chosen by Biden. Not going to get into it with you on this particularly unless we want to make a different thread.

But regardless if he wasn't picked by Trump these are just men and women doing their jobs. They are lifelong career people who serve during all different types of Administrations Republican or Democrat they do not take orders from neither. If they found out Trump broke a serious law then they have to pursue it bottom line.
Facts matter https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/pol...-merrick-garland-as-attorney-general/2817303/

And yet my original point is ignored.
There are millions of Americans who have lost faith in our legal and political systems.
Instead of honestly addressing their concerns and complaints. They are classed as deplorable and conspiracy theorist.
But their concerns are valid they are backed up with sources. Of course their not all valid but this problem persist.

Maybe if we want to see the political division in the nation lower we might acknowledge those realities.

Conservatives watched the HRC emails deliberately deleted. Watched the congressional computer systems security breaches through the Awan brothers and nothing come of it. The CF of hunter Biden’s relationship to his father the VP and how it benefited hunter, uncle Jim, and the “big guy” is suppressed discredited and ignored.
Let’s not five years of Russia Russia Russia.

So excuse me if I take ANY investigation into Trump MAGA Jan 6th seriously.

It doesn’t really matter anyway the raid will melt into a legal CF before winter.
They only need it for election narrative.
That’s all this is about.

Last edited: