• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

It's so strange.

Garniv

Attachments

• 2022-8-16 16-31-55.png
    2022-8-16 16-31-55.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 6
I deleted 3 different members post on that thread. All where off topic. You just got the message meant for someone else. I locked the thread and stickied it in political sub section as it doesn't need comments and kept getting off topic anyways. It's more of a announcement thread then a debate or discuss thread.

as it doesn't need comments
Why do you single-handedly decide which topics have the right to be continued and which do not?

So how did it happen?
I've been busy most the day. Which is why it's taking me a long time to get back to you. Because I was in a hasty rush I gave everyone the same reason. For that I am sorry and I should have been more clearer with you.

Again that thread really wasn't meant for a discussion and the topic was nothing related to it. Normally I move off topic conversations to their own thread but I did not have time today to do that so I just simply removed it.

As mentioned above feel free to repost that video or better yet I can move the deleted post and make it a thread of itself and save you some time and trouble. Would you like me to use your post to start a thread based on your post?