• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Got the Covid shot. Here's what's happening

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
I got the J&J vaccine today at 10:30 AM.

3:30 - Started feeling a little nauseous.

5:45 - Really nauseous. Very loose bowel. (Ugh) Taking anti-nausea medicine.

I got the J&J vaccine today at 10:30 AM.

3:30 - Started feeling a little nauseous.

5:45 - Really nauseous. Very loose bowel. (Ugh) Taking anti-nausea medicine.
I get the flu shot every year now. If you ever gotten a flue shot most will agree very short term side effect not as bad as Covid Vaccine compared to flu shot.

Flu shots give me some flu symptoms or stomach issues. But Covid vaccine is no where near as bad.

I've had the flu shot. Never got a side effect. This one is ripping me.

Based on this, they'll never get me to do a booster.
Well most vaccines for most people will give some very short term side effects,... after all you are putting something foreign in your body.

But I'll talk to you tomorrow or the next day and see how you feel. Again how you are feeling is natural IN ANY vaccine. If not you been really lucky in previous vaccines for not feeling "funny".

Ah, but here's the problem. I have a phobia against nausea. A real, diagnosed-by-psychologist phobia. So I don't do nausea. Ever.
Well I bet you have a problem with what you eat or do for fun. As eating certain foods or rollercoaster/amusement make me nauseous too for certain reasons.

If so your not average "normal/healthy/young" American and should specify. Avoid generalization.

I am glad things are better for you and should know that your not in any danger. These things you are experiencing, along with other things like sweats or diarrhea are normal side effects for most people with vaccines.

No one ever said Covid vaccine was painless or small temporary side effects won't happen. Again its the same exact side effects of any other vaccines on the market.

When I get the flu vaccine my arm is soar for days and the first 8 hours I get the sweats. Sometimes headaches.

I never took vaccines until my recent years. Getting up there in age, gotta protect myself and mother. As should all of you.

9:30 PM - Fever, headache

Next day

9:30 AM - Symptoms start to abate.

11 AM - Headache mostly gone. Fever gone. Still tired. Still having some trouble eating.