• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

⚡️U.S. Producing More Oil & Gas Than Any Nation Ever In History

DarkNoon

Power Poster
Donator
Major Contributor
U.S. now producing more oil than any nation ever has in history
The United States reached an unprecedented milestone in domestic oil production, hitting a record-setting figure in September 2023.
New reports from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) highlighted that the nation produced 13,247,000 barrels of crude oil per day, showcasing a historic record in global energy production.
Remarkably, the record was surpassed in subsequent months, setting a new record in November and December, the last month for which data is available.
“It is likely November’s all-time record of 13,319,000 barrels per day (bpd) has been exceeded at least once again during the first quarter of 2024, as producers find ways to wring more production out of each wellbore,” The Telegraph reported.
The success is attributed to the industry’s enhancing efficiency, with producers increasing the output of each well by employing state-of-the-art technologies and innovative processes.

Yes, free markets work. A lesson no doubt completely lost on the current administration, which of course from day one declared war against American energy.
That does not track. Biden administration has approved many oil permits to oil companies to drill oil out of the federal governments land & private. Which no doubt has helped these record high production rates as well.

I'll have to look it up. But believe I recall reading Biden Administration has approved more oil drilling permits then Trump did.

Last edited:
Biden Administration has approved more oil drilling permits then Trump did.
👀 👇
Biden has approved nearly 50 percent more oil and gas drilling permits for wells on federal land since taking office than former President Donald Trump did in his first three years, according to newly released data from the Interior Department.

These actions by Biden without a doubt has contributed to the stable price of gas & our record production of oil.

Lastly, Biden has gotten a lot heat from liberals over his sweeping approval of permits to drill oil & gas.

Last edited:
Separate note... wanted to point out...

US would not be making these record breaking milestones in energy production & exports of oil/gas if it wasn't for Putin. 🤡 😂

Biden has approved nearly 50 percent more oil and gas drilling permits for wells on federal land since taking office than former President Donald Trump did in his first three years, according to newly released data from the Interior Department.
I don't know the process of permitting. Could that number be attributed to Trump being blocked by opponents more than Biden being more generous with oil permitting? Also, how does it relate to the number of requests made to each?

A blanket "50% more" lacks vital information to know the context.

I don't know the process of permitting. Could that number be attributed to Trump being blocked by opponents more than Biden being more generous with oil permitting?
I don't think so. Pretty sure administration's don't need Congress approval to "stamp" permits for oil/gas drilling on federal land. Could be wrong though not 100% sure.

Would assume that would fall under the Federal Energy Secretary within the administration's cabinet.

Last edited:
And here, about the Biden administration offering the fewest offshore leases in history:

Doesn't seem to be hurting given Bidens sweeping permit approvals to drill on federal lands contributing to the record breaking production of oil/gas, more then any nation on earth in history.

Doesn't seem to be hurting given Bidens sweeping permit approvals to drill on federal lands contributing to the record breaking production of oil/gas, more then any nation on earth in history.
And again, like @DEFCON Warning System said, I'm not sure how much credit Biden deserves for any of that, especially given this administration's openly hostile attitude towards American energy and fossil fuels. Much (probably all) of what is happening that's good is despite their best efforts, not because of them. But you just keep on.