• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

US Cities Under Siege --Violent💥 Clashes Between Protestors & Police Continues

This site is censoring! I denounce Pro-Israel and the USA who encourage genocide!
You are more than welcome to criticise Israel and the USA.
We (moderators) won't delete or edit your posts. We're all big believers in free speech.

It's only when that criticism crosses into antisemitism that we take action. To all of your credit, I don't recall seeing any antisemitism on the site in recent times.

Here's a good definition of antisemitism, courtesy of the UK government.
Note the exception that criticism of Israeli policy is not antisemitism, you may level as much criticism as you like towards the state of Israel's policy on this site, though be prepared for people to disagree with you.

Personally, I think Netanyahu should be more open minded towards a two-state solution. Continued violence is not a sustainable solution to peace in the Middle East.
Netanyahu is taking the 'mowing the grass' approach to terrorism. They go in with force to cut down very organised terror groups to size, but the grass will eventually regrow. It means they have a continual need for violence.

Israel needs to start winning hearts and minds, that's the only true way to quash terrorism, they need to prove to the people of Gaza & Palestine that they're the good guys. Build hospitals, schools and give them as much food and water as they need.

Personally, I think Netanyahu should be more open minded towards a two-state solution. Continued violence is not a sustainable solution to peace in the Middle East.
Netanyahu is taking the 'mowing the grass' approach to terrorism. They go in with force to cut down very organised terror groups to size, but the grass will eventually regrow. It means they have a continual need for violence.

Israel needs to start winning hearts and minds, that's the only true way to quash terrorism, they need to prove to the people of Gaza & Palestine that they're the good guys. Build hospitals, schools and give them as much food and water as they need.
I am not denying Israel's absolute right to self defence, this is guaranteed to them in the UN charter. They have every right to attack Hamas, it's just they need to consider that for every 1 terrorist they kill, they create 10 more terrorists. Say that one terrorist has 10 other family members and friends who aren't really that sure about the whole terror thing, so they stay out of it, but then their friend/family member is killed. So, they take up arms against the nation that killed their terrorist friend.

So, they should knock out the worst of what Hamas has to offer, then go for a ceasefire, then start a reconstruction program leaving troops in place to provide security for schools, hospitals and critical infrastructure.

Not only Netanyahu, Joe Biden constantly talks about the creation of 2 states and he votes no at the UN for the creation of 2 states, plus he finances Israel, so when I look at the facts, the USA supports this massacre. Just useless politician blabbermouth.

Here in Canada, many Jews are against Israel.
e

There. That concludes my criticism of Israel.
It should be noted that I feel that what Hamas did on 7th October was appalling and nothing could possibly justify it.

I should have written I am anti Dark Noon, you can ban me now, he inserts his opinion in several reports, it is in this sense that this site is biased because he is the one who publishes in abundance.
This site is good, without Darknoon
I’m usually post a comment or thought with articles or news I post. I try to not be more then one sentence, usually less. I feel like its me commenting on the article, just like the majority that rarely post.

I have been a bit distracted lately but am absolutely happy that my personal Maga nemesis, Totally Dark has been covering things like a man possessed. He along with the usually suspects 😉 have really covered things well.

My 2¢

Last edited:
Un campement pro-palestinien à McGill

After American universities, it is McGill’s turn to be taken over by pro-Palestine students. Around twenty tents were erected on the university campus, surrounded by more than a hundred demonstrators, including students from McGill and Concordia.

Published at 5:02 p.m. Updated at 6:32 p.m. Share
Fannie Arcand
FANNIE ARCAND
The Press
“Divestment now!” » chanted the demonstrators to the sound of drums on Saturday afternoon on the McGill campus. The atmosphere was friendly, with several families and young children present.

“The students organized this encampment to protest against the complicity of McGill and Concordia in the occupation and genocide in Gaza,” a representative of the McGill organization Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (SPHR) explained to La Presse, according to which the demonstration would have brought together nearly a thousand people at its peak.

The demonstration, announced on X by the SPHR groups from McGill and Concordia, began around 1 p.m. Saturday afternoon. Behind barricades plastered with slogans, a camp of around twenty tents was set up, and many demonstrators were still standing chanting slogans around 6 p.m.

The students plan to camp indefinitely, until their demands are heard. “[McGill] sent us an email this morning to try to intimidate us,” said the McGill SPHR representative, according to whom the students remain “unshakeable and committed.”

“It’s full of hope today,” commented Lara Al Barazih, who joined the demonstration early in the afternoon with her friends. “We expected this movement, with everything that is happening in the United States. We’re just following the wave,” added the young woman, who said she was thinking of joining the camp later.

Security officers are on scene, according to McGill.

“We recognize that our university community has the right to exercise its freedom of expression and assembly within the limits provided by University policies and the law,” the university said in an email, adding however that it has “the duty to create a respectful environment, conducive to the execution of our university mission, in which our community is protected from any attack on its health and safety”.
Send feedback
Side panels
History
Saved

Israel agreed to a two-State solution numerous times in the past. Each time the Palestinians refused it. To make sure their message was clear, either they or the surrounding Arab states launched attacks against Israel to coincide with most of those refusals. With the atrocities of 10/7 they've convinced Israel that they can NEVER be trusted to live next door as a peaceful state.

Not only Netanyahu, Joe Biden constantly talks about the creation of 2 states and he votes no at the UN for the creation of 2 states, plus he finances Israel, so when I look at the facts, the USA supports this massacre. Just useless politician blabbermouth.

Here in Canada, many Jews are against Israel.
e
The Canadian Jews I've been in contact with are all very pro-Israel. How many Jewish people do you actually know? Or are you talking about the fake Jews that participate in the hate marches?