41 Minutes of Fear - A video timeline from inside the 01-06-2021 Capitol siege

Incognito

January 18, 2021 - New video shows what it was like inside Capitol during riot (CNN)

I just need to say, with all the troops, police, and agencies protecting the President Elect and Vice President Elect's inauguration and the other 50 state capitals maybe there should have been some voting investigation done during December and first half of January and made public and done independent. I know there have been lawyers, Judges, and officials saying there was no voter fraud but there has been no records shown or recounts done. Our government is suppose to be a "government of the people, by the people, for the people" There are a lot of angry, very angry voters. My own family and extended family has had some heated arguments for one side or the other.

In my family I'm considered a Libertarian sale-out. My vote wasn't wasted and it didn't take away from the Republican or Democrat party. My vote went to the person I thought was best for me, my family, my county, my state, my country, and the world (in that order).

Last edited:

Drumboy44

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Below is a collection of more than 500 videos taken during the events of Jan. 6. Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.

Incognito

Below is a collection of more than 500 videos taken during the events of Jan. 6. Videos are ordered by the time they were taken. Scroll down to start watching or click on the timeline to jump to any point in the day.

Thank you sooooo much. That is fantastic 🙂(y)