Aditya Udai Singh, 33, Lived Secretly in Chicago Airport for 3 Months

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
Well, he is apparently an American citizen. If his name was John Smith instead of Aditya Udai Singh would we be asking any questions?

Soldiereye

I’d be concerned if John Smith hid out in one of the busiest U.S. airports too! Especially claiming COVID as the reason. That’s a lot of people watching, protocol watching, schedules, routines, habits, and mistake watching. Report said he mostly hung out near security areas. I just hope it’s thoroughly investigated. Not that we will hear full story either way. I just thought it worth a share.

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
I’d be concerned if John Smith hid out in one of the busiest U.S. airports too! Especially claiming COVID as the reason. That’s a lot of people watching, protocol watching, schedules, routines, habits, and mistake watching. Report said he mostly hung out near security areas. I just hope it’s thoroughly investigated. Not that we will hear full story either way. I just thought it worth a share.
Oh, definitely worth the share. Airport security needs to brush up on their situational awareness techniques. I was just wondering if it would have made national news if the name of the person hadn't been Arabic in nature.