• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Afghanistan | 2022'23

[Translated]

Death toll rises to 120 in suicide bombing at Shiite mosque in Afghanistan:
The suicide attack perpetrated this Friday against a Shiite mosque in the town of Jan Abad, in the Afghan province of Kunduz, has already left at least 120 dead and 150 injured, according to the Afghan network Ariana News.

US to give humanitarian aid to Afghanistan, Taliban say:

Italy to host G20 summit on Afghanistan:

The Taliban desperately wants to be recognized as a legitimate government. They'll do anything they can to appear to be cooperative with the US to achieve that goal.
Is it to be recognized as a legitimate country or making sure they can keep the power on?
I donโ€™t know you might be right. But they have a problem. There is a population thatโ€™s been exposed to the modern world itโ€™s conveniences, medical, and social differences.
They are going to have to deliver on some of those things or they will continue to lose support.

Is it to be recognized as a legitimate country or making sure they can keep the power on?
I donโ€™t know you might be right. But they have a problem. There is a population thatโ€™s been exposed to the modern world itโ€™s conveniences, medical, and social differences.
They are going to have to deliver on some of those things or they will continue to lose support.
And I think they are figuring that out, slowly.

Kinda like pot calling the kettle black after after letting the tally hide in their boarder region for two decades isnโ€™t it.