• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Air Raid Sirens in Israel (was Israel 21-Apr-2021)

Could be 38 minute ago: Syrian state media says air defenses engaging Israeli missiles near Damascus

I don't get how an errant Syrian SA5 surface to air missile, whether it was intercepted by Patriot battery missiles over Dimona or hit the ground someplace near Dimona, could result in residents from across the country, including central Israel and Jerusalem, hearing "loud explosions" that "shook the houses."

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/alarms-sound-in-south-of-israel-665953

Also what is not yet clear, which came first, was the Syrian SA5 missile fired during an Israeli attack on Syrian missile batteries , or was the attack on Syria the result of the Syrian missile entering Israel territory?

"According to the spokesman, Israel responded to the firing of the SA-5 towards IAF jets by striking several anti aircraft batteries in Syria, including the one which fired the missile that exploded in southern Israel."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israel-syria-missile-1.5997352

"A missile launched from Syria struck southern Israel early Thursday, setting off air raid sirens near the country's top-secret nuclear reactor, the Israeli military said. In response, it said it attacked the missile launcher and air-defence systems in neighbouring Syria."

Well, my mom just flew to Israel yesterday to visit my Grandma. Hopefully nothing happens to the point she cant get back.

According to the timeline I can put together, Israel launched an air raid into Syrian territory. Syrian air defenses were activated, including the launch of several SA-5 surface-to-air missiles. One of those missiles malfunctioned in some way that led to it heading towards an Israeli nuclear reactor. My initial information last night was that Israeli air defenses had intercepted that missile, but this morning it appears that is not true, and the missile exploded on the ground. Israel then launches a second attack to take out those Syrian air defense systems.

If that missile had actually hit the reactor, we would be waking up to a whole new crisis this morning.

I agree with your timeline. Though I would not say the SA-5 malfunctioned, it simply missed the target and its trajectory was in the direction of Dimona where it ultimately crashed.

However I still wonder about those reports of people experiencing houses shaking and hearing loud explosions as far away as central Israel?

There could be more to this story than we leaned from the media wrt Dimona area explosion that caused people to experience houses shaking and hearing loud explosions from as far away as central Israel.
Disregarding the propaganda of much of what he said, this reference to the April 20 explosion near Dimona, from the Iran IRGC Head warrants a thought or two...
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-irgc-head-israel-can-be-destroyed-in-one-operation-667398
He then claimed that Israel has suffered strikes against its maritime interests, cybersecurity vulnerabilities and other security setbacks, including mysterious explosions and a rocket that flew over Dimona.

Salami pointed to a string of incidents over the last several months, appearing to take credit for them. He said that a mysterious explosion in Israel, allegedly at a rocket factory on April 20, was a huge explosion that he said “resembled that of a nuclear explosion.”

Last edited:
I received a phone call from family, and the air sirens activated in Tel Aviv and they have had to take shelter. They have heard explosions. This is being reported now by the Jerusalem Post.

"More than 700 rockets fired at Israel since Monday • bus struck by a Gaza rocket in Holon, south of Tel Aviv"​

"50-year-old woman dies in strike on Rishon Lezion; three hurt when empty bus is hit in Holon as sirens wail across central Israel; Ben-Gurion Airport briefly shut down and residents of central region told to remain in bomb shelters overnight"​

Last edited:
New live video from my family...

Besides that the cons and pros of having a very close strategic relationship with Israel way way overcome any cons. US needs to be able to do what it needs to do and project its power in the middle east. Otherwise the past 30 years will be for nothing in the middle east.
This is why Israel is still standing, this is why Israel gets a pass, this is why Israel can defend itself without major repercussions, and this is why Israel will always have the upper hand and will always come out on top. 30 years of planning in the middle east and it sadly all hangs on Israel being strong deterrent.

100% yes. But you cannot get mad, force, or even be passive aggressive about your stance in what is right. There is always common ground WHICH there always is and that is what must be sought. Not debate, but rather a delicate dance where one must not step on each others toes. Dancing is intimate not sexually but you must get a feel for your partner. Same thing when two sides try to get along.

Just trying to shed some compromise on here. Thanks to Uncle Sam I can talk my way though any sticky, uncomfortable, aggressive, and controversial situation. But doing so has made me see the world and people in a different way then most Americans.
Satan rebelled 6000 years ago, I am not going to get into that biblical or philosophical debate. To you Dark Noon, Uncle Sam is not privy to bible prophecy and is therefore ignorent. Just as the Persians received prophecy from Danial, so to will the current world powers receive prophecy from יהוה

Satan rebelled 6000 years ago, I am not going to get into that biblical or philosophical debate. To you Dark Noon, Uncle Sam is not privy to bible prophecy and is therefore ignorent. Just as the Persians received prophecy from Danial, so to will the current world powers receive prophecy from יהוה
Well I find your views of the Christian faith & many other faiths very interesting and respect your dedication and belief. I don't know if I am right in what I believe, not sure how anyone can. Just base my long life off of what I have seen and experienced.

Seeing so many cultures and viewpoints in my life has made me personally realize that how can anyone be sure if anyone is right-(about the "meaning of life" I suppose). I take about 20 percent of all religions and base my own faith off of many...

BUT regardless of my views I have seen first hand that taking the first step of respect or understanding of another people or view goes very far. Not sure why its so hard for people.................

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong understanding and compromise go only so far. America to me always comes first regardless of views. But people just seem to have a hard time just even trying to understand or respect one another you know?

Last edited:
T

That’s one of the commandments
Do unto others so there you go your at least 10% Je
Well I find your views of the Christian faith & many other faiths very interesting and respect your dedication and belief. I don't know if I am right in what I believe, not sure how anyone can. Just base my long life off of what I have seen and experienced.

Seeing so many cultures and viewpoints in my life has made me personally realize that how can anyone be sure if anyone is right-(about the "meaning of life" I suppose). I take about 20 percent of all religions and base my own faith off of many...

BUT regardless of my views I have seen first hand that taking the first step of respect or understanding of another people or view goes very far. Not sure why its so hard for people.................
That is easy. It is easy to figure out who is right by common sense. Do you think God would expect more than on religion? Do you think an all knowing being is an ignorant idiot who thinks anything goes?