Alert: Nuclear and Non-nuclear on the loose Source: Ultrascan Humint

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
"Coming from "the North" tactical nuclear weapons arrived in Turkey. The impact of these weapons is similar to the explosion in the harbor of Beirut."

The explosion in Beirut was non-nuclear, despite what anyone says. I'm still researching the site, but this single line indicates to me they are an alarmist organization. I have no idea what their agenda is, but I would take anything on that site with a grain of salt for now.
I'll let you know what else I find, but I need some time to dig.

RiffRaff

DEFCON Staff
Staff member
"Ultrascan Research reveals and prevents threats since 1996."
Yet their website was not created until May, 2019.

"The global Coronavirus narrative is commerce and military-driven. For the USA, the flawed analysis was presented as actionable by the team of Colonel Deborah Birx. All countries showed the same analytical flaws and followed precisely the same script, including apparent inconsistencies!"

"The global Coronavirus narrative?" "Colonel Deborah Birx?"
Their use of dramatic graphics and the punctuation errors consistent rhroughout their website leads me to believe this is not a credible organization.

Also, almost all the information I can find on them is self-referencing. Still looking, but I'm not trusting them at this particular moment.

Shmooglavoue

"Coming from "the North" tactical nuclear weapons arrived in Turkey. The impact of these weapons is similar to the explosion in the harbor of Beirut."

The explosion in Beirut was non-nuclear, despite what anyone says. I'm still researching the site, but this single line indicates to me they are an alarmist organization. I have no idea what their agenda is, but I would take anything on that site with a grain of salt for now.
I'll let you know what else I find, but I need some time to dig.
The only reason why there was some concern about nuclear material during the Beirut explosion was due to that one radiation detection center in Italy going off at the same time. But that was confirmed to be a glitch, and not chronologically consistent with the explosion. Furthermore, the Beirut explosion couldn't have been an actual nuclear bomb based upon the amount of damage and appearance of the blast, so it would've been a dirty bomb at worst.