AMA with DEFCON Director

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
We're going to be doing an Ask Me Anything later this month with the DEFCON Director in a DEFCON Digest.

Post your questions here. We'll answer as many as we can. We'll post the Digest in the usual place.

Of course, questions of a private nature will not be answered, but anything other than that is generally open game. So post what you've always wanted to ask.

Yingyang

DEFCONWarningSystem said:
We're going to be doing an Ask Me Anything later this month with the DEFCON Director in a DEFCON Digest.

Post your questions here. We'll answer as many as we can. We'll post the Digest in the usual place.

Of course, questions of a private nature will not be answered, but anything other than that is generally open game. So post what you've always wanted to ask.
Do you believe your sites will be active long enough to reach defcon 1 ? And is there the possibility the internet could be shut down in order to stop public awareness.?

Yingyang

DEFCONWarningSystem said:

Thankyou for your answer to my question. 😉🙂