• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

America Photo

Torch

Power Poster III
Donator
Regular Contributor
It took me a moment of critical thinking to realize this guy is a lot smarter then he looks, and he is right

AE6C33AA-380C-4FAE-A752-45990FF8758A.jpeg

Italy, Poland, Israel, Austria, Belgium, Spain, Saudi Arabian, UAE, and some of the Norwegian countries, and some south American countries.

By the time America is in need of the items in the sign , my opinion is those countries are already having their own problems.
If the US went to shit, the UK economy would take a nose dive. The UK has hundreds of billions of pounds invested in the US.

If the US went to shit, the UK economy would take a nose dive. The UK has hundreds of billions of pounds invested in the US.
The context of problems is not defined. Many of these countries already assist us.

Things do go sideways and they have always offered assistance.

At 4 AM I didn’t know we were going to be openly talking about nuclear war in the UN. So I decided to put the picture up kind of like throwing a grenade in the room and seeing what happened. 😇
To be 100% honest beyond the bullshit rhetoric we attempt to project here in America. We can easily become the next Russia with statements of recruitment. this situation shows that recruiting for profiteering wars isn't going to work unless you offer a hefty bonus to those who join. This has been an ongoing underground problem in American culture, and it's brought to the forefront of Russian culture.

Many of the newer generations of Americans aren't going to go to bat unless the offering is good, and we can see this because of the increasing deficit of people wishing and getting recruited for military branches. Almost every ROTC, AFROTC, AROTC detachment I called is under quota heavy, and most recruiting statements are off of there "mission". I believe while this is a threat to American national security it's a needed situation because this will set a precedence that the younger generations won't be exploited by the war machine unless...it's serving fast food or retail work; though we even saw this contested during covid, and we still have a problem with it.

Changes need to be made to benefit our soldiers, our public servants, or the private sector is going to take more than a fair share of those who could have offered themselves to our military. The current offerings of the military is 100% ass. The GI bill is...ehhh, but is it worth 4 years of you life so you're +8 years older than you need to be when you graduate with a bachelors? No...not really, I rather take immediate debt or work for the school... keep in mind fellow Americans, you can work for a school and they'll pay your tuition even if you work as a food service member at the school, in fact...they treat you better than most jobs who offer a school payment program.

To be 100% honest beyond the bullshit rhetoric we attempt to project here in America. We can easily become the next Russia with statements of recruitment
No way in hell. There is a reason why Americans have the highest gun ownership compared to ANY country on earth. To fight INCASE against a tyrannical Government pulls something we don't like i.e what Russia is doing.

I PROMISE you won't end well for the government here in America. The American people are armed to the teeth to prevent exactly that.

My bugout ship could probably invade Cuba. I own my weapons to fight INCASE against a tyricancal government try to dictate my life or my family life. Most Americans do too.

To be 100% honest beyond the bullshit rhetoric we attempt to project here in America. We can easily become the next Russia with statements of recruitment. this situation shows that recruiting for profiteering wars isn't going to work unless you offer a hefty bonus to those who join. This has been an ongoing underground problem in American culture, and it's brought to the forefront of Russian culture.

Many of the newer generations of Americans aren't going to go to bat unless the offering is good, and we can see this because of the increasing deficit of people wishing and getting recruited for military branches. Almost every ROTC, AFROTC, AROTC detachment I called is under quota heavy, and most recruiting statements are off of there "mission". I believe while this is a threat to American national security it's a needed situation because this will set a precedence that the younger generations won't be exploited by the war machine unless...it's serving fast food or retail work; though we even saw this contested during covid, and we still have a problem with it.

Changes need to be made to benefit our soldiers, our public servants, or the private sector is going to take more than a fair share of those who could have offered themselves to our military. The current offerings of the military is 100% ass. The GI bill is...ehhh, but is it worth 4 years of you life so you're +8 years older than you need to be when you graduate with a bachelors? No...not really, I rather take immediate debt or work for the school... keep in mind fellow Americans, you can work for a school and they'll pay your tuition even if you work as a food service member at the school, in fact...they treat you better than most jobs who offer a school payment program.
Good points, but another incident like, The Maine, Pearl Harbor, or 9/11/01 would have a dramatic effect on military numbers, as well as attitudes.

No way in hell. There is a reason why Americans have the highest gun ownership compared to ANY country on earth. To fight INCASE against a tyrannical Government pulls something we don't like i.e what Russia is doing.

I PROMISE you won't end well for the government here in America. The American people are armed to the teeth to prevent exactly that.

My bugout ship could probably invade Cuba. I own my weapons to fight INCASE against a tyricancal government. Most Americans do too.
My god that's why there is more guns then blades of grass in America. We will not let a dictatorship take control or a tyrannical government take our freedoms like Russia, China, DPRK, or Iran.

As we say. Give us freedom of give us death!!!

My bugout ship could probably invade Cuba. I own my weapons to fight INCASE against a tyricancal government. Most Americans do too.
" To fight INCASE against a tyrannical Government pulls something we don't like i.e what Russia is doing."- I'm not saying we are going to do exactly what russia is doing in that aspect.
I'm saying that we may enforce recruitment aka military conscription due to every year getting worse for military and officer recruitment.

Many people under 30 don't fuck with the military unless they've been brainwashed because the offerings are really really...mediocre... You lose 8 years if you get a degree, 10 years +4 if you did AFROTC and became a pilot, 6+ years +4 more years if you did AFROTC and you wanted to become a rated MOS.

The problem with recruiting the new generation is that they are becoming overly analytical and thus smart because there is no benefit to joining an armed branch when you can get way more in the public sector in less time; though, I won't speak on NSA, FBI, CIA or 3 letter departments because they offer substantially better than the Military itself.

Good points, but another incident like, The Maine, Pearl Harbor, or 9/11/01 would have a dramatic effect on military numbers, as well as attitudes.
These events always have a boost in recruitment, but it's a majority for patriotic people who were heavily indoctrinated by the school systems, or from people who directly lost something during the attack: they are likely groups to be affected by that.

America is a country, America isn't my home; my house is my home. My community isn't America, my community is my city. My life is my life, nobody will respect my life as much as I respect my life.
The moment you no longer respect yourself or your life you'll put it into a greater power's hands.

Me going to another country to blow the head off some "foreigner" isn't my idea of fun or defending my country because that individual might be forcefully recruited like me. When we look at warfare we have to take into account the ones doing most of the killing aren't the average joe like me or you, it's the radical who was programmed to do the work.

That foreigner is just like me in a lot of ways; they were born under a banner, they were born to believe their banner is the best, they are born to "work" in society, and they may just want to follow their passion and dreams, but this situation lead to the issues where they can't pursue it.
When we kill people in a foreign military they all don't hold the same radical beliefs or "nationalism", look at the worst of the worst in modern-day minds: Within each country, you'll have radicals and normals. Normals shouldn't be killed for what radicals did. Take it for example that some members of Al-Qaeda were strictly there for the defense of their home, now take the suicide bomber who wished to kill every American. You can't compare both...besides saying they were both Al-Qaeda, but even Al-Qaeda has radicals and moderates just like us here in American politics.
We can't consider a radical as a member of a moderate group because they enforce the radical policy, not the moderate.

Last edited:
America is a country, America isn't my home; my house is my home. My community isn't America, my community is my city.
For you maybe living in Canada. But people in America will definitely see if way different. Americans are extremely proud people and again armed to the teeth to make sure their government doesn't become a dictatorship like Russia ordering the masses to die for no reason.

Even with the middle eastern wars it was all voluntary soldiers. UNLIKE Russia.

One should respect themselves, their lives, their families for sure. But America is is what allows me to openly do so, or not to do so. If America becomes threatened, then my ability to make those choices becomes threatened. So myself, and the vast amount of people I know , would stand to defend America, wheat her we were directly affected or not.

For you maybe living in Canada. But people in America will definitely see if way different. Americans are extremely proud people and again armed to the teeth to make sure their government doesn't become a dictatorship like Russia ordering the masses to die for no reason.

Even with the middle eastern wars it was all voluntary soldiers. UNLIKE Russia.
Most of them joined due to government propaganda against the people of the middle east all being "bad", and they all "wanted to kill us". When a terrorist attack happens we assign labels to whole groups of people and they all become the enemy, not just the radicals who did it, but everyone involved. That's like me saying if one cop shoots a black man, all cops are bad: this is the perfect example because some cops will be bad. Some bloods/crips are created to defend the neighborhood, and some of them become radical and sell drugs and gangbang anyone on sight.

I'm not from Canada I'm from America, I'm an American who traveled a lot and who opened my own perception of trying to understand the world around us beyond: "those people are bad".