Anecdotal: More flight activity

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
There was an unusually high number of jets/aircraft over my area today. Not a fleet, but certainly more than I've ever heard before.

Could be just pilots following Columbia river. They do that. But more than usual. Plus some other aircraft flew overhead.

D

daveandloathinginlasvagas

in the syria crisis we had f-16s flying overhead, along with loaded apaches and black hawk helicopters. very strange because this is cincinnati and that makes no sense

DarkNoon

Power Poster
There was an unusually high number of jets/aircraft over my area today. Not a fleet, but certainly more than I've ever heard before.

Could be just pilots following Columbia river. They do that. But more than usual. Plus some other aircraft flew overhead.
Now that you mention it. In the Tampa Bay area there has been a large increase in military aircraft flying. Maybe @rudemarine can back me up. If I recall he has mentioned on several occasions he is in the Bay Area as well.

BUT It is a large area when you say "Bay Area". Where talking 9+ different cities on a small peninsula which is why I have no problem saying where I am in general cause that's a very vague point of location.

Last edited:

TCharley300

There is a site called Monkey Werx on Youtube. I watch it fairly often. I can't say for today, but yesterday there was a very high amount of military aircraft including well above average amounts of heavies in the air. The count was far above average. EAM activity today has been through the roof. The next highest time period was when rocket man was lobbing off crap back around 2016 or 17. Hate to say it, but it appears things are heating up.