• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Another lethal, kinetic strike on a go-fast vessel operating along established narco-trafficking routes

william

Power Poster IV
Donator
Major Contributor
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Confirmed intelligence revealed the vessel's active involvement in narco-trafficking. The operation killed four narco-terrorists.
Of course, the above article says going after the drug boats has nothing to do with the 30% drop in fentanyl deaths. It doesn't even mention it. :ROFLMAO:
 
My problem has nothing to do with the scum getting their just desserts. The problem is the apparent lack of due diligence not due process.

Without PHYSICALLY attempting to stop the boats, unless they can all swear it was carrying a WMD, soon enough they will kill innocent people.

I used to run my boat a night off the Florida Keys. I ran it fast at night mostly towards the Caribbean as it’s mostly illegal to operate your aircraft at night. As I have been stopped at sea before, I can clearly see this strike on innocents happening eventually.

Perhaps if we employed our Navy around our country like it supposed to be, we could stop most some trafficking without the bad press of killing some scum sweet and innocent persons.

Now perhaps we could hit the locations of the drug lords and their factories? Seems easier then spending twenty years chasing the mules. Issue public kill or capture notices. After they poke back up, we can have Marvin to fire up the illudium Q-36.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom