• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Any thoughts on Biden's little to no briefings, Q and A's and so on?

Travis The Dragon

Power Poster
It sure seems strange that Biden is doing so little of this since he became president. What do you think about it and why is he being like this? I sure can't figure it out. Is he or someone else afraid of having to answer questions for some reason?

I don't know why it's strange. He didn't get out of his basement more then three times the whole election. This is just par for the course in my mind.

Could be because he is being hidden so people can't see his diminishing mental capacity. Could also be that they feel he doesn't need to make appearances since the media will protect him.

Or it could be that he's very busy with trying to run the country and he's not an attention whore.

Crazy talk, I know.

I think its more likely he is very busy trying to remember whare he put his pants last night. Runing the country is just a bit beyond his mental capabilities at this point. That's why he has mama Kamala.
Trump never told us anything ever, in fact he virtually shut down the press briefing room. Than you think that baboon had even a tiny capacity to run this country? Haha

I was talking to somebody from the investment community and talking about buying this dip he told me to hold off and wait for the dip that will be there when Biden leaves office.....

What I mean is Biden isn't doing like a typical president has in the past as far as all of this goes. And depending on how everyone on here is politically probably also depends on the types of replies a thread like this is going to get IF most people on here lean more towards the left.

The gov't isn't seeing it as a bigger problem, Biden inherited a few problems: hopefully, we can resolve them so we can care about petty little groups.

and it's already broke the news: we are way too busy fucking with Russian tech.

The way I see it , Biden is doing as much as he can before he leaves office for health reasons. He will not complete the term. The record amount of executive orders , the potentially hyper inflation triggering help package, Biden signs all. Btw I am not left or right , I just see same theatre different puppets....

I honestly want the 16 an hour to pass so I can move my investments/bank account back to USD so I can be 72% richer then the avg American that loses 72% of welth.

The reason for this is likely that hes working hard behind the curtains to get the democratic party to pass anti gun legislation, killing the rpm act, raising epa standards, immigration deregulation, setting standards for schools to reopen, trying to kill the gun and automotive industries, trying to shift the US to wind and solar, talk to lobbyist, reinstating obamacare, and anything else democratic politicians can think of without input from the american people or thier counterparts. Its obvious he is putting his and his cohorts agenda first before the majority of the american people.