• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Biased press (Split from Air Raid Sirens in Israel (was Israel 21-Apr-2021))

but if THE BUILDING WAS NOT HIT,... HAMAS would of likely moved back into the building and continued falsify influencing of the media in the region ASAP as soon as they know the risk of occupation in the building was NOT a risk to be in.
So again very very VERY VERY very very happy Israel destroyed the building. Hamas MAY NOT OF BEEN there at the time but certifiably had influence over it. So glad they have lost their main propaganda spokesmen piece in Gaza.

Edit:
(Plus I am glad those certain news media outlets where destroyed as they are just as bad as CNN or FOX but for the middle east. Only meant to spread misinformation and conversational issues meant to target outrage in certain GROUPS ONLY... Yes many media outlets are held in hostage to post only in favor of terrorist in the middle east but CNN or FOX is no different being held hostage by their left or right wing funders.)

Last edited:
but CNN or FOX is no different being held hostage by their left or right wing funders.
Freedom of press is HUGE for me. But that is farthest from the truth of what is going on. CNN cannot create news without supporting its left wing funders, just like FOX cannot wish to report on things without the right wing funders. The media sees most of its funding from political parties and NOTHING more.

Same is going on in Israel and Gaza. Only thing is Israel has the means to destroy their counter part media feeding falsified manipulated information to the Palestinians.

Last edited:
Freedom of press is HUGE for me. But that is farthest from the truth of what is going on. CNN cannot create news without supporting its left wing funders, just like FOX cannot wish to report on things without the right wing funders. The media sees most of its funding from political parties and NOTHING more.
If anyone would like to disprove me wrong, please please please please please please please please someone show me where FOX or CNN gets most of their funding FACTUALLY. Its from political groups and nothing more.

(If you think commercials pay for CNN or FOX programming your dead wrong, commercials pay hardly anything anymore for networks OTHER THAN the Super Bowl.)

Last edited:
If anyone would like to disprove me wrong, please please please please please please please please someone show me where FOX or CNN gets most of their funding FACTUALLY. Its from political groups and nothing more.
Could you cite your source?

Not disagreeing. I have no idea where they get their funding from.

Could you cite your source?

Not disagreeing. I have no idea where they get their funding from.
Here which can be found in a simple google search:
In the United States, public broadcasters may receive some funding from both federal and state sources, but generally most of their financial support comes from underwriting by foundations and businesses (ranging from small shops to corporations), along with audience contributions via pledge drives.

I'd provide sources but a simple google search will show you most media outlets get MOST OF THEIR FUNDING from organizations, corporations, or individuals only bent on funding their own side.

Last edited:
Here which can be found in a simple google search:
What you quoted doesn't say anything about political groups. It says "underwriting by foundations and businesses," which can be almost anything.

I'm certain political groups buy ad time. One need only look at the commercials that run.

But you said they get most of their funding from "political groups and nothing more."

That is a pretty serious accusation and goes toward bias in media. (Which we know absolutely there is.)

But an accusation like that needs proof.

So foundations, business, and INDIVIDUALS don't have their own personal MO in politics??? If NOT where do the left and right wing media get their funding to keep reporting falsified information?
Just asking a very simple question, where douse the right and left wing media get their funding to keep broadcasting?

Ill tell you, it comes from left and right wing foundations, businesses, and individual donations.

I'm certain political groups buy ad time. One need only look at the commercials that run.
Here:
Fox News now sees $8,286 per :30 spot compared to $7,843 before the election. CNN went from $5,122 to $5,467. MSNBC saw the strongest growth going from $2,553 to $3,139 per spot. This jump in unit cost also illustrates why MSNBCโ€™s growth seems stronger over the past year.

Looking specifically at November 2017, year over year, across the big three networks, cable news revenue increased +3 percent, with Fox seeing the biggest lift, up +9 percent versus last November. CNN is up +1 percent, while MSNBC slipped for the second month in a row, down -8 percent. While MSNBC is down, it also had the most significant increases during the 2016 election.
So again the numbers it takes to run a media organization is spending way more than what it brings in through ads. So where is the media from all sides getting money to keep running? Foundations, corporation, and individuals bent on seeing their own side funded more to beat the other to bringing of about false information on all sides to falsely subdue each side into each-other.

This debate can be had in any country.
My point EXACTLY. Americans want to think their own left or right media is under attack when its the same story EVERYWHERE. No media is truly free, all media depends on donations and the only way to keep those donations is to side with whatever side is donating the most to you weather its reporting false information or manipulated information on any sort of level.

Last edited:
Itโ€™s true each news org has a bias itโ€™s always been that way in the history of the press.
whether itโ€™s gov funded press or private.
Bias is always a possibility.

The question of freedom of the press IS that any one person OR group can create a news/commentary entity.

Thatโ€™s the irony when a news agency spend so much energy attacking a new news group or reporter with โ€œtheirโ€ biased or not real journalist but just political hacks or snake oil salesmen. Itโ€™s even worse when they attack their subscribers as rubes or simpletons.

The news is a product, itโ€™s packaged and sold just like any other.

The success of a news reporting agency is in how hard it works reporting as close to accurate representation of reality as it can. Then with time the public sees this and responds to it.

Or how successful they are at blocking the completion.
That can be laws that prevent competition or government ownership/censorship.

Or Large corporations who own major swaths of the news industry and actively prevent new reporting groups to enter the industry of reporting news.

This is why I bristle up at the notion that โ€œsuch and suchโ€ is not a reputable news source.
or fox this or msn that. let the story run look for verification and discount or accept it based on logic and your own understanding of reality and world view.

There is no human utopia of enlightened peoples who think and act in concert for the โ€œperfectโ€ greater good.
Theres just the struggle for closest representation of the truth and facts and the best choices to confront those realities. Most societies and nations fail at this over time because power always concentrates and then circles the wagons to protect itself and not the nation.

Or we can just shut up and finish our oatmeal on the off chance we might get some pudding.

Last edited: