• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Big Game Day

Puppy Bowl XX​

Geez, whatta ya live unda a rock?
Who won? 🫣

I don’t even know who playing

Bread and circuses
Bread and circuses
Well they had “working girls” in the concourses and hallways. So if you needed to relax after watching the slaughter, you could go grab a couple Honey meads for your friends and …well you know. I wonder if that was a thing before or after you swung by the vomitorium… wow, those were the days….

Team Ruff won the Lombarky Trophy in the 2024 Puppy Bowl, winning 72-69 over Team Fluff.
Cookie, a Siberian husky and American pit bull terrier mix from Dayton, scored the game's final touchdown.
"Ruff-free" Dan Schachner presented the trophy to Frankie, a chihuahua poodle mix and Team Ruff captain.

Team Ruff won the Lombarky Trophy in the 2024 Puppy Bowl, winning 72-69 over Team Fluff.
Cookie, a Siberian husky and American pit bull terrier mix from Dayton, scored the game's final touchdown.
"Ruff-free" Dan Schachner presented the trophy to Frankie, a chihuahua poodle mix and Team Ruff captain.

Excellent. I had Team Ruff by 2

Super Bowl LVIII sets ratings record with a staggering 123.4 million viewers, TV’s biggest audience since the moon landing​

Damn. I missed it. No not the Apollo Missions. I mean how could you be an American and not watch two guys go off roading a long way from a tow chain…

No I missed some sort of contest that was live streamed and most people WANTED to see the commercials. <shakes head>

I decided to sit outside with my Border Collies, my new can and some AR500 steel 😎

I was entertained. Sad though that my team lost. Kind of feel bad for the kicker. If he would have made that extra point the 49ers would have won by one point.

Super Bowl LVIII sets ratings record with a staggering 123.4 million viewers, TV’s biggest audience since the moon landing​

Damn. I missed it. No not the Apollo Missions. I mean how could you be an American and not watch two guys go off roading a long way from a tow chain…

No I missed some sort of contest that was live streamed and most people WANTED to see the commercials. <shakes head>

I decided to sit outside with my Border Collies, my new can and some AR500 steel 😎
US TV's biggest audience maybe.

Its still less than 10% of the number of people, globally, who watch the World Cup Final.

Well you are almost had it….
World Cup blows.

Kickball is for children, especially girls… and men from countries that haven’t gone golfing and off roading ….on the moon

The average NFL game reportedly takes 3 hours and 12 minutes to complete

The numbers on how much live action takes place during an NFL game varies, but it is generally between 15 and 20 minutes, with 18 viewed as the average.

It isn't sport, its a bunch of blokes in padded costumes chatting on a field, interspersed with televison commercials.