Be respectful to all members:
- This means to act as if you were in public.
- Respect peoples opinions.
- No racist, sexist, or other wise offensive comments
- No personal attacks. No epithets against groups. Debate the position, not the person
- Do not post pornographic images
- Zero tolerance to Cyber-bullying. If I see it or it is reported, the person in question will face possible suspension/removal from the board indefinitely.
- While we support free speech, gratuitous, vile insults against any religion are not permitted.
- Antisemitism in any form will result in an immediate, permanent ban.
- This is a board to gather and discuss world events, not to intentionally scare people.
- You may not being trying to scare people, but provocative and inciting words count.
- "The world is going to end in 7 days because Putin said death to America” is not acceptable.
- We are a board of facts, conspiracies have no place here. There is no New World Order, no False Flags, no Stonecutters Lodge plotting to take over the world. So don't post their nonsense here.
- Do not reference them in a factual manner.
- Do not try to link certain events to conspiracy theories here on the board.
- Do not post links to conspiracy websites.
- If you are in the military or know someone who is, and they have been called up to be deployed somewhere, do not post where they are going. We have received an official request from the U.S. military to not post this information. You may only post information that is publicly available.
- Also, do not post military movements unless that information is publicly available.
- You may send this private information directly to the Staff. We will use this as part of our overall analysis, but we will not make this type of specific information public. You can send this information anonymously to us if need be. We will protect your identity by obscuring potentially identifying information. We've done this in the past.
- Review what you are about to post.
- Make sure that it complies with the guidelines
- Make sure that it is in the correct section.
- Make sure that it is from an official news source and not from a blog, fake news site, or other conspiracy typed organisations (if posting a news link).
- Make sure pictures in the Humour section and/or other sections also comply with the guidelines.
- In all sections, please try not to post something that has already been posted, the second newest post will most likely be deleted.
- If you think that your post either shouldn't be posted, or does not comply with the guidelines, don't hesitate to contact the forum admin.
- Twitter is acceptable in most cases but should not be relied upon for factual news, official news sources should be used to back up the claim from twitter.
- We know it is easy to get off topic, and the reply button is so convenient. But if what you want to post isn't related to the thread, please start a new thread in the appropriate section.
- Off-topic posts are likely to be moved or deleted. This is not personal. It's just so we can keep things organized.
- This does not mean you can't question them, but please do not make a big deal about them. If you have an issue with a decision, contact an admin about it.
- Obviously, we are not a retail store. You can put what ever you want on your User Control Panel about what you do, where you work, what you sell, anything like that. But keep all of that off the board. If it is seen, its spam, and you will most likely be banned indefinitely.
- This is a message board centered around news, not Facebook. It is perfectly alright if that person offers, but please don't ask, no one wants to get sued.
- That is unless in case of hard evidence such as an attack using a radiological device or weapon of mass destruction on the United States or other means of attack.
- Special instances can be allowed where the Administration staff feel it necessary to warn the public about terrorism.
- Most of the time, it is not a big deal at all, and you can just move on with no worries of anything bad happening to you. If you are a repeat offender, you may be contacted about the issue. If the issue continues, suspension and/or removal could occur.
- The DWS Administration Staff is always open for questions about these guidelines, or any problems you may have with them. Some things may not be defined very well, and we are happy to explain them. We are always looking for things that need to be added, so if you have something, don't hesitate to tell us.