Bombjetes over germany cologne

Vortex

I was hanging out today as out of the nothing aroud 3 or 6 bomberjets flew over my head (extremely fast, loud and deep)
Anyone knows something about this event?
Was very confsing because ive never seen such activity here.

Obreid

Power Poster
I did cursory look at few sites for Europe but didn’t see anything. Maybe something for Russian activity recently
Tracking current and live military activity is not something I’m great at but I’ll keep my eyes open.

I see your in western Germany so it seems doubly odd to have fast movers making noise and speed so far from and frontier. Unless your about to go to war with Belgium🤔

Last edited:

Vortex

Seems like we're getting out of shape lol
I found something and i will post it tomorrow. Now its bedtime here :D but thank you very much for your diggin :)

Vortex

A bit delayed but here it is

Deepl translation
While the US Air Force once again carries out in-flight refuelling, Büchel airbase is terrorising the northern Saarland with deep flights in small circles. Whoever sees and hears these flights immediately realizes that these people are crazy and that they will not stop terrorizing on their own. These are not normal exercises, but provocations ("Look and hear, unworthy people, what we are allowed to do!").

Now it is also clear why the public telephone of the aviation authority is not busy today. You can find the telephone number of the Büchel air base on the complaints page.

Bravo

Now it is also clear why the public telephone of the aviation authority is not busy today. You can find the telephone number of the Büchel air base on the complaints page.
Can you describe the Jets? Where they with four engines, Turboprop, Jet,...?
I know, it was a few days before this post but I am a bit curious :)