• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

[BREAKING]: NYC DECLARES CITYWIDE VACCINE MANDATE--[ALL CITIZENS REQUIRED]

SCOTUS will shoot this down. All vaccines are still EUA, so they can't be mandated under federal regulations.

Your rightish but this is local authorities. Department of Justice gave them the green light. This isn't a federal law.

This is how they are going to get away with this nationwide. There is a loophole for everything basically...

EXPECT most cities/towns/villages to enforce a citywide mandate on a local level which no one can really do anything about on a local level. As our constitution and republicans highly enforce freedom in local governments ability to pass laws.

This is likly the first city of dozens whom will make such local mandates sooner than later. Just the first of domino's falling for citywide vaccine mandates.

Last edited:
As our constitution and Republicans highly enforce freedom in local governments ability to pass laws.
Which this will hurt republicans if they try and remove this. If republicans remove the freedom of local governments for anything including this will eat away the very powerful Republican local governments ability to do whatever they want.

Trying to remove power from local governments will be setting a very bad precedent for republicans with their powerful local freedoms & ability to make laws in local government.

I have to say and give props to democrats. If they Mandate Vaccines at a local level in most places across the country, will be no need for the federal government to make madantes. :) Nor the ability to remove mandates since it's at a local level.

-Cheers to political shenanigans!

Last edited:
Well, my wife and I are currently vaccinated, but I'm not providing proof of that to anyone for any reason.

This is going to get very, very ugly, people. And those of you who believe the pandemic is no big deal and/or the vaccines are unnecessary, what you believe doesn't matter. If you fire a gun in a crowd, the end result is going to be the same whether you're using blanks or live ammo. With 50% of Americans currently not trusting and hating the other 50%, whether the pandemic is real or not is irrelevant at this point. The gasoline has been spilled. It doesn't matter where the spark comes from.

Trying to remove power from local governments will be setting a very bad precedent for republicans with their powerful local freedoms & ability to make laws in local government.
I do see trouble ahead, I do see masses of people throwing a 2 year old childs fit, I do see republicans getting mad and saying a whole bunch of stuff.

But I do NOT see them trying to remove local governments rights, so these local vaccine mandates ARE here to stay and likly expand to other local governments across the country.

Though I hope republicans fall for this trap & try and remove it (not because I am against it),.. because local governing bodies in America have to much power imo for both sides.

Last edited:
Again cheers to political shenanigans. Must say very smart move for Democrats in the grand scheme of things & to someone smart knows this is much more than just about vaccines but the VERY AUTHORITY to local governments themselves, which republicans represent majority of local governments in America.

Last edited:

Sorry for late delay in links. Like to read things before I post the link I am sharing.

I will not share links about the information I am reading below as it's just talk & not reputable news sources but the word is which imo seems highly likly:

"Milwaukee, Detroit, Indianapolis, and other midwestern state cities are considered following suit no real action in motion yet."

Way I see it cities will likly in time all do the same as all Cities are ran by Democrats statistically speaking.

Yet they already proved you can still get Covid while being Vaccinated
It's not often and no one is dying from covid whom are vaccinated and ditto for getting hospitalized. IN America that is at least.

Real problem is people out of work for weeks from being hospitalized or vacancies created in important jobs straight up dying. Most these people dying or hospitalized have jobs you know, it does really effect business.

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand. In fact I think this is even bigger than other events this year.

Well, my wife and I are currently vaccinated, but I'm not providing proof of that to anyone for any reason.

This is going to get very, very ugly, people. And those of you who believe the pandemic is no big deal and/or the vaccines are unnecessary, what you believe doesn't matter. If you fire a gun in a crowd, the end result is going to be the same whether you're using blanks or live ammo. With 50% of Americans currently not trusting and hating the other 50%, whether the pandemic is real or not is irrelevant at this point. The gasoline has been spilled. It doesn't matter where the spark comes from.
Are you alluding that those opposed to the vaccine are prone to โ€œfire a gun in a crowdโ€ or that mandates are that.