Britain: 40% of hospitalized COVID patients fully vaccinated

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
So apparently the Covid vaccine isn't as sure-fire as they are leading us to believe.

Mirroring data from Israel, Britain's chief scientific adviser said Tuesday that 40% of people who have been hospitalized with COVID-19 are fully vaccinated.
It doesn't mention deaths, so I am assuming those are zero.

Another interesting stat:

Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection.
More likely that is because people who are vaccinated are taking more risks and exposing themselves more than they should.

I am currently unvaccinated and am careful about exposure. I'm scheduled to get the J&J vaccine next Thursday.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
The American Vaccine however is still the best on the market with above 90% effectiveness even with Delta. No hospitalized or deaths with any US vaccine even with Delta. But yes it seems most of the world failed where the US succeeded.

DarkNoon

Power Poster
The American Vaccine however is still the best on the market with above 90% effectiveness even with Delta. No hospitalized or deaths with any US vaccine even with Delta. But yes it seems most of the world failed where the US succeeded.
If I where Biden to make some quick cash, I would quickly try and sell the US vaccine to the world. Not just give it away for the sake of humanity. Since we created and proven the most successful vaccine we should capitalize on it! Make some capital back from what we lost since this pandemic. We basically have a monopoly, why waste a good opportunity.

D

DuckNCover

DarkNoon said:
If I where Biden to make some quick cash, I would quickly try and sell the US vaccine to the world. Not just give it away for the sake of humanity. Since we created and proven the most successful vaccine we should capitalize on it! Make some capital back from what we lost since this pandemic. We basically have a monopoly, why waste a good opportunity.

Who invented the Pfizer/BioNTech covid vaccine?​

BioNTech CEO Dr Ugur Sahin and his wife Özlem Türeci have been hailed as the inventors behind the covid vaccine - which is now set to given to people all over the world.

Dr Sahin, 55, and 53-year-old Dr Türeci have dedicated their lives to medical research, with Dr Türeci once telling an interviewer they even made time for lab work on their wedding day.

The pair, whose parents both migrated to Germany, co-founded BioNTech, a German biotechnology company, in 2008.

Together they honed in on the immune system as a potential ally in the fight against cancer and tried to address the unique genetic makeup of each tumour.

In creating BioNTech, they also aimed to pursue a much broader range of cancer immunotherapy tools.

Saguenay

Dislike Dislike Reply
It is the pendulum which returns, the vaccines given especially to Africa, you stole their best labor to become rich (the slaves).