• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Canada take me!

DEFCON Warning System

Director
Staff member
Someone else mentioned Canada, so it got me thinking more about what I have been wanting to do for years! Move to Canada. Not for the politics, but Canada is just a safer place than the US. I love the country, and we already have a place picked out. (Near Prince Georgie in BC.)

Problem is, I don't qualify to immigrate.

Bummer.......

Someone else mentioned Canada, so it got me thinking more about what I have been wanting to do for years! Move to Canada. Not for the politics, but Canada is just a safer place than the US. I love the country, and we already have a place picked out. (Near Prince Georgie in BC.)

Problem is, I don't qualify to immigrate.

Bummer.......
Not qualifying doesn't stop people on our southern border, why should it stop people on theirs?

:cool:

I mean, if you think about it...most people never blame themselves for the problem, they try to offset it onto something, be it person or government: No policy will ever be correct nor will any single person be correct in every aspect, It's just the way of life.

Btw my view is: If they pay tax and benefit the country in any way..aka work..aka education or scientifically, they are a citizen of the united states. Tax only helps the government, it doesn't hurt it and I'm more than willing to welcome any religion and any person into this country as they are productive and provide their fair share of tax, and don't contribute to "improper morals" aka... trying to murder...trying to rape, kidnap..you know..follow real laws which condemn anything that's considered "Inhuman".

Someone defecting because they want a better life isn't "Inhuman" but that adds to the idea of... Language, and for that topic... they should attempt to learn the local language if they are coming in so they can be a beneficial member of society.

After Biden erases the symbolic Mexican border the Canadian border will be erased too. So get your red Mountie jacket ready!

Even those with a good immigration profile face culture shock. Anglophones in Canada are more similar to Britons, while those in Quebec, who have nothing to do with French people in France, are Americanized Francophones with a European mix.

Only going into the US. Canada will continue to fully enforce immigration policies while criticizing the US for doing the same.
You can try again, I know people who have been accepting the third time, but wait in 2022 (Pandemic still here). There is another means that many have used: You move to a country in difficulty such as Haiti, Syria, Iraq ..., then you understand that you must be sorry to enter Canada. Unless your country goes to war (civil war, nuclear war ...), your chances will be better.🤣

In my opinion the American dream is fading, the next dream will be that of Germany. Why not Germany or Scandinavia, these countries are better than Canada.:unsure: