• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

Chances of Civil War in January of 2021. United States.

Been reading this thread with a lot of interest.....lots of good information here.....I found something this evening I though might have a place here, something from Armstrong Economics. I know some of Armstrong's methodology and the science behind what he does ...also that he is connected --so I am prone to pay attention to what he has to say.
curious to know what the take might be on this. Whats interesting to me is that if what he says is correct, that there were operatives for someone in the crowd and the theft of a number of laptops.......
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the interesting information

re, something from Armstrong Economics. I know some of Armstrong's methodology and the science behind what he does ...also that he is connected --so I am prone to pay attention to what he has to say.
I really didn't see anything in that article that stood out. Just some conspiracy theory accusations with no evidence.

Anyway, let's say everything Armstrong said was true. It doesn't matter. The media will protect Pelosi.

Talking with people in my community there is a LOT of disinformation and speculation going around.

With that said, supplies are disappearing off the shelves at a quickened pace, and I know several people who are topping up their bulk gasoline/diesel storage containers.

Uncertainty abounds.

Read the Nostradamus trumpet prediction, stuff seems quite similar and it was posted a lot during the clinition v trump. But...his stuff is still heavily veague.

To those specifically concerned about unrest in January, with respect, public agitation also increases around every inauguration period in each 4 year period. A lot people forget their emotions 4 years ago. In 2017, there were also calls for nationwide "DisruptJ20" protests, and of course violence in Washington DC on January 20, 2017. The USA survived that violence and the "years" of violent protests that have continued to follow.

In 2020, we had violence all year, compounded by a frustrated and desperate nation, and perceptions of electoral fraud, with violence, riots, fires in city after city, and now the Capitol Riot on January 6. This and cable news/Internet further dramatizes the level of division and threat. Now CNN and some other media state there is an FBI report calling for threats of violence between January 16-20 in state capitals and Washington DC. We hear endless accounts about this report, which the FBI won't acknowledge or share anything with public. This may a real report, but FBI is unwilling to communicate with public on this public safety issue, and FBI Boston is claiming they have heard nothing threats in state capitals in their AOR. We don't know how much is political hyperbole vs. fact.

But public can stay safe and avoid threats by staying home (during COVID-19 pandemic), avoiding crowded area (again simply for COVID-19 alone), and staying out of trouble. Those looking for trouble can always find it. The lack of confidence in government leadership, in elections, in public safety, may encourage a number to want to display their frustration. There are always thosd who will seek to take advantage of public unrest. Make choices that respect the safety for your family. We have also seen a normalization of political violence over the past 4 years. We can choose to simply not be a part of that.

On January 21, USA is likely to have the same problems, same needs, same immediate challenges as on January 20. We can also diffuse violence and calls for "civil war" by simply not giving endless oxygen to those who want to agitate the public. Focus on your family and loved ones, not political regimes (of ay sort), wen all is said and done - will not CARE about you and your family's safety.

In a phrase, Choose Restraint. Stay Calm.

Last edited:
People are legitly yelling at Schumer during a live interview; that's a change of pace.

A lot people forget their emotions 4 years ago. In 2017, there were also calls for nationwide "DisruptJ20" protests, and of course violence in Washington DC on January 20, 2017. The USA survived that violence and the "years" of violent protests that have continued to follow.
The difference is that emotions are deeper, sides have become harder, and there is open censorship and a feeling of a stolen election. Back in 2016, the Democrats said the election was stolen, but they knew it wasn't. Trump just worked the system; Hillary was arrogant and didn't. So, while the Democrats made noise about stolen elections, their heart wasn't really in it because they knew it wasn't. This time, the other side feels the election was stolen and they have a good argument. If they feel they have no voice, that their vote doesn't matter anymore, what else can they do?

The difference is that emotions are deeper, sides have become harder, and there is open censorship and a feeling of a stolen election. Back in 2016, the Democrats said the election was stolen, but they knew it wasn't. Trump just worked the system; Hillary was arrogant and didn't. So, while the Democrats made noise about stolen elections, their heart wasn't really in it because they knew it wasn't. This time, the other side feels the election was stolen and they have a good argument. If they feel they have no voice, that their vote doesn't matter anymore, what else can they do?
Very well said. I’ll add this - even the meekest of creatures turns and attacks when cornered and desperate. How much more so than an armed population that feels it has no recourse to redress grievance?

The whole mess is just tragic.

Honestly, I think people doing stuff like this ruins it for everyone, one day we are going to have a social credit system like china, like... people complaining about the Patriot act and the ability for the govn't to watch us...but this just makes it more apparent we need it to stop these activities to protect the masses, vs protecting the minority who wants to do shit like that.

i feel it and the blood has already been spilled. now all the sharks are sharpening their teeth

As an individual who has studied conflict risk analysis and the origins of conflicts and the escalation points of conflict I have been warning about this for over two years. When sides in a conflict continue to deride, denounce and ridicule one another, it can only lead to escalation. Then we begin dehumanizing one another and name call, (racist, nazi, communist, bigot.) This allows violence to escalate and inevitably leads to crises points that can either be deescalated or escalated based on leadership. To say that todays events occurred in a vacuum is foolhardy. As our media and society erode into separate camps no-one feels heard. On top of this, distrust in our systems of governance by the left have led to distrust in our systems of governance by the right. The only way to stop inevitable divorce and violence is for a leader of the side with power to reconcile with the aggrieved side. But what I hear from democrats is once again escalation leading to continuing rounds of heated rhetoric and aggression. Martin Luther King and Nelson Mendella are both examples of leaders who reduced the heat around racial and political discord. In South Africa they turned away from retaliation and turned towards courts of reconciliation. Violence, be it in the form of political correctness or censorship (twitter, big tech), calls for retaliation (by democratic lawmakers,) laws that are geared to manipulate cultural or outright physical violence only begets more of the same. The escalation cycle continues.

News reporters on the left quoted and took out of context Martin Luther Kings statement “riots are the language of the unheard,” as if he condoned the violence of the time. He was actually warning against shutting down dialog, and explaining why people turn to riots and violence.

Democrats can continue to foment violence against Republicans, be it physical or political. Democrats can continue to report that their violence is justified and republican violence is not but this continues the road to hell which leaders of our nation seem hell bent on creating. The media, politicians, big tech are all fomenting this divorce that seems to become more and more inevitable. In 2018 protestors shut down the supreme court hearings, was that condemned by the media, how about Antifa violence or BLM violence or violence against Trump supporters.

If the goals are to continue this growing divide between roughly 75 million vs 81 million then the so called political elite are doing an excellent job of leading the nation towards divorce and violence.

The normalcy bias paradox is a phenomena that occurs in humans that all will always be as it is now, So if we are normally bullish and use to a bull market we tend to believe it will always be so. In the military breaking the normalcy bias is imperative. This is why in the Boston bombing you saw so many running away from the blast or just continuing the race despite the situation and in stark contrast you see soldiers who were running run towards the blast. In fires many people become trapped despite large windows because in normal times one would never consider breaking a window in order to exit the building.

The Hubris of leaders of our society who believe their side is right and the other side is wrong is creating two tribes of people. Instead of trying to focus on our united humanity and focusing on recognizing the wrongs on both sides they foment to escallate, seek revenge, gain more power, create black lists and revenge lists. Divorce is occurring by caviot as we cut off ties with those we disagree with and move to geographical areas, media platforms, businesses that are more friendly to our respective positions. War does not usually break out because people plan war. More often than not we humans stumble into it due to our penchant to continue to escalate tit for tat attacks that lead us to begin to identify the other side as evil. Stop considering America to somehow be different than all the other nations who have stumbled into civil war and other forms of warfare. Yes we are human and we who study conflict can read the tea leaves. This spiraling escallation unfortunately is the cycle we continue. Our only hope is for another Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln or another peace maker to come along. But time is running out.

I personally don't think much will happen in DC. 25,000 NG is gonna be defending the city, and the national mall is completely locked down. if a civil war begins, there's gonna be rural uprisings. groups in spots like northern CA and southern OR could absolutely starve cities by bombing highways and taking control of farms. there's plenty of mountains and forest in those areas, so they could carry out a guerilla campaign.

A more interesting way for civil war/resistance to happen is if the rural farmers simply refuse to sell food to the liberals. Truckers could refuse to deliver.

Liberals have no problem boycotting conservatives. Let's see what happens when it is the other way around.

A more interesting way for civil war/resistance to happen is if the rural farmers simply refuse to sell food to the liberals. Truckers could refuse to deliver.

Liberals have no problem boycotting conservatives. Let's see what happens when it is the other way around.
Good thing I know how to hunt my own food and my wife can grow her own vegetables. Bring it.

All farmers live on the edge. In fact most farms in the US can't run on their own and need subsidize from the government just to break a profit. It would likely only take a few months for the farmers to turn belly up without selling crop.

attacking a country that is politically divided would be child's play for an enemy, always keep it in your head

attacking a country that is politically divided would be child's play for an enemy, always keep it in your head
I don't see in how, though. US location is a key, it's enemies does not have the ability for massive overseas operations, except maybe for China though, but they are still developing these abilities.