• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

China described the aftermath of a US nuclear strike on Russia in four words

La3emeguerremondiale

If the United States takes action against Russia, dozens of nuclear warheads will be launched into the air. In response, the Russian military will have to use its nuclear arsenals, which are quite comparable to those of the United States. The consequences of such a scenario of developing events will affect all of humanity, and it will be possible to describe what is happening in just four words - "the United States cannot win". The Americans will be among the losers and will regret what they did.

“The nuclear warheads of the United States and Russia are positioned so that they can be used in the event of an enemy attack. Even a few precise blows will suffice to inflict irreparable damage to the enemy, ”added PRC analysts.

dude, how many times, you don’t need them to decrease the defcon level to make your own decisions and analysis
Well but how often I'm getting told here that I'm wrong. :(

If the United States takes action against Russia, dozens of nuclear warheads will be launched into the air. In response, the Russian military will have to use its nuclear arsenals, which are quite comparable to those of the United States. The consequences of such a scenario of developing events will affect all of humanity, and it will be possible to describe what is happening in just four words - "the United States cannot win". The Americans will be among the losers and will regret what they did.

“The nuclear warheads of the United States and Russia are positioned so that they can be used in the event of an enemy attack. Even a few precise blows will suffice to inflict irreparable damage to the enemy, ”added PRC analysts.

5 words.....
China needs to revamp it's math program. 😂😂😂

Perhaps I can explain this to you: 美国 = America 赢 = wins 不 = no 了= more
美国赢不了 = 4 words but 5 different symbols

Pretty easy right?

Here is nuclear target map for the United States. Without Fallout.
usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg

You know what makes me laugh and cry at the same time? I lived across the street from a factory in Ohio where they manufactured the booster stages of the Minute Man program. When the USSR fell the factory went belly up and was demolished. Over the site a high end shopping center was built. Over the years a false narrative was created that 'it was a pottery factory' (To please potential investors). The thousands of shoppers have no idea that if targeting data has not been updated the area is still considered of strategic as far as the computers are concerned. So somewhere out there could be a bomb waiting for the day it can sail over and vaporize TJ Maxx, Starbucks and Whole Foods. In a Douglas Adams moment gone wrong.

Over the site a high end shopping center was built.
Атакующий компьютер> camouflaged missile factory - strategic target

While I seriously do enjoy some survival and prepping blogs. I always take what they offer as coffee shop advice. Often it’s very good and practical.
Quoting it or referencing them I always try to go to their source material.
It goes along way to delivering your point to strangers. As a matter of practice in today’s world I look for source material from those dreaded right wing sites and Corp media a.

I will dismiss any statement of fact that comes from Lew Rockwell’s blog just as I now question any statement from Fauci.
Unfortunately an unnamed source from MSNBC is no more trustworthy than a unnamed source from the Common Sense blog.

Here is nuclear target map for the United States. Without Fallout.
usa-nuclear-targets-map.jpg
Okay, just by looking at Indiana alone, I can tell you that map is not accurate. But even it it was, it would need to be broken down into force/counterforce targets and value/countervalue targets. They won't all be hit simultaneously, and not all with the same type or yield of weapon. Nuclear strategy is much more complex then just placing a bunch of red dots on a map.