China launches an artificial sun

O

OneConcernedDude

My guy, this is a rocket launch, and this video surface since last september. While it's true their reactor broke records this is just stupid missinfo.

Quite good news for clean energy tho.

D

DucknCover

My guy, this is a rocket launch, and this video surface since last september. While it's true their reactor broke records this is just stupid missinfo.
Yes the first video was like a typical rocket launch that's why I post the second video which looked and sounded very realistic.
These days fakes a hard to tell.

Here is the article about the real thing. Not as spectacular but good news, perhaps.

Obreid

Power Poster
Well them if it’s launched China why is the crowed counting down in English?
Why does this artificial “sun” shown in the video sound and follow a typical ballistic rocket launch.
I don’t know anything about chinas fusion research but this video doesn’t either

O

OneConcernedDude

Yes the first video was like a typical rocket launch that's why I post the second video which looked and sounded very realistic.
These days fakes a hard to tell.

Here is the article about the real thing. Not as spectacular but good news, perhaps.

That's the point, it was never launched, these videos of rocket launches are not artifical suns. People are so desperate to paint it as a bad thing or create a panic it seems.