• Guests may view all public nodes. However, you must be registered to post.

China threats nuclear first strike on Japan

Even without new technological weapons the US military might very very very far out weighs in military might & numbers in almost every aspect of China.

Even troops, even though China may have a large manned army,... 300 US soldiers power is like 10k/10,000 Chinese troops in power equivalency.

I.E China would need 10k/10,000 troops to match just 300 US soldiers due to the very very very advanced nature, weapons, and technical support US provides its troops.

Last edited:
Not saying we have super weapons... But every single thing China or Russia "claim" to create or have,... the US has had for a long time & only reason why Russia or China have such technology is because they ripped it off from the west.

I am glad to see my work and my government work to conceal the true power or nature of our military might is secret. TRUST ME the US government wants you to think where not as advanced. It's a trick to our enemies we have been doing since the cold war.

Only China and Russia brag, never really see the US do that. :) US has no need to brag because whatever China or Russia are claiming to build we have had for sometime and is likely already deployable on a large scale from a US standpoint.
It's also interesting that several times throughout history Russia has come up with new military aircraft that resemble American military aircraft. Hell, the development of their first atomic weapon came years before it should have thanks to espionage in the American nuclear weapons program.

I.E China would need 10k/10,000 troops to match just 300 US soldiers due to the very very very advanced nature, weapons, and technical support US provides its troops.
First off it's not possible for China to support or equip every single trooper as US does. Even if China had the tech it would break China if they tried to equip and support all their troops as the US does.

Even as the dollar weakeneds which is natural, the US is still the only country capable to afford such technical feats militarily on any large scale.

In fact US is so financially and militarily strong even after 100 years we still protect a entire continent by ourselves aka Europe and many many allies/territories across the globe continously for decades.

Hell we been in the middle east for nearly 30 years in many countries. No other countries especially China or Russia could never hope to achieve such longevity in their militarily campaigns.

Last edited:
Main reason why China or Russia brag about military tech is so they can sell it to other countries.

But with US military tech we don't need to brag. Any weapons we make is "real", reliable, and tested. No need for US to brag to sell our weapons, anything we sell more than just works on papper/theory.. ;)

Not to mention what US sells isn't even half of what we truly have. If US allies get handydown military tech, you can just imagine what we have in our back pockets. :)

Last edited:
I understand that you are having difficulty
to conceive that Russia develops weapons
superior to the USA, but I believe that is the reality.
Your opinions are tinged with American chauvinism
Russia was the first in space.
Meant to give thumbs down 👎

The United States spends more on defense than the combined total defense budgets of the next 11 countries, of which Russia's budget constitutes a minuscule amount. Russia isn't even second on the list. China is second by a long shot, then India. Russia comes in a distant fourth.

I generally don't like it when people spout off about all these super-secret-squirrel advanced weapons the US is supposed to have because most people have no clue what they're talking about, but if any country is going to have superior weaponry, it's going to be the United States. Hell, the F-117 Nighthawk was put into active service while I was still in high school, three years before the movie "Top Gun" was released, and it remained a highly classified aircraft for over five years even while in active service. They retired that aircraft 13 years ago (officially, anyway).

So, yeah, it's easy for me to believe that the US might have one or more advanced weapons platforms in active service right now about which we will know nothing for several years.

YOUR opinion is tinged with an inaccurate understanding of ancient history. Russia was not the first in space, the Soviet Union was, and that was seven decades ago, before most people here were even born. That country doesn't even exist now.

Check your attitude at the door the next time you log in to this forum.
You say: Check your attitude at the door the next time you log into this forum.

My beahaviour? must I say like you? You live in the supposedly largest democracy in the world. Democracy
it's the right to have your own opinion. By the way, the Soviet Union was ruled in part by Russia.

My beahaviour? must I say like you? You live in the supposedly largest democracy in the world. Democracy
it's the right to have your own opinion.
My experience tells me that alot of patriotic Americans believe that only they have the freedom of speech and they also have the freedom to take it away from others if it's not their point of view or the "pro American view."
And they spread this ideology by war since WW1, unchallenged so far by entering the wars at a late stage on the side of victor. So most Americans believe the propaganda that they have won the war because they are superior.
And we see this here in alot of comments. But 70 million allied deaths has won WWII for real.
It's a different story today, the number of soldiers is no longer decisive nor does high tech weapons can protect from nukes.
No major war can be won anymore, the only thing left is propaganda and the Americans pay for their false believe almost a trillion dollar each year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My experience tells me that alot of patriotic Americans believe that only they have the freedom of speech and they also have the freedom to take it away from others if it's not their point of view or the "pro American view."
And they spread this ideology by war since WW1, unchallenged so far by entering the wars at a late stage on the side of victor. So most Americans believe the propaganda that they have won the war because they are superior.
And we see this here in alot of comments. But 70 million allied deaths has won WWII for real.
It's a different story today, the number of soldiers is no longer decisive nor does high tech weapons can protect from nukes.
No major war can be won anymore, the only thing left is propaganda and the Americans pay for their false believe almost a trillion dollar each year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A lot of nationalist Americans think this way, yes, but they do not represent all of us. They merely get the most sound bites broadcast, hence why foreigners think *all* Americans are like this, when in actuality it's probably less than 50%.

Some Americans are heavily blinded by their own ignorance of history which is a product of a poor public education system. I didn't learn the truth about the reasons behind Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor, or why the US really dropped two nuclear weapons in Japan, or why the US got involved in Vietnam, or even America's Civil War until I was in college, and I'll be honest with you, I was pissed off when I figured out how I had been duped with American superiority propaganda from my 12 years in public schools, and it's why I'm so cynical about it now.

Even the number you quoted for WW 2 is not necessarily incorrect, but it is misleading. That 70 million figure is for ALL deaths, civilian and military, for ALL nations involved in the war. The Soviet Union suffered the most military casualties at somewhere between 8.6 million and 11 million dead. By contrast, the United States lost less than half a million. So it makes my blood boil to hear ignorant people claim the United States won World War 2 as if everyone else just stood by and watched. In reality, if it had not been for Stalin beating back the German invasion of the USSR, the result of the European war would have turned out much differently. If any one single country deserves credit for the defeat of Nazi Germany, it's the Soviet Union, not the United States.

For those of you just tuning in, America is not the greatest country on Earth. Never has been; probably never will be. Americans are brainwashed almost from birth to believe this, but not all Americans are drinking the kool-aid. So give some of us the benefit of the doubt.

Even the number you quoted for WW 2 is not necessarily incorrect, but it is misleading. That 70 million figure is for ALL deaths, civilian and military, for ALL nations involved in the war.
It's the combination of allied losses that is 70 million. Axis has lost 15 million. Together WW2 has cost about 85 million lives.
The sources are out there. But even If I quote the officiall numbers I can see that Allied countries have paid an insane price for victory.
And for what outcome? The Cold War and a possible nuclear annihilation at any give moment.
World_War_II_Casualties.svg

A lot of nationalist Americans think this way, yes, but they do not represent all of us. They merely get the most sound bites broadcast, hence why foreigners think *all* Americans are like this, when in actuality it's probably less than 50%.

Some Americans are heavily blinded by their own ignorance of history which is a product of a poor public education system. I didn't learn the truth about the reasons behind Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor, or why the US really dropped two nuclear weapons in Japan, or why the US got involved in Vietnam, or even America's Civil War until I was in college, and I'll be honest with you, I was pissed off when I figured out how I had been duped with American superiority propaganda from my 12 years in public schools, and it's why I'm so cynical about it now.

Even the number you quoted for WW 2 is not necessarily incorrect, but it is misleading. That 70 million figure is for ALL deaths, civilian and military, for ALL nations involved in the war. The Soviet Union suffered the most military casualties at somewhere between 8.6 million and 11 million dead. By contrast, the United States lost less than half a million. So it makes my blood boil to hear ignorant people claim the United States won World War 2 as if everyone else just stood by and watched. In reality, if it had not been for Stalin beating back the German invasion of the USSR, the result of the European war would have turned out much differently. If any one single country deserves credit for the defeat of Nazi Germany, it's the Soviet Union, not the United States.

For those of you just tuning in, America is not the greatest country on Earth. Never has been; probably never will be. Americans are brainwashed almost from birth to believe this, but not all Americans are drinking the kool-aid. So give some of us the benefit of the doubt.
Well that tells me everything I need to know right their. Would you like to site those historical facts.

Well that tells me everything I need to know right their. Would you like to site those historical facts.
Sure.
Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was in response to the US embargo on oil imports to Japan and the attack supposedly caught the US completely off guard. Except we weren't. Why do you think the only US Navy ships not in Pearl Harbor at the time of the attack were our four aircraft carriers, which were the primary targets of Japanese pilots?

The high school reason given for the dropping of the two atomic bombs on Japan was that it ended the war with much less casualties than an invasion of the islands. And that's true, but it's not the total story. Truman did not trust Stalin, and they were already preparing for a post World War 2 Europe, in which the USSR would essentially be the only superpower in the region. Truman wanted to show Stalin that not only did we have the bomb, but we were willing to use it, as a method of deterring him from attempting to take more of Europe by force. In fact, the night before the dropping of the second bomb on Nagasaki, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan and launched a massive invasion into Japanese-held Manchuria, liberating it almost immediately. The Japanese were willing to surrender at that point, but we dropped the second bomb anyway merely as a show of force.

The US was meddling in Vietnamese internal politics as part of their fear of the spread of communism in SE Asia and the so-called "Domino Effect." In the mid-1950s, the US supported a dictator who was anti-communist and who was put into power in South Vietnam through a rigged election. He was essentially a puppet of the US and other western powers who wanted to establish a democratic government in Vietnam. But he ended up causing more problems for the US than he solved and the CIA assisted South Vietnamese generals in leading a military coup against him in 1963, which succeeded. He was captured and assassinated by his successor. But the partition of Vietnam into two separate countries had already caused sufficient damage to ensure a war between the two. You know the rest.

The US was not an innocent bystander in these conflicts, and the US is definitely not an innocent bystander in 21st century geopolitics. We learned nothing from the wars of the 20th century, which is why history will repeat itself, with drastic consequences.

All of this information is easily confirmed through multiple reliable historical sources. My entire point is American high school students - at least when I went through high school at the height of the Cold War - were taught none of these facts. We were presented with watered down versions of history that made the US out to be an innocent victim and the righteous defender of truth, liberty, and the American way. Except that it's not, and I resent not being taught *actual* history until I was an adult.

I'd like to add the historical fact that the U.S. has sunken a japanese submarine without a declaration of war and before the japanese attack on Pearl Harbor has happened.

The whole U.S. needs to go back to school and learn the real history.

Sure.
Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor was in response to the US embargo on oil imports to Japan and the attack supposedly caught the US completely off guard. Except we weren't. Why do you think the only US Navy ships not in Pearl Harbor at the time of the attack were our four aircraft carriers, which were the primary targets of Japanese pilots?

The high school reason given for the dropping of the two atomic bombs on Japan was that it ended the war with much less casualties than an invasion of the islands. And that's true, but it's not the total story. Truman did not trust Stalin, and they were already preparing for a post World War 2 Europe, in which the USSR would essentially be the only superpower in the region. Truman wanted to show Stalin that not only did we have the bomb, but we were willing to use it, as a method of deterring him from attempting to take more of Europe by force. In fact, the night before the dropping of the second bomb on Nagasaki, the Soviet Union declared war on Japan and launched a massive invasion into Japanese-held Manchuria, liberating it almost immediately. The Japanese were willing to surrender at that point, but we dropped the second bomb anyway merely as a show of force.

The US was meddling in Vietnamese internal politics as part of their fear of the spread of communism in SE Asia and the so-called "Domino Effect." In the mid-1950s, the US supported a dictator who was anti-communist and who was put into power in South Vietnam through a rigged election. He was essentially a puppet of the US and other western powers who wanted to establish a democratic government in Vietnam. But he ended up causing more problems for the US than he solved and the CIA assisted South Vietnamese generals in leading a military coup against him in 1963, which succeeded. He was captured and assassinated by his successor. But the partition of Vietnam into two separate countries had already caused sufficient damage to ensure a war between the two. You know the rest.

The US was not an innocent bystander in these conflicts, and the US is definitely not an innocent bystander in 21st century geopolitics. We learned nothing from the wars of the 20th century, which is why history will repeat itself, with drastic consequences.

All of this information is easily confirmed through multiple reliable historical sources. My entire point is American high school students - at least when I went through high school at the height of the Cold War - were taught none of these facts. We were presented with watered down versions of history that made the US out to be an innocent victim and the righteous defender of truth, liberty, and the American way. Except that it's not, and I resent not being taught *actual* history until I was an adult.
All true but we’re comparing High school education vs college. Why were we embargoing Japan? Their wars in SE Asia and China? The nation was dead set at waging another foreign war but to Deny Japan or Germany weren’t engaging in wars of conquest is the height of naivety.
Did we know their was a known threat to Pearl Harbor, Very possible. Doesn’t matter it couldn’t necessarily be confirmed at any specific time.
and quite frankly I don’t care. Where was the outcry when we tried to drum up support for removing Gaddafi or Assad.

The claim is made America isn’t great, maybe true.
compared to the history of other nations though, because with all endeavors of men it’s all relative.
America has been a great deal better than other nations in history at providing freedom, a livelihood, and security than most nations today.
In America nationalism isn’t some race based blood and soul BS. It a diverse group of peoples who chose to live here and adopt the culture and laws, faults and all. To make it their own and defend it over the places they came from.
If not why do they keep coming why do they fly American flags at protest in Hong Kong and Cuba?

All true but we’re comparing High school education vs college. Why were we embargoing Japan? Their wars in SE Asia and China? The nation was dead set at waging another foreign war but to Deny Japan or Germany weren’t engaging in wars of conquest is the height of naivety.
Did we know their was a known threat to Pearl Harbor, Very possible. Doesn’t matter it couldn’t necessarily be confirmed at any specific time.
and quite frankly I don’t care. Where was the outcry when we tried to drum up support for removing Gaddafi or Assad.

The claim is made America isn’t great, maybe true.
compared to the history of other nations though, because with all endeavors of men it’s all relative.
America has been a great deal better than other nations in history at providing freedom, a livelihood, and security than most nations today.
In America nationalism isn’t some race based blood and soul BS. It a diverse group of peoples who chose to live here and adopt the culture and laws, faults and all. To make it their own and defend it over the places they came from.
If not why do they keep coming why do they fly American flags at protest in Hong Kong and Cuba?
I didn't say America wasn't great; I said it wasn't the greatest. On a scale, life in the US is probably better than 80% to 90% of other countries on the planet. And we have the room to accept immigrants. A lot of European countries do not. But as a people, our national attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

We had placed an embargo on Japan because of their aggression in China and the South Pacific. But we were also trying to stay neutral because the American public did not want to get involved in another world war. Pearl Harbor changed that and gave the American government the public support they needed to declare war.

And we have seen repeats of this strategy throughout history, right up to 9/11.

The U.S. governments have used this strategy to enter WWI and since then over and over again.
Nothing new. Who would fall for it again and again?

Just do some research into the Russian economy, industry, government, and it's people. The federation can't hope to last no more than a decade.

Crazy but China has way more of a chance than Russia when it comes to continuity or continuation of government in the future.

(As much as people hate America due to jelosy mostly,..... America or its goverment is never going away unless the world itself ends period.)
Russia will join with NATO and turn China into a BBQ. Its been seen many times by many prophets. First the US and Russia start to fight and then Russia finds that it was China who instigated the situation and they both retaliate against China.